Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 992 of 2053 FirstFirst ... 492 892 942 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1042 1092 1492 1992 ... LastLast
Results 14,866 to 14,880 of 30788
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15923

    Relocated to Myrtle Beach?

    As I recall, her last posts indicated that she was heading back home to Myrtle Beach soon, so my assumption is that's where she is.

    I'd love to think she's gone to Rehab, but that's unlikely. She's a sweet kid.

    Quote Originally Posted by FineTaste  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Alexxa Nicole recently. Used to post everyday and easily able to see her till about 15 Oct and has completely disappeared since. I've texted her plenty of times and stone silence. Anyone have any info on her?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...ywords=Alexxxa

  2. #15922
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDetroit  [View Original Post]
    Link stopped working.

    But if she is the one that advertises in Garner definitely stay away. She refuses to do much of anything and as soon as you say something 1 or both of the goons will come busting into the room.

    I had a dream about her around Christmas last year and it was a great experience. Dreamed of her again in Feb and things were a bit off but not bad. Then when I dreamed of her in April her entire attitude changed and she didn't want to be a participant to the party.

    YMMV but I won't repeat.
    BTW she is now calling herself the Petite Pecan Princess.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...p/321760489067

  3. #15921
    Regular Member


    Posts: 18

    Why would you come up with this name?

    OK so I just have to ask. Does on really think this would be the best name choice for a provider?

    Tell the truth. LOL pun intended.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/021102018382

  4. #15920

    Jordynn

    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne91  [View Original Post]
    Damn stay safe out there. I actually met her once without any issues, but don't doubt your experience. I was lucky.
    Link stopped working.

    But if she is the one that advertises in Garner definitely stay away. She refuses to do much of anything and as soon as you say something 1 or both of the goons will come busting into the room.

    I had a dream about her around Christmas last year and it was a great experience. Dreamed of her again in Feb and things were a bit off but not bad. Then when I dreamed of her in April her entire attitude changed and she didn't want to be a participant to the party.

    YMMV but I won't repeat.

  5. #15919
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmithwick  [View Original Post]
    She keeps dropping her other ads so I'll keep guys updated and add photos this time.

    This is Jordynn. She will be nice over phone and or text and promise you the world but deliver nothing close to what is promised and rush everything. She has a BF / Pimp that knocks on door to make matters worse. Stay away from this con artist. Pure waste of time and money.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...i/414836129906
    Damn stay safe out there. I actually met her once without any issues, but don't doubt your experience. I was lucky.

  6. #15918
    Keeping a low profile myself these days. Pickings are too slim and the few regulars I can count on need to stay that way and not be flooded straight into the GPS zone.

    I noticed that S,TDA (yes, that many names!) was picked up for multiple theft and violent offenses. I'd seen her a few times over the years and she can be sweet but can suddenly switch like Jekyll and Hyde. Probably best to avoid.

    Also curious if anyone has had any success seeing the Ghost Queen Ashton? After so many tries over the past year, seeing her only once, I gave up.

    Monger on, but be safe.

  7. #15917
    Quote Originally Posted by Villiano  [View Original Post]
    At least you got a quote. I've been trying to get in touch with her with no response whatsoever.
    Don't you hate getting no response? It feels weird to strike out with an escort.

  8. #15916
    At least you got a quote. I've been trying to get in touch with her with no response whatsoever.

    Quote Originally Posted by IRelax32  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/506314765988

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/?keywords=viv

    Been trying to get in touch with her, gave me the quotes, then no response.

  9. #15915

    Alexxa Nicole?

    Has anyone seen Alexxa Nicole recently. Used to post everyday and easily able to see her till about 15 Oct and has completely disappeared since. I've texted her plenty of times and stone silence. Anyone have any info on her?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...ywords=Alexxxa

  10. #15914

    Viv

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexThag  [View Original Post]
    Viv in WF. Got a response from a different number, quoted 200/100/60. Anyone seen her? Legit?
    Saw her once, was a great fuck,2nd date sposed to be 3 way with her friend, ended getting ripped off for 120. Now she won't take my calls or respond to texts even though I said all is forgiven. Redheads, Every mans Kryptonite!

  11. #15913
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    All

    Quote Originally Posted by PrivateName  [View Original Post]
    The Raleigh STG site is filled with ads like this one.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/903981853145

    Google reverse image search shows that the picture was used elsewhere for non-escort stuff. So it's fake.

    What happened when you call to set it up? Blackmail? Deposit scam? Bait and switch?
    Of what you mentioned.

  12. #15912

    Reference guide for newbies

    Here is a good reference guide for newbies to STG and current-era escort ads in general (note that I have not experienced this girl, I am simply laying out some points to be aware of):

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/pho...i/355057010732

    Posted age: 26.

    First pic: probably her when she was 26.

    Second pic: her at 19, else airbrushed to make her look younger.

    Third pic: points for honesty, what she really looks like now, estimated age 36.

    I wish I could post an LOL, but it's just not funny anymore. It's depressing.

    Extra points: I mean, she doesn't look bad either way. But nothing in the ad can prepare you for the usual run of the mill silliness like pimps, sores, not wanting to provide service, rushing, saying she can't do X why or Z, etc, etc, etc.

    TL; DR: If you compare pic 3 to pic 2, it is clear that this is ad is patently misleading. Any girl who misleads is 99.9% guaranteed to care about one thing: money, and to NOT care about one thing at all: YOUR ENJOYMENT!

  13. #15911

    This one?

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexThag  [View Original Post]
    Viv in WF. Got a response from a different number, quoted 200/100/60. Anyone seen her? Legit?
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/506314765988

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/?keywords=viv

    Been trying to get in touch with her, gave me the quotes, then no response.

  14. #15910
    Quote Originally Posted by NuevoHobby  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/70386753

    Visited Isabel this morning. Extremely attractive Cuban chick. But that's about where the good ends. Decent but rushed CBJ till little man is about at half attention and she starts to lube up. I tell her I'm not ready yet and she states the clock is running and its already short. Instant mood kill but I tell her to turn for doggy and slip a little FIV to get me going. Pound away and I'm in and out 11 minutes. Damage was $ for qv. Super hot chill with shitty attitude. Some might have a better time than I.
    Link is dead!

  15. #15909
    Viv in WF. Got a response from a different number, quoted 200/100/60. Anyone seen her? Legit?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape