Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 180 of 529 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 230 280 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 7922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5237

    Lilyana

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinoXxxMen  [View Original Post]
    I've been reading some great feedback about Lilyana, but I would like to know more about her service especially if this will be my first time with her. I'm looking for a sexy b2 b massage and hopefully she offers it to first time customers. Does anybody has a website to see some pics of her and details on her service? Please I'm if somebody has extra details on her service.
    https://app.acuityscheduling.com/sch...owner=16929289

    Her is a link to her booking site. She does not list the B2 B anymore so I cannot say for sure if it still available. I can only speak from past experience and say that she used to do B2 B and it was great! Her site used to have some pictures but she took them down. Looks-wise I don't think you would be disappointed.

  2. #5236

    Lilyana

    I've been reading some great feedback about Lilyana, but I would like to know more about her service especially if this will be my first time with her. I'm looking for a sexy b2 b massage and hopefully she offers it to first time customers. Does anybody has a website to see some pics of her and details on her service? Please I'm if somebody has extra details on her service.

  3. #5235
    Senior Member


    Posts: 434
    Quote Originally Posted by McWired  [View Original Post]
    Brevard AMPs aren't great, but my favorite is Anna at Asiana.
    Glad to hear Anna is still there. Haven't been to Asiana since before covid, but I've been singing praise for Anna for a long time now. Will definitely stop in soon to see her.

  4. #5234

    Incredible Massage at Asiana

    Brevard AMPs aren't great, but my favorite is Anna at Asiana. I saw her recently and she gave me one of the best massages I've ever had. She is petite but very strong and pretty. Walked on my back a bunch, and loosened me up completely. It was amazing. Well worth the. 8 hourly fee. She finished me off, and I walked out of there feeling* like a million bucks. Go see her, but treat her well. She is a good lady.

  5. #5233

    Agree with Jay Jay

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I don't believe he meant that HE couldn't, or shouldn't, use the cryptic abbreviations. Rather, I believe he meant that no one should be using them. While DJM can correct me if I've got this wrong, I believe he's saying they are confusing, the confusion coming from people writing them differently or even the forum automatically deleting characters that repeat, I suspect we've all typed up one thing only to have the site change it when we "upload report" at the end. As an example, if I type three dollar signs, it will sometimes delete one and only two dollar signs show up. Besides, like Littleshyguy said, using cryptic terminology isn't going to prevent someone from getting busted.
    All this code crap is such BS, it is so stupid and pointless. Abbreviations about places and prices and services are ridiculous. I think guys do it to be cool or act like they are some kind of expert. What is the point of the nonsense?

  6. #5232

    Had to comments

    Quote Originally Posted by Dcmbj89  [View Original Post]
    My good man you were taken advantage of. I have been to this establishment many times and have seen almost all of the girls that are offered. You should never pay more than 80-100 for FS. Every woman who works there with the exception of the ebony girl will give you what you want for that. You just have to stick to your guns. And in my opinion there is no one there worth more that 100 no matter how much time you visit. This of course does not include the room rate.
    Long time member, have pretty much quit fucking around with all these pain in the ass girls, have not posted in a long time but read every once in a while. Would love to find a couple that are no drama. I HAD to comment on this. $720 for an hour or so for two girls? WTF? Are you fucking crazy or have more money than you know what to. Even if so, are freaking kidding me!

  7. #5231

    Mm

    Quote Originally Posted by Conor1955  [View Original Post]
    I recently made a visit. The room price goes by the time. 80-100-125.125 for 90 min. I called ahead and requested 4 hands. I was greeted by a thick brunette Summer, her price was 220 for 90 min. In came Stephania who was a BBW. She was 120 for 90 min. There was no massage. The girls began on each other and I filled in dependent on the ladies position and my carnal desire. I had the experience of a lifetime for 720. If you go simple it will be 80 and 220 for full Serv. And then tip accordingly. They ere lots of fun and a very worthwhile experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcmbj89  [View Original Post]
    My good man you were taken advantage of. I have been to this establishment many times and have seen almost all of the girls that are offered. You should never pay more than 80-100 for FS. Every woman who works there with the exception of the ebony girl will give you what you want for that. You just have to stick to your guns. And in my opinion there is no one there worth more that 100 no matter how much time you visit. This of course does not include the room rate.
    Wow 80-100 is one hell of a deal for FS. I have been in and out of there for years, and I have not seen less than 200 for FS, plus the door fee. I can only speak for Alex (former), Rachel, and Brittany though. To each his own, but IMHO there are better choices out there if you are going to be in the 300+ club.

  8. #5230

    Over paid a lot

    Quote Originally Posted by Conor1955  [View Original Post]
    I recently made a visit. The room price goes by the time. 80-100-125.125 for 90 min. I called ahead and requested 4 hands. I was greeted by a thick brunette Summer, her price was 220 for 90 min. In came Stephania who was a BBW. She was 120 for 90 min. There was no massage. The girls began on each other and I filled in dependent on the ladies position and my carnal desire. I had the experience of a lifetime for 720. If you go simple it will be 80 and 220 for full Serv. And then tip accordingly. They ere lots of fun and a very worthwhile experience.
    My good man you were taken advantage of. I have been to this establishment many times and have seen almost all of the girls that are offered. You should never pay more than 80-100 for FS. Every woman who works there with the exception of the ebony girl will give you what you want for that. You just have to stick to your guns. And in my opinion there is no one there worth more that 100 no matter how much time you visit. This of course does not include the room rate.

  9. #5229

    Liberty'O Love and Nuru Gel

    Quote Originally Posted by DagoRed  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I have become a firm believer in the art of Nuru, or at least in the wonders of the Nuru Gel that is properly used in the treatment. Granted, a massage can be great when given by a talented masseuse, but I am specifically praising the benefits of using a true "NURU GEL" during this erotic play time.

    I bought the real deal Nuru Gel from a vendor on amazon and this stuff is AMAZING. You may find someone that can imitate a Nuru massage but ask them if it's just a massage oil or real Nuru Gel that they're using. "Magic Gel" Nuru Massage Therapy Gel is 98% Natural, with Nori Seaweed from the Sea of Japan. It is outrageously slippery and can be thinned with water. MUCH better than any oil, silicone or lotion I have found.

    I am no masseur, but I have been using this stuff regularly with my sex partners and enlitening them to it's wonderful benefits in added eroticism. Slop a little bit of this stuff on your favorite toy and it can become a whole new ball game. BELIEVE ME!! The real beauty of this amazing stuff is that you'll have very little, if any clean-up. It is absorbed into your skin and is nourishing, odorless, tasteless, and it won't even mess your sheets. I think you'all should get some of this stuff for yourself and spread it all around town!! You'll thank me.

    Here is a link. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...5H9T3787&psc=1.

    Enjoy,

    Dago.
    Liberty'O Love uses it and you're exactly right about serving as an aide to sexual eroticism as well as being great for the skin and a great lubricant! Unfortunately, Liberty is out of town in Sarasota on her West Coast tour where mongers there are singing her praises on the Forum. I'm hoping that she will be back soon because I really need a massage, especially the type she offers!

  10. #5228

    I should have paid closer attention in math class

    Quote Originally Posted by Conor1955  [View Original Post]
    I recently made a visit. The room price goes by the time. 80-100-125.125 for 90 min. I called ahead and requested 4 hands. I was greeted by a thick brunette Summer, her price was 220 for 90 min. In came Stephania who was a BBW. She was 120 for 90 min. There was no massage. The girls began on each other and I filled in dependent on the ladies position and my carnal desire. I had the experience of a lifetime for 720. If you go simple it will be 80 and 220 for full Serv. And then tip accordingly. They ere lots of fun and a very worthwhile experience.
    I need some help with the math. If I'm reading your post correctly, the house fee for ninety minutes is 125, Summer's fee for ninety minutes is 220 and Stephanie's fee for ninety minutes is 120. The math, at least the old fashioned way, is 125 + 220 + 120 = 465. You said you left 720. While I know you suggested one should "tip accordingly" but 720 - 465 = 255. From my perspective, that would make you one damn generous dude! Not to mention that 720 for ninety minutes seems pretty damn high. Please feel free to let me know if I screwed up the math.

  11. #5227

    Nuru Gel

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Since you're new, I'm going to tell you. Liberty'O Love up in Cocoa probably the best right now, although right now she's on West Coast Florida tour and probably won't be back until after Thanksgiving. Her Nuru is the real deal because her massage skills are excellent. She charges 200 Mario's for a one hour session with FS and BBBJ, 300 Mario's for two hour session. If you're willing to drive to Orlando, Avalon does a great Nuru but good luck trying to see her. She's very pricey, 500 Mario's but unless you have some cred on the Forum, it will be tough. I'm not sure if any others in Brevard but maybe some other Forum Members know of others who provide this unique massage experience. Try using the Search Function in the upper right hand corner of this page, type in the name and read reviews grasshopper!
    Hey, I have become a firm believer in the art of Nuru, or at least in the wonders of the Nuru Gel that is properly used in the treatment. Granted, a massage can be great when given by a talented masseuse, but I am specifically praising the benefits of using a true "NURU GEL" during this erotic play time.

    I bought the real deal Nuru Gel from a vendor on amazon and this stuff is AMAZING. You may find someone that can imitate a Nuru massage but ask them if it's just a massage oil or real Nuru Gel that they're using. "Magic Gel" Nuru Massage Therapy Gel is 98% Natural, with Nori Seaweed from the Sea of Japan. It is outrageously slippery and can be thinned with water. MUCH better than any oil, silicone or lotion I have found.

    I am no masseur, but I have been using this stuff regularly with my sex partners and enlitening them to it's wonderful benefits in added eroticism. Slop a little bit of this stuff on your favorite toy and it can become a whole new ball game. BELIEVE ME!! The real beauty of this amazing stuff is that you'll have very little, if any clean-up. It is absorbed into your skin and is nourishing, odorless, tasteless, and it won't even mess your sheets. I think you'all should get some of this stuff for yourself and spread it all around town!! You'll thank me.

    Here is a link. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...5H9T3787&psc=1.

    Enjoy,

    Dago.

  12. #5226

    MM Melbourne

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, if I wanted to have fun at MM for an hour, how much should I bring to ensure that I have a good time. Including the door fee? PM is fine!

    Please and thank you!
    I recently made a visit. The room price goes by the time. 80-100-125.125 for 90 min. I called ahead and requested 4 hands. I was greeted by a thick brunette Summer, her price was 220 for 90 min. In came Stephania who was a BBW. She was 120 for 90 min. There was no massage. The girls began on each other and I filled in dependent on the ladies position and my carnal desire. I had the experience of a lifetime for 720. If you go simple it will be 80 and 220 for full Serv. And then tip accordingly. They ere lots of fun and a very worthwhile experience.

  13. #5225

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Littleshyguy  [View Original Post]
    I have posted this many times, but one more time, I guess.

    Why can't we just use conventional monetary notation? Like $150 means: one hundred and fifty dollars and zero cents.

    The cryptic code is not going to be the thing that keeps you safe if you encounter law enforcement.

    Then again, neither is the "I had a dream!" stuff either. LOL!

    *gets off little soap box*.
    I don't understand why they just don't use the numbers. Cryptic code doesn't help at all. LOL.

  14. #5224

    You're not wrong, but

    Quote Originally Posted by DJMiles  [View Original Post]
    Is there any chance members can drop this cryptic pricing and just write the number properly? What is the point of saying $$. 5 instead of 250? It just seems to confuse everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Count1  [View Original Post]
    With all due respect, there is no rule mandating you use the cryptic abbreviations that I am aware of. I believe it is there for those who are uncomfortable with speaking of dollars in a forum like this.
    I don't believe he meant that HE couldn't, or shouldn't, use the cryptic abbreviations. Rather, I believe he meant that no one should be using them. While DJM can correct me if I've got this wrong, I believe he's saying they are confusing, the confusion coming from people writing them differently or even the forum automatically deleting characters that repeat, I suspect we've all typed up one thing only to have the site change it when we "upload report" at the end. As an example, if I type three dollar signs, it will sometimes delete one and only two dollar signs show up. Besides, like Littleshyguy said, using cryptic terminology isn't going to prevent someone from getting busted.

  15. #5223

    Pricing

    With all due respect, there is no rule mandating you use the cryptic abbreviations that I am aware of. I believe it is there for those who are uncomfortable with speaking of dollars in a forum like this.

    Quote Originally Posted by DJMiles  [View Original Post]
    Is there any chance members can drop this cryptic pricing and just write the number properly? What is the point of saying $$. 5 instead of 250? It just seems to confuse everyone.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape