Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 7922
-
11-19-21 15:21 #5252Senior Member

Posts: 212Lady Liberty
I spent 2 hrs this week with LL at her in-call in Cocoa. Nice quiet neighborhood. She is exactly as described in other posts about her. Certainly not a young spinner, but completely professional, clean and provides a great massage along with BBBJ and covered FS. Easily one of the best BBBJs I have ever had in the many years and many women I have been with. She literally has a world of experience and is expert at edging. I will definitely be visiting her again. She may not appeal to everyone, but if you like mature MILFS who know how to please you will probably love her.
-
11-19-21 06:56 #5251Senior Member

Posts: 759The video
She admits to the video but it was when she was 23 she's not proud she was just younger and dumber.
Originally Posted by Count1
[View Original Post]
We all have things we regret in life but what's done is done there are no do overs.
-
11-18-21 21:48 #5250Senior Member

Posts: 174Say what?
Lost body tone? Her abs, ass and legs are beautifully sculpted to near perfection as of the last time I saw her about a month ago. I too have seen her for years and fully believe she's never gone anywhere near entering a needle in her body, it is indeed her in the video because I got a massage from her the day before she left for Miami to film it.
Originally Posted by Count1
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-21 06:38 #5249Senior Member

Posts: 300Joan LMT
Passing this along to you folks who don't mind doing a little traveling. Joan was a consistently strong provider for years in Kissimmee and has been super conservative since the pandemic started. She hasn't had any clients since March 2020 - and since has moved to Port St. Lucie.
And now it looks like she's back to work in early 2022. This is only a good massage with a HJ, although I've heard a few rumors about extras beyond that. Just to put it on why'all's radar.
https://www.massageanywhere.com/profile/JoanLMT
https://www.joanlmt.com/
-
11-17-21 16:32 #5248Senior Member

Posts: 854Sunrise Massage
On a related note, right down the street is Sunrise Massage, and the lady who works there is very nice too. (You know, the gal with the little white dog.) She doesn't massage as hard as Anna does, but if she likes you she does let you do more OTC roaming.
Originally Posted by McWired
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-21 10:02 #5247Senior Member

Posts: 759The power of money
I have seen her several times and enjoyed the massage but she got crazy with her pricing when she went back to the extras.
Originally Posted by MiddleClassRut
[View Original Post]
I wish she would go back to providing just a good massage and lower her prices to be competitive with the parlors that are around.
I was only there for the massage but I'm guilty I did experience her finishes.
I used to see her and then go get the pipes cleaned from another girl it was cheaper then what she charges now for just a tug.
She claims to be religious, married and dedicated to her husband but gets naked and jrks guys off isn't if funny what money can make you do.
-
11-16-21 15:33 #5246Senior Member

Posts: 94Most definitely her
Years ago when Lilyana worked with her sister, I was a regular. We talked about this video once and she had extreme regret. She was not pleased that I brought it up. The video has also been posted on this forum and discussed in the past. If she would offer FS now, I would break my arm trying to get to my wallet! A regular visit to MM in Orlando pretty much keeps me satisfied though. Definitely worth a look if you have never been.
Originally Posted by Count1
[View Original Post]
Be safe why'all.
MCR.
-
11-16-21 14:45 #5245Senior Member

Posts: 434Well, the video was posted 6 years ago, and looks even older than that. So I would say she cleaned herself up.
Originally Posted by Count1
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-21 11:28 #5244Senior Member

Posts: 189Lilyana
See my edited post, posted before seeing your response. I have never heard of her offering FS before. This video gig could not have paid much. I wonder what compelled her? Hopefully she has not fallen to the pills and needles.
Originally Posted by Cdmail32
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-21 11:17 #5243Senior Member

Posts: 157Thats her
Yes that is her. If you really want to look it up, she has the same leg tattoo on her left ankle as the girl in the video. Go to the 6:04 mark and you will see. I have meet her before recently.
Originally Posted by Count1
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-21 11:07 #5242Senior Member

Posts: 189Lilyana
Are you suggesting this is actually Lilyana? I have not seen her in years, but I do not believe so. Yes, there are some resemblences, but not her. Her name is Lilyana Graham (no secret), and she bounces between Florida and New York. Here are two actual photos:
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid...05504802932180
EDIT: Having said that, I further reviewed the video, and it very well could be her! The photos are probably 10 years old, and she may have lost some body tone. The gap in the teeth, and the tatoo on the outside of her left ankle are very close. I did the body to body, and she always had a bush, but I don't remember her junk being that "meaty". I asked many times for FS, and she always responded that she was a massage therapist and not a prostitute. Now I am confused!!!
Originally Posted by MiddleClassRut
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Count1; 11-16-21 at 11:17. Reason: added text
-
11-16-21 08:43 #5241Senior Member

Posts: 264Lilyana
Lily will definitely provide a great b2 b sensual massage with a happy ending. Nothing beyond that ever.
Originally Posted by MiddleClassRut
[View Original Post]
She is a very attractive, athletically fit young lady with a great personality.
You will not be disappointed as long as you understand the level of service that she provides.
Give her a try.
-
11-15-21 23:16 #5240Senior Member

Posts: 59Ocean Spa
Went for a visit today at Ocean Star spa on Courtenay Parkway in Merritt Island. Picked a new girl named Wendy. Mid 30's, petite, very nice figure!
I handle spas around here a little different than most of you mongers. I simply go in and hand them $200 cash. I'll just go for the assumption close. So far, I have always gotten full service. Some better than others.
This case, I would highly recommend. Very enjoyable time, everything was covered, a couple different positions and overall a great time and a very good massage to boot. Please treat her well.
-
11-15-21 23:08 #5239Senior Member

Posts: 94This should take care of what she looks like.
Sadly, this level of service has not been available from her for a while. At least not that I know of. Enjoy!
Originally Posted by LatinoXxxMen
[View Original Post]
https://txxx.com/videos/343154/miami-chonga/?kt_lang=en
MCR.
-
11-15-21 17:05 #5238Senior Member

Posts: 39Mm
I have been to MM many times never paid over 200, typically only 150 if just a handshake and that was for Brooke, who in my opinion is the only really sexy woman there. Have seen Sunshine bigger girl very nice give a great BBBJ with facial for 150. Anybody know if Brooke is still around? I know someone was using her pic on a fake ad just curious if anyone had seen her recently. Thanks Sid.








Reply With Quote






