Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 948 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 448 848 898 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 998 1048 1448 1948 ... LastLast
Results 14,206 to 14,220 of 37375
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23170

    Anyone seen her

    Has anyone seen this lady. Haven't seen anything about her.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/631851817220

  2. #23169
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Lower your expectations

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverCityGuy21  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the answers y'all gave. Does anyone have any info on this one?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/956044145153
    Dude you got a sight sore eyes on these fake ads. First of all if the chick got super hot pics, killer body, like these pics. Its a fake. Lower your expectations. Unless you are looking to pay $800 an hour or more. The ad says, nothing about anything. Not good practice to discuss rates and services provided with someone you know nothing about.

    I think it was suggested to you earlier. As a newbie, get your feet wet first. Read our reviews and pick a "safe" option a popular girl in area or has been reviewed many times. And build from there. And never, never, never, and I mean never send a deposit or any personal info of yours to her.

  3. #23168
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Same hotel?

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcman804  [View Original Post]
    I was texting with this one and another provider but when I asked for the address, they both happened to give me the same Laburnum address which made me nervous. Has anyone tried either of these?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...w/824016436360

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/059106411429
    Did you search that address? Laburnum covers a lot of ground.

    Did you search their phone numbers? Traveling providers maybe.

    Did you inquire about doubles? They might know each other.

    Why did you automatically go into freaked out mode? There is no law against 2 sex workers working out the same address.

  4. #23167

    Thanks for the advice

    Thank you for the answers y'all gave. Does anyone have any info on this one?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/956044145153

  5. #23166

    Anyone try either of these? Got a bad vibe!

    I was texting with this one and another provider but when I asked for the address, they both happened to give me the same Laburnum address which made me nervous. Has anyone tried either of these?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...w/824016436360

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/059106411429

  6. #23165

    Kat

    If you're talking about the white Kat that use to be on Midlo mainly she went on vacation got out and is now on the run.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    What happened to kat? I liked that she always had makeup on. What happened to treasure?

  7. #23164
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by OverStreet79  [View Original Post]
    The ads are worded awkwardly which is one way to determine if the ad is real.
    Start with a provider that has been reviewed here, like Staxx or Lynn. If you read thru there are several that are safe and secure. And if it doesn't feel right don't do it. Don't let your little head control your big head. Keep your head on a swivel and know your surroundings. I always lock the door and check bathroom. I have rule no drugs in front of me not sure if makes any difference just don't want to be involved in that. No upfront money never ever ever. Don't bring anymore money than what your spending on that time. Always be confident. Be safe hope it helps a little.

  8. #23163

    Probably fake

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverCityGuy21  [View Original Post]
    With the streets getting empty I've been checking out some ads and texting the numbers. I've never met a provider at a room or hotel or anything, and could use some advise on recognizing red flags. I'd really like to avoid getting scammed or robbed. Below are some of the links I've contacted. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks fellow mongers, and stay safe out there.

    https://carfun.com.listcrawler.eu/po...hmond/70336548

    https://carfun.com.listcrawler.eu/po...hmond/70154690
    The ads are worded awkwardly which is one way to determine if the ad is real.

  9. #23162

    Any info?

    Has anyone ever tried this one out? I'm interested to know. I've reached out to her 2 times but never get any reply. So anyone?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...r/317208421391

  10. #23161

    Need advice for a newbie

    With the streets getting empty I've been checking out some ads and texting the numbers. I've never met a provider at a room or hotel or anything, and could use some advise on recognizing red flags. I'd really like to avoid getting scammed or robbed. Below are some of the links I've contacted. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks fellow mongers, and stay safe out there.

    https://carfun.com.listcrawler.eu/po...hmond/70336548

    https://carfun.com.listcrawler.eu/po...hmond/70154690

  11. #23160

    Old talent?

    What happened to kat? I liked that she always had makeup on. What happened to treasure?

  12. #23159

    Zoe no go

    Quote Originally Posted by Rock4069  [View Original Post]
    I saw the same review and emailed her. She was on my rotation for years. Awesome lady. I was sad when she retired last year.
    Me and other guys I know where told by her that review is wrong or fake. Maybe its from before she retired. She was stressing she has seen no one in over a year and won't be and please stop contacting her. I told her well she does still have ads up on tryst.

  13. #23158
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  14. #23157

    Jade maria

    I had seen this chick when she was in town recently. She is hot, stays in nice hotels and even offers doubles with her friend April Showers. Her rates are high. She seemed little darker in person, but cute. Everything is covered, no kissing except body part. Not a clock watcher, super nice attitude. She seemed like good hygiene but had little odor down there which wasn't good but stilled filled the bag. May be it was just one time thing. YMMV. Stay safe.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/308520266659

  15. #23156

    Cash & dash

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCuz  [View Original Post]
    Try searching Aubrey. I don't think anything recent is going to come up on her. She has a solid flow of regulars that keep her afloat. As for me, I hung with her a few times. Before and after her vacation. She just too mechanical for me to keep repeating. Always was a fan of her tramp stamp. An Inspirational quote while hitting it doggy.
    I remember she had ripped off at least couple of mongers sometime this summer. Takes cash & goes outside.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape