Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 15,466 to 15,480 of 31085
-
11-19-21 08:11 #15620Senior Member

Posts: 109XJoy
avoid at all costs.
Originally Posted by artemyr
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-21 08:09 #15619Senior Member

Posts: 7332I inquired about her a couple of months ago and the only response I got back was someone said she wanted a deposit so he didn't visit her. I guess I didn't text her long enough to get the deposit request. The only deposit they will get from me is what I leave dripping from between her legs when I leave.
Originally Posted by LastCrusade808
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-21 07:27 #15618Senior Member

Posts: 822What a shame
She was VERY attractive in my opinion a few years ago. Met her shortly after she got into the game. I may try her again just to see how she is now but I lost her contact info. Do you have a link to an ad or can you send me her number? Thanks. Back when I saw her, she had a great clean toned body. We must have had some chemistry because I laid the envelope with her donation down and then started what was supposed to be a one hour appointment. I left three hours later after drinks, kissing, some gentle anal, a cuddling recharge period and then a complete repeat. She actually said something like "I don't have plans for the rest of the evening". I can't help but think I could stayed and gotten a nice morning BJ, moving her into a sorta sugar baby thing with regular visits on a discounted basis. Sometimes shit just works. Chemistry between people is strange but it happens. Anyway, my life prevented me partaking of such a stunt. It was my only visit with her. But it was one of those experiences in this hobby that stands out and was really different for whatever reason. Hmmm.
Originally Posted by BoobsBoobs
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-21 07:15 #15617Senior Member

Posts: 822My thoughts exactly
Saw her pre covid bs. Maybe summer 2019 or so. 400. BBBJ followed by a nice long anal, followed by BBBJ with facial. The attitude was good, but she was 400 during a time when a lot of good providers were 200. She was not that attractive. Thicker than I like, horrible boob job, and there is a difference between a girl who does some porn shoots and a porn 'star'. Legit, safe, but a definite won't repeat. Just sayin'.
Originally Posted by BamaBoy13
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-21 22:48 #15616Regular Member

Posts: 14Joy Jaxson
Has anybody actually hooked up with this girl or does she only rob people? She's been posting for a long time on STG.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...d/637380986577
-
11-18-21 22:02 #15615Senior Member

Posts: 107Mia
She is, or was still around. I saw her for the first time in a few years about 2-3 months ago. To me she has gone down hill from a few years back. My experience with her is she does not do short notice appointments. You'll need to contact her days in advance of when you want to go and confirm with her after. When I first met her, I felt like I was visiting Jen Anniston's older sister. Nice house, hot body, good hygiene and seemed to like what she did. This last time she was late getting ready, her teeth seemed discolored, voice seemed scratchier, same house but seemed dirtier and smokier than I recall. I also thought she had a normal bed, now it is a waterbed. I used to love DATY with her as she smelled fresh and clean. This time, I tested with my fingers first and there was enough odor to keep me away. She also seems to be more active later in the day. I wouldn't rule out another visit, but this last time was not like I remembered her at all.
Originally Posted by OldGuyButCute
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-21 20:30 #15614Senior Member

Posts: 112Lisa Mackenzie- SCAMMER
Hello, I visited from Raleigh to Charlotte a couple days ago and ran into this scammer.
Decided to try and see her because her add mentioned being open to fetishes.
She'd already told me the hotel she was staying at, but wanted a deposit for the room number. I should have known better, but because of how close her hotel was to mind, getting drunk after been stood up by a vanilla date, and the little guy, I decided to send it. Got to her hotel and the room number didn't exist.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/70424135
Be warned!Last edited by LastCrusade808; 11-18-21 at 20:30. Reason: forgot the headline
-
11-18-21 18:56 #15613Senior Member

Posts: 255I saw her off and on a few times going back to early 2019.
Originally Posted by FreakyBoy
[View Original Post]
Her pictures haven't changed since, demons were taking hold pretty hard to a visit mid 2020 where the odor was awful and she fell asleep midway through visit, I never reached out after. I fear demons have taken bad hold since I see no new photos. A shame cause she used to be so fun and offer great overnight deals.
-
11-18-21 18:04 #15612Senior Member

Posts: 391Utr
I have a UTR in town for tonight only PM me if interested. Senior Members only.
-
11-18-21 17:31 #15611Regular Member

Posts: 2Greek
I'm looking for providers that speak Greek who are clean and safe.
-
11-18-21 15:23 #15610Senior Member

Posts: 193It's definitely hard to get hold of her. Hell I'm still trying and I get one word response. Wondering if I should just move on. For those who have seen her. Are the pics accurate? Is she still working out of same hotel off Tyvola?
Originally Posted by SpinnerLuvrNC
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-21 14:07 #15609Senior Member

Posts: 124A little help
Hello fellow mongers, coming to your city and reading through some reviews, and looking for a tiny bit of help. I was wondering if anyone might have recommendations for a lady who can do outcalls, and is willing to do BBBJ with CIM or COF, along with normal CFS. Prefer spinner types, but not opposed to thick ladies, not a fan of any BBW or bigger ladies. I was looking at Camden Ivey, but I can't tell if she does CIM. Thanks for any assistance.
-
11-18-21 11:22 #15608Senior Member

Posts: 90Jessie is near the airport
Jessie is near the airport but others have said the hotel scared them off. My post meant to convey that I've been to worse hotels on Sugar Creek and Jessie's hotel isn't that bad. You'll find her right near the airport.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-21 10:25 #15607Senior Member

Posts: 309Search Tiffany and you'll find reviews from 2019 time frame. Red heady Tiffany. I've seen her (like 2 yrs ago) and had a good experience. There have been less than stellar reviews more recently. She was the rave for a short period.
Originally Posted by FreakyBoy
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-21 09:25 #15606Senior Member

Posts: 161Any experience with this redhead?
This one posts often on STG. I called her and she seemed ok but stays in the Sugar Creek area. Always been weary of that part of town but was wondering if anyone else ever indulged?
I've had great luck with redheads in the past and wouldn't want this one to ruin my streak!
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/915230070462










Reply With Quote





