Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 12,046 to 12,060 of 29350
-
11-19-21 12:08 #17305Regular Member

Posts: 24Sunny
I heard a rumor that Sunny is now doing FS. Anyone know if true? And if so what's the damage?
-
11-19-21 11:40 #17304Senior Member

Posts: 49Peyton?
First of all thank you to those who replied to my previous post asking about the Brazilian massage and to avoid. As I continue the search fpr some good Independent massage providers I found this https://callescort.org/317-970-9732.
Her name is Peyton and she sounded very sweet on the phone, quoted 100 for 30 and 150 for 60. Any idea if she is legit?
-
11-19-21 08:16 #17303Senior Member

Posts: 243Hard Pass
I tried to crack this nut a couple of times. Got the top off (kinda) once. This is a no go unless you are looking for a bunch of nothing.
Originally Posted by SnoopyIs1964
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-21 07:24 #17302Senior Member

Posts: 69Near Noblesville
Coming into Noblesville for the holidays. Looking for FS. Any recommendations near Noblesville?
-
11-19-21 06:17 #17301Senior Member

Posts: 135Hotel Asians
With the same ole blah at most of the AMPs anymore, I'm tempted to hit up one of the hotel asians. Any recommendations? Tips? PM me if you want.
-
11-19-21 04:59 #17300Senior Member

Posts: 405Wow
New one on me and I'm practically a neighbor. Emerson is becoming a nice row. Sun. And, Joy and Queen and the legit Ruyi in there as well.
Originally Posted by Diversion
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-21 20:22 #17299Senior Member

Posts: 109How old was she?
Originally Posted by MarkFox315
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-21 16:44 #17298Senior Member

Posts: 156Linda
Did Linda by chance used to be at Oriental Massage on Arlington?
Originally Posted by BjcimSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-21 16:24 #17297Senior Member

Posts: 76Don't do it
Saw her pre-covid. Definitely a basket case.
Originally Posted by Sroberts
[View Original Post]
No extras.
-
11-18-21 16:16 #17296Senior Member

Posts: 1029There was one at Daily when they first opened who always smacked my butt and said "the Pigu", which is "big butt" in Chinese.
Originally Posted by Neyiak
[View Original Post]
Just say that next time and it will probably make her laugh.
-
11-18-21 16:08 #17295Senior Member

Posts: 49Brazilian Massage
Has anyone tried this out yet? If not I will take one for the team and report back. Thanks!
https://brasilian-touch.business.site/
-
11-18-21 15:21 #17294Senior Member

Posts: 164Coming home for thxgiving
Howdy! Been out of Indy since May. Hit me with your youngest, cutest, tightest body recs! Enthusiasm appreciated. Or your best kept secrets / UTR providers. What's something I *have* to try while I'm home?
Feel free to DM or post here. Any type of service is acceptable -- emphasis is on the hotness / cuteness /20's type of provider. Could be older too if it's something exceptional! Just want to have fun while I'm back in town -- won't blow up your spot! Cheers.
-
11-18-21 14:59 #17293Senior Member

Posts: 153That sounds just like Black Peony.
Originally Posted by TheDoc147
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-21 14:37 #17292Senior Member

Posts: 153Sun Spa 82nd
It is in the same strip mall as Trader Joe's, Ross, and 5 Guys, right next to the Thai restaurant.
Originally Posted by NiceGuy52
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-21 14:15 #17291Senior Member

Posts: 49I saw Amy. Half ass massage and HE was Ok. She shorted me on time. Won't go back.
Originally Posted by Db2007
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





