Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15910
    Quote Originally Posted by NuevoHobby  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/70386753

    Visited Isabel this morning. Extremely attractive Cuban chick. But that's about where the good ends. Decent but rushed CBJ till little man is about at half attention and she starts to lube up. I tell her I'm not ready yet and she states the clock is running and its already short. Instant mood kill but I tell her to turn for doggy and slip a little FIV to get me going. Pound away and I'm in and out 11 minutes. Damage was $ for qv. Super hot chill with shitty attitude. Some might have a better time than I.
    Link is dead!

  2. #15909
    Viv in WF. Got a response from a different number, quoted 200/100/60. Anyone seen her? Legit?

  3. #15908

    Avoid! Jordynn

    She keeps dropping her other ads so I'll keep guys updated and add photos this time.

    This is Jordynn. She will be nice over phone and or text and promise you the world but deliver nothing close to what is promised and rush everything. She has a BF / Pimp that knocks on door to make matters worse. Stay away from this con artist. Pure waste of time and money.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...i/414836129906
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nta1mjaxm2rmmtk5mwqxmjdhmmjimmjhm2u5ogrkyzi1ntyxmq.jpg.jpg‎   ntm0mdk4mze0n2vmzme0ndrhyjc0yji5njkxymjkmjm5zdi2mg.jpg.jpg‎  

  4. #15907
    Quote Originally Posted by PrivateName  [View Original Post]
    The Raleigh STG site is filled with ads like this one.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/903981853145

    Google reverse image search shows that the picture was used elsewhere for non-escort stuff. So it's fake.

    What happened when you call to set it up? Blackmail? Deposit scam? Bait and switch?
    Usually bait & switch based on what I've read on this forum.

    This thread has better info: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...3369-Asian-ads.

  5. #15906

    Cuban pump and dump

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/70386753

    Visited Isabel this morning. Extremely attractive Cuban chick. But that's about where the good ends. Decent but rushed CBJ till little man is about at half attention and she starts to lube up. I tell her I'm not ready yet and she states the clock is running and its already short. Instant mood kill but I tell her to turn for doggy and slip a little FIV to get me going. Pound away and I'm in and out 11 minutes. Damage was $ for qv. Super hot chill with shitty attitude. Some might have a better time than I.

  6. #15905

    Lady J

    Quote Originally Posted by FloppySloppy  [View Original Post]
    [URL]https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/raleighdurham/70314515[/L]

    Didn't see her post on EA before until recently, wondering if anyone knows about her? Thanks!
    Have seen her once for BBBJCIM. Either 60 or 80. She is country but pretty nice. And oh yeah, she did a pretty good job.

  7. #15904

    Mercy

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleWolf00  [View Original Post]
    Did a search and found a couple reviews but not much info other than she's real and a big lady. Her recent ads has pictures that make her look like she's lost weight and a lot more attractive. Has anyone seen her recently? Also sounds like she's gone a bit towards GPS, but mostly offering oral service. Had planned to see her on Friday.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/196222212297
    I have seen her a few times for BBBJCIM but it's been a while. 80 I think. Not the worst of all time but not the best either. The way she talks about herself in her ad, you would think she is the best in the area or something.

    She is overly cautious and just a tad bit annoying to deal with imo. But I have seen way worse. Can't comment on FS as I have not experienced that with her.

  8. #15903

    Fiona

    Quote Originally Posted by Alabaster23  [View Original Post]
    Some members mentioned having trouble connecting with Fiona. I saw that she is hosting in Raleigh today through Saturday. When you see her pictures you'll think they have to be fake. They aren't.

    https://tryst.link/escort/fiona-ender1
    I've seen her a couple of times and she is great. I will definitely be seeing more of her.

  9. #15902

    Fiona back in Raleigh

    Some members mentioned having trouble connecting with Fiona. I saw that she is hosting in Raleigh today through Saturday. When you see her pictures you'll think they have to be fake. They aren't.

    https://tryst.link/escort/fiona-ender1

  10. #15901

    Can somebody explain this scam?

    The Raleigh STG site is filled with ads like this one.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/903981853145

    Google reverse image search shows that the picture was used elsewhere for non-escort stuff. So it's fake.

    What happened when you call to set it up? Blackmail? Deposit scam? Bait and switch?

  11. #15900

    Yeah

    I saw a while back. QV know.

    Knob slob 4 60. I didn't want anything else.

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleWolf00  [View Original Post]
    Did a search and found a couple reviews but not much info other than she's real and a big lady. Her recent ads has pictures that make her look like she's lost weight and a lot more attractive. Has anyone seen her recently? Also sounds like she's gone a bit towards GPS, but mostly offering oral service. Had planned to see her on Friday.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/196222212297
    .

  12. #15899
    Senior Member


    Posts: 155

    No FS now

    Funny thing is, she was down for FS when she was pregnant. She was nice and tight.

    J.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmithwick  [View Original Post]
    Meant to review her but never got around to it. She won't fuck, I tried. Apparently she's saving that for her bf. (WTF?) Anyways, fantastic porno style BJ that got me solid quick, he technique is good and got me to release blasting all down her throat. I'd see her again. No fuss, straight forward and a good time.

  13. #15898

    Mercy

    Did a search and found a couple reviews but not much info other than she's real and a big lady. Her recent ads has pictures that make her look like she's lost weight and a lot more attractive. Has anyone seen her recently? Also sounds like she's gone a bit towards GPS, but mostly offering oral service. Had planned to see her on Friday.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/196222212297

  14. #15897

    Lady J

    Quote Originally Posted by FloppySloppy  [View Original Post]
    [URL]https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/raleighdurham/70314515[/L]

    Didn't see her post on EA before until recently, wondering if anyone knows about her? Thanks!
    She's been reviewed o here previously.

  15. #15896

    Any info on her

    [URL]https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/raleighdurham/70314515[/L]

    Didn't see her post on EA before until recently, wondering if anyone knows about her? Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape