Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 361 of 928 FirstFirst ... 261 311 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 411 461 861 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 13919
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8519

    Mimi

    Great review! Sounds like a winner guys.

    I would hope that you continue to let us know what other ladies you end up meeting!

    Quote Originally Posted by CallMeMatthew  [View Original Post]
    She has been reviewed on here in other places. I saw her recently and was very happy. Rate was quoted as "everything" which is an issue in Vegas as so I was hoping it was true. It WAS.

    I did the incall option which was half price of the outcall. I had scheduling issues and had to cancel and then reset 30 minutes later and it was all cool. You don't talk to her on the phone. It's an agency.

    Upon arrival she's in a very conservative tan skirt with nice blouse. It's at an incall near Rio casino. She invites me upstairs and offers me to take a shower if I want. I do. As I undress so does she. She is the person in the photos. She's not happy they have not blurred her face.

    She clearly grew up in the States. She speaks perfect English. She is as or more beautiful than her pictures. Her boobs are man made and not my favorite. Her attitude and general persona of being there to serve and please however made up for that and more.

    DATY which she seemed to enjoy. But don't suck too hard. Moved on to a BBBJ where she EXCELLED. May have been the best I ever had. She went at it for at least 10 minutes without stopping and it was all so wonderful. Moved on to cover and CG. Which was not as energetic as I like but it was later in the day. She may have been tired. Finished with a good pounding in MISH. She is tight. And I am not that big. So had to go slow getting in initially but then she seemed to be enjoying the session. Finished in the bag. She cleaned me up. A very light massage and I was on my way. Cab did not respond to my call and she was kind to call an Uber for me and declined to let me pay her.

    I only wish I had found her the first day I was there. I would l have seen her every day.

    She's going to spend some time in Atlanta I guess from what she said.

    Be good to this one. From my experience in Vegas she's a diamond in the rough.

    Of course as always YMMV and this was all a dream which I enjoyed remembering after I woke up.

    -cmm.

  2. #8518

    Mimi from Eros

    She has been reviewed on here in other places. I saw her recently and was very happy. Rate was quoted as "everything" which is an issue in Vegas as so I was hoping it was true. It WAS.

    I did the incall option which was half price of the outcall. I had scheduling issues and had to cancel and then reset 30 minutes later and it was all cool. You don't talk to her on the phone. It's an agency.

    Upon arrival she's in a very conservative tan skirt with nice blouse. It's at an incall near Rio casino. She invites me upstairs and offers me to take a shower if I want. I do. As I undress so does she. She is the person in the photos. She's not happy they have not blurred her face.

    She clearly grew up in the States. She speaks perfect English. She is as or more beautiful than her pictures. Her boobs are man made and not my favorite. Her attitude and general persona of being there to serve and please however made up for that and more.

    DATY which she seemed to enjoy. But don't suck too hard. Moved on to a BBBJ where she EXCELLED. May have been the best I ever had. She went at it for at least 10 minutes without stopping and it was all so wonderful. Moved on to cover and CG. Which was not as energetic as I like but it was later in the day. She may have been tired. Finished with a good pounding in MISH. She is tight. And I am not that big. So had to go slow getting in initially but then she seemed to be enjoying the session. Finished in the bag. She cleaned me up. A very light massage and I was on my way. Cab did not respond to my call and she was kind to call an Uber for me and declined to let me pay her.

    I only wish I had found her the first day I was there. I would l have seen her every day.

    She's going to spend some time in Atlanta I guess from what she said.

    Be good to this one. From my experience in Vegas she's a diamond in the rough.

    Of course as always YMMV and this was all a dream which I enjoyed remembering after I woke up.

    -cmm.

  3. #8517

    Abby

    Quote Originally Posted by JustNow2005  [View Original Post]
    Well all I messaged asking for some help before and now I'd like to offer a little review. Met Abby during my trip and here's the good and the bad. Met for incall at PH.

    Good- the girl can take a shot in the mouth well and deep. She's reasonably responsive and patient to set up with. She loves to party and loves her Jameson. BBFS is totally on the menu. Not just on but seems preferred. As one monger put it "she's a cream pie queen" begging for it. The damage $$$ for hr which seems in Vegas isn't bad. MSOG. After second pop she was asking for Greek but asked if it'd be ok if she ran to the gift shop to get lube. I had plenty more left in me so I definitely wanted to hammer out the entire hour.

    Bad. Left me sitting in the room. Messaged her and she apologized said it was taking longer than she thought and was grabbing food. Started to get the run around. Since I was bored I browsed around and found a vial of ketamine in the room. By the time I saw her again on my way out she was absolutely falling down wasted. Was going to set up a second night with her but despite the good parts I don't like a con. You say an hour and I want the hour. Didn't get it and wasted time on my trip waiting for something I didn't get.

    My recommendation- if you want a quick one or two pops she's tight, has a nice body, with an open menu but anticipate being rushed or pushed out quicker than expected.
    Hahaha. #1 rule with Abby. Try to finish before she runs out for, lube. Food. Cups. Towels. She is guaranteed not to come back and you will be in that room for hours. I don't miss the Abby phase of mongering. She is a sweet girl but she is spiraling downward rapidly.

  4. #8516

    Abby Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by JustNow2005  [View Original Post]
    Well all I messaged asking for some help before and now I'd like to offer a little review. Met Abby during my trip and here's the good and the bad. Met for incall at PH.

    Good- the girl can take a shot in the mouth well and deep. She's reasonably responsive and patient to set up with. She loves to party and loves her Jameson. BBFS is totally on the menu. Not just on but seems preferred. As one monger put it "she's a cream pie queen" begging for it. The damage $$$ for hr which seems in Vegas isn't bad. MSOG. After second pop she was asking for Greek but asked if it'd be ok if she ran to the gift shop to get lube. I had plenty more left in me so I definitely wanted to hammer out the entire hour.

    Bad. Left me sitting in the room. Messaged her and she apologized said it was taking longer than she thought and was grabbing food. Started to get the run around. Since I was bored I browsed around and found a vial of ketamine in the room. By the time I saw her again on my way out she was absolutely falling down wasted. Was going to set up a second night with her but despite the good parts I don't like a con. You say an hour and I want the hour. Didn't get it and wasted time on my trip waiting for something I didn't get.

    My recommendation- if you want a quick one or two pops she's tight, has a nice body, with an open menu but anticipate being rushed or pushed out quicker than expected.
    The minute she shows up, fuck Abby as many times and as many ways that you can. Spread her long lovely legs and fill every hole. Then cut her loose. That is the genuine Abby Experience and be thankful for it. As I've said before, I never get tired of fucking Abby. She's a great fuck, wham, bam, thank you ma'am.

  5. #8515
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570

    Question

    What you guys are doing with the increase of rates? For me it's become a big, time consuming problem. It's becoming increasingly difficult to find someone in the price range of $$ for the hh, well at least for someone I want to see. There are several providers that I've seen before currently in town that are now way out of my price range.

    I see some of the posts here about providers that others have seen and there is no way I'd pay for that. Maybe I'm too picky but if I'm paying she needs to be someone that's above average that I know I couldn't easily pick up on my own.

    I held out for a long time but after spending hours looking for someone I wanted to see in my price range and coming up with nothing, I'm considering seeing less and paying more, rates are not going to go down so maybe I'll just see someone twice a month instead of three to four times. I do have a few regulars that keep their rates reasonable for me but if I wanted to see the same person all the time I'd get married!!

  6. #8514

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Funky40  [View Original Post]
    Just seen this provider that goes by Jenna. I would avoid, not the girl in the pictures and way bigger. She still is an asian. Requires $20 deposit paid $. 2 total. She is from LA and rushes the service despite agreeing for hh and says this is only qv and I have to hurry up. I should have expected a quickie at that price and once I heard her voice when I talked to her on the phone, should have known she was larger then advertised. Not worth it.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/70325005
    Thank you for your report I almost reached out to her.

  7. #8513
    Just seen this provider that goes by Jenna. I would avoid, not the girl in the pictures and way bigger. She still is an asian. Requires $20 deposit paid $. 2 total. She is from LA and rushes the service despite agreeing for hh and says this is only qv and I have to hurry up. I should have expected a quickie at that price and once I heard her voice when I talked to her on the phone, should have known she was larger then advertised. Not worth it.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/70325005

  8. #8512
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #8511
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #8510

    Ha

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasGuy888  [View Original Post]
    She told me for now its outcall only while she gets settled in vegas. Idk about GFE.

    I can't say for sure the professional photos are her, looks like her sort of. Possibly older pics as her hair is super long now. But most of these girls use fake pics. But the last pic of her holding her website name is definitely real.
    Good old Suzy using the same fake pics as always. Beautiful girl but worst service conceivable. There was a a series of exposition posts about her on the other thread. Go see LOL.

  11. #8509

    Truest review.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustNow2005  [View Original Post]
    Well all I messaged asking for some help before and now I'd like to offer a little review. Met Abby during my trip and here's the good and the bad. Met for incall at PH.

    Good- the girl can take a shot in the mouth well and deep. She's reasonably responsive and patient to set up with. She loves to party and loves her Jameson. BBFS is totally on the menu. Not just on but seems preferred. As one monger put it "she's a cream pie queen" begging for it. The damage $$$ for hr which seems in Vegas isn't bad. MSOG. After second pop she was asking for Greek but asked if it'd be ok if she ran to the gift shop to get lube. I had plenty more left in me so I definitely wanted to hammer out the entire hour.

    Bad. Left me sitting in the room. Messaged her and she apologized said it was taking longer than she thought and was grabbing food. Started to get the run around. Since I was bored I browsed around and found a vial of ketamine in the room. By the time I saw her again on my way out she was absolutely falling down wasted. Was going to set up a second night with her but despite the good parts I don't like a con. You say an hour and I want the hour. Didn't get it and wasted time on my trip waiting for something I didn't get.

    My recommendation- if you want a quick one or two pops she's tight, has a nice body, with an open menu but anticipate being rushed or pushed out quicker than expected.
    I would say that was a spot on Assessment of an Abby experience. I attempted the same thing in my first visit with her but learned for subsequent visits a quick one or two pop is what she's perfect for.

  12. #8508

    Abby

    Well all I messaged asking for some help before and now I'd like to offer a little review. Met Abby during my trip and here's the good and the bad. Met for incall at PH.

    Good- the girl can take a shot in the mouth well and deep. She's reasonably responsive and patient to set up with. She loves to party and loves her Jameson. BBFS is totally on the menu. Not just on but seems preferred. As one monger put it "she's a cream pie queen" begging for it. The damage $$$ for hr which seems in Vegas isn't bad. MSOG. After second pop she was asking for Greek but asked if it'd be ok if she ran to the gift shop to get lube. I had plenty more left in me so I definitely wanted to hammer out the entire hour.

    Bad. Left me sitting in the room. Messaged her and she apologized said it was taking longer than she thought and was grabbing food. Started to get the run around. Since I was bored I browsed around and found a vial of ketamine in the room. By the time I saw her again on my way out she was absolutely falling down wasted. Was going to set up a second night with her but despite the good parts I don't like a con. You say an hour and I want the hour. Didn't get it and wasted time on my trip waiting for something I didn't get.

    My recommendation- if you want a quick one or two pops she's tight, has a nice body, with an open menu but anticipate being rushed or pushed out quicker than expected.

  13. #8507

    Dodged that bullet

    Quote Originally Posted by IceCreamLoad  [View Original Post]
    What is up with all the obviously deceiving pics?

    I've caught like 4 providers already lying about their looks / weight, For example this is how this provider really looks: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/70180502.

    I'm not the pickiest of clients but holy sh-t, Talk about a bait & switch.
    Haha damn, glad she flaked last week. Consider myself lucky.

  14. #8506

    Asian lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by ForestWood  [View Original Post]
    Was incall available and basic GFE? Pictures look like typical fake asian fair??

    Fixed the link = https://lexilv.escortbook.com/.
    She told me for now its outcall only while she gets settled in vegas. Idk about GFE.

    I can't say for sure the professional photos are her, looks like her sort of. Possibly older pics as her hair is super long now. But most of these girls use fake pics. But the last pic of her holding her website name is definitely real.

  15. #8505

    Asian Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasGuy888  [View Original Post]
    My friend hooked me up with this girl, she worked in another city under another name and just came to vegas.

    She's korean and is a legit 10/10, fit, and early to mid twenties. $$ outcall and no BBFS, but goddamn she is incredibly hot.

    Lexilv. escortbook.com.
    Was incall available and basic GFE? Pictures look like typical fake asian fair??

    Fixed the link = https://lexilv.escortbook.com/.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape