Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,881 to 14,895 of 30797
-
11-19-21 08:35 #15917Senior Member

Posts: 74Don't you hate getting no response? It feels weird to strike out with an escort.
Originally Posted by Villiano
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-21 18:24 #15916Regular Member

Posts: 5At least you got a quote. I've been trying to get in touch with her with no response whatsoever.
Originally Posted by IRelax32
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-21 18:20 #15915Senior Member

Posts: 282Alexxa Nicole?
Has anyone seen Alexxa Nicole recently. Used to post everyday and easily able to see her till about 15 Oct and has completely disappeared since. I've texted her plenty of times and stone silence. Anyone have any info on her?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...ywords=Alexxxa
-
11-18-21 17:08 #15914Banned Member

Posts: 719Viv
Saw her once, was a great fuck,2nd date sposed to be 3 way with her friend, ended getting ripped off for 120. Now she won't take my calls or respond to texts even though I said all is forgiven. Redheads, Every mans Kryptonite!
Originally Posted by AlexThag
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-21 13:44 #15913Senior Member

Posts: 1651All
Of what you mentioned.
Originally Posted by PrivateName
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-21 12:36 #15912Senior Member

Posts: 265Reference guide for newbies
Here is a good reference guide for newbies to STG and current-era escort ads in general (note that I have not experienced this girl, I am simply laying out some points to be aware of):
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/pho...i/355057010732
Posted age: 26.
First pic: probably her when she was 26.
Second pic: her at 19, else airbrushed to make her look younger.
Third pic: points for honesty, what she really looks like now, estimated age 36.
I wish I could post an LOL, but it's just not funny anymore. It's depressing.
Extra points: I mean, she doesn't look bad either way. But nothing in the ad can prepare you for the usual run of the mill silliness like pimps, sores, not wanting to provide service, rushing, saying she can't do X why or Z, etc, etc, etc.
TL; DR: If you compare pic 3 to pic 2, it is clear that this is ad is patently misleading. Any girl who misleads is 99.9% guaranteed to care about one thing: money, and to NOT care about one thing at all: YOUR ENJOYMENT!
-
11-18-21 10:37 #15911Senior Member

Posts: 87This one?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/506314765988
Originally Posted by AlexThag
[View Original Post]
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/?keywords=viv
Been trying to get in touch with her, gave me the quotes, then no response.
-
11-18-21 09:25 #15910Senior Member

Posts: 827Link is dead!
Originally Posted by NuevoHobby
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-21 08:51 #15909Senior Member

Posts: 141Viv in WF. Got a response from a different number, quoted 200/100/60. Anyone seen her? Legit?
-
11-17-21 22:18 #15908Senior Member

Posts: 1657Avoid! Jordynn
She keeps dropping her other ads so I'll keep guys updated and add photos this time.
This is Jordynn. She will be nice over phone and or text and promise you the world but deliver nothing close to what is promised and rush everything. She has a BF / Pimp that knocks on door to make matters worse. Stay away from this con artist. Pure waste of time and money.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...i/414836129906
-
11-17-21 16:18 #15907Senior Member

Posts: 64Usually bait & switch based on what I've read on this forum.
Originally Posted by PrivateName
[View Original Post]
This thread has better info: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...3369-Asian-ads.
-
11-17-21 14:30 #15906Senior Member

Posts: 70Cuban pump and dump
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/70386753
Visited Isabel this morning. Extremely attractive Cuban chick. But that's about where the good ends. Decent but rushed CBJ till little man is about at half attention and she starts to lube up. I tell her I'm not ready yet and she states the clock is running and its already short. Instant mood kill but I tell her to turn for doggy and slip a little FIV to get me going. Pound away and I'm in and out 11 minutes. Damage was $ for qv. Super hot chill with shitty attitude. Some might have a better time than I.
-
11-17-21 13:18 #15905Senior Member

Posts: 281Lady J
Have seen her once for BBBJCIM. Either 60 or 80. She is country but pretty nice. And oh yeah, she did a pretty good job.
Originally Posted by FloppySloppy
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-21 13:16 #15904Senior Member

Posts: 281Mercy
I have seen her a few times for BBBJCIM but it's been a while. 80 I think. Not the worst of all time but not the best either. The way she talks about herself in her ad, you would think she is the best in the area or something.
Originally Posted by LittleWolf00
[View Original Post]
She is overly cautious and just a tad bit annoying to deal with imo. But I have seen way worse. Can't comment on FS as I have not experienced that with her.
-
11-17-21 13:14 #15903Regular Member

Posts: 19Fiona
I've seen her a couple of times and she is great. I will definitely be seeing more of her.
Originally Posted by Alabaster23
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






