Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: News and Media Reports

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 45 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 666
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #336

    Translate

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCuz  [View Original Post]
    I know 2 of the 3. Henrico in savage mode right now. There is a 4th on the arrest report that is part UTR / part SW. So that is 3 this past week. I'm starting to think I'm bad news. 8 girls I know off top my head has been arrested and served time this year. 4 in the last 2 months. I'm bad luck to these hoes.
    May I buy a vowel please?

  2. #335
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarto1  [View Original Post]
    So not good doing games with little 1" in anyway or form period. But I was thinking beacon just make a problem and tentative offer for some' and we know there is some' outhere I think beacon just throw water in a slippery floor to see how people break their stupid face on the floor and make money and tell to the people I doing my job" another way to see things is if anyone that offers beef for sale got busted why a little 1 don't get punishment from beacon for selling beef and only got a trophy and might be a tv documentary or a movie and suit anyone for millions.
    Damn brain hurts trying to read that. Too funny.

  3. #334
    Anyone have a marto1 to English translator I can borrow?

  4. #333
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Chamb murder

    Girl got shot 5 times in head. Yall be safe out there.

    https://www.nbc12.com/2021/11/29/inv...dead-richmond/

  5. #332
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Damn!

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSalt93  [View Original Post]
    Three bawdy place arrests last night, check arrests. Org to see pictures.

    One other thing. I haven't heard a peep from her but Foxy / Tiphanie got out yesterday.
    I know 2 of the 3. Henrico in savage mode right now. There is a 4th on the arrest report that is part UTR / part SW. So that is 3 this past week. I'm starting to think I'm bad news. 8 girls I know off top my head has been arrested and served time this year. 4 in the last 2 months. I'm bad luck to these hoes.

  6. #331

    Henrico Heads Up

    Three bawdy place arrests last night, check arrests. Org to see pictures.

    One other thing. I haven't heard a peep from her but Foxy / Tiphanie got out yesterday.

  7. #330

    2 cents

    So not good doing games with little 1" in anyway or form period. But I was thinking beacon just make a problem and tentative offer for some' and we know there is some' outhere I think beacon just throw water in a slippery floor to see how people break their stupid face on the floor and make money and tell to the people I doing my job" another way to see things is if anyone that offers beef for sale got busted why a little 1 don't get punishment from beacon for selling beef and only got a trophy and might be a tv documentary or a movie and suit anyone for millions.

  8. #329
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith2012  [View Original Post]
    it's usually Henrico doing it but this time it was arrestafield, we all have to keep in mind that any of these agencies can do these at any time.
    So. . now that the big sting is done and successful, could one presume that Chesterfield will turn its eyes elsewhere for a least a few months?

  9. #328
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by AlBsJunk  [View Original Post]
    Very true. I find it funny when a provider ask if I'm involved with law enforcement, like an undercover cop really has to tell the truth. In fact, it is used against them as intent to commit the crime in court.

    Also, one of the guys captured was a pastor from Rock Church in VA Beach. Glad that money making scam church is getting exposed.
    That's crazy because the Rock of Richmond their pastor was arrested and subsequently found guilty of child sex abuse and sentenced to 40 years in Texas. I wouldn't be involve with any church with the word "Rock" in it. Be safe.

  10. #327

    Correct!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to burst your bubble guys but in Virginia "entrapment" as a defense is extremely difficult to sustain. Do you imagine the police constructed their operation w / o a Commonwealth's Attorney helping to design how they ran it? But seriously, talk to a criminal defense attorney licensed in The Commonwealth; not your cousin the cop, not your neighbor the tax attorney. A criminal defense attorney. The guys who stepped on their own dick chasing under age snatch are in for a rough ride and shouting "Entrapment!" is not going to help them. Also, fuck them.
    Very true. I find it funny when a provider ask if I'm involved with law enforcement, like an undercover cop really has to tell the truth. In fact, it is used against them as intent to commit the crime in court.

    Also, one of the guys captured was a pastor from Rock Church in VA Beach. Glad that money making scam church is getting exposed.

  11. #326
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope1945  [View Original Post]
    I just read all the charges and none of them relate to minors. Why the headline??
    They were charged with that level felony prostitution because they were going after a child over 16. If it were a child under 16 it would be a more serious felony. Not sure about the headline but that's why they were charged with felony prostitution.

  12. #325
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope1945  [View Original Post]
    I just read all the charges and none of them relate to minors. Why the headline??
    All are related to minors hence the felony charge in lieu of misdemeanor.

  13. #324

    Minors

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird76  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the correct link. Glad these child predators are off the streets.
    I just read all the charges and none of them relate to minors. Why the headline??

  14. #323

    No sympathies

    Quote Originally Posted by JayCramer80  [View Original Post]
    I concur, they won't get any sumpathy from me going after underage girls.
    I agree as well. To be honest I wouldn't even have entertained the thought for the ad. My preference, the ad is way too young. I like my women a bit more mature and older. Why argue for a sound reason like entrapment for those who got caught anyway? If they couldn't read the flags its their fault and there intent shows. You have to be really desperate and a complete idiot to fall for an ad like that as well LOL. More so, underage! Are people out of their minds? I hope they rot. Sick, completely sick man.

  15. #322
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    One of the guys that got caught is a pastor at a church in Virginia Beach.
    Dang. He has trusted access to children for sure. Glad he's busted.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape