Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 757 of 1854 FirstFirst ... 257 657 707 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 807 857 1257 1757 ... LastLast
Results 11,341 to 11,355 of 27799
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16459
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvaAtar  [View Original Post]
    She's doing tricks. I don't see her ads. I assume she is posting ads, but I can't see them because she has blocked me, and she uses a setting to keep people with no reviews (fake accounts) from seeing her ads as well.
    I don't see any ads from her and I have reviews / never interacted with her. I'm guessing she is getting enough texts from those who have seen her before.

  2. #16458

    Pp

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvaAtar  [View Original Post]
    She's writing alerts. Date of Meeting: 11/13/2021.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....pinkie-Sad-day
    Copy that, and thanks very much. I found them by mistake, actually. She's as entertaining as ever for sure.

    I doubt she'll agree to see me, but trying never hurts, right. ?!

    The warnings are surely appreciated. I've just now read them and will definitely take them into consideration. Being shaken down for money does not appeal to me in the slightest, so perhaps I'll avoid even trying to meet her. One way or another, though, I'll post a report here--and not there! Thanks gentlemen.

  3. #16457

    Seattle Slide

    Going to have some free time this week and myusual is booked. Any recs where to get a good camel slide close to Seattle?

  4. #16456
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by AK6571  [View Original Post]
    I am arranging a GB for a hot white spinner this weekend (Saturday). She is a former provider, currently UTR. Her digits are not available.

    This will be a bareback only gangbang. She is about 25-26 or so. DM me if interested.
    Now we are talking! PM sent!

  5. #16455

    Bareback gangbang this Saturday

    I am arranging a GB for a hot white spinner this weekend (Saturday). She is a former provider, currently UTR. Her digits are not available.

    This will be a bareback only gangbang. She is about 25-26 or so. DM me if interested.

  6. #16454

    Proceed with Caution

    Quote Originally Posted by GinVermo  [View Original Post]
    I'll start it: Where is she "doing tricks"? I can't find a thing, and I don't expect to.

    But I'd love to see her, and I admit it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharne  [View Original Post]
    Be careful with her. I have a video that she sent me once of her secretly recording her with a black guy. He had no clue, and I obviously won't share it. Again just be careful with that crazy.
    +1 to the above. Proceed with extreme caution and prejudice. She got pretty close to me a few years ago and started to talk after a few drinks at her place. She has personally told me that she has tried to shake down people for money. She does not have a moral compass and will do anything she needs to get her hands on money (when desperate). I have not seen for a while so I cannot attest to if she has changed, but I remember being really surprised by how candid she was with me about the lengths she went to extort people. She is bat shit crazy with no morals so you have been warned.

  7. #16453
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharne  [View Original Post]
    Be careful with her. I have a video that she sent me once of her secretly recording her with a black guy. He had no clue, and I obviously won't share it. Again just be careful with that crazy.
    Why wouldn't you share it, she probably sent it out to a hundred dudes.

  8. #16452

    Be careful.

    Quote Originally Posted by GinVermo  [View Original Post]
    I'll start it: Where is she "doing tricks"? I can't find a thing, and I don't expect to.

    But I'd love to see her, and I admit it.
    Be careful with her. I have a video that she sent me once of her secretly recording her with a black guy. He had no clue, and I obviously won't share it. Again just be careful with that crazy.

  9. #16451
    Quote Originally Posted by BrstMan  [View Original Post]
    Looks like her ad is gone, if you see it again post the new one, do you remember about how old, how tall, or any keywords that could be used for a search.
    Her name is missashley.

    Does anyone have experience with her since this post in January?

    I may take plunge but haven't heard much and she has very little presence on tna.

  10. #16450

    Parlay?

    Any information on this provider? Says she's "open minded".

    Thanks.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?512951-parlay532see

  11. #16449
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimeMeNow  [View Original Post]
    https://carfun.com.listcrawler.eu/po...acoma/70282885

    Looks like TGTBT but thought I would try.
    Fake af. Any one of those pics has 20+ results from a google image search.

  12. #16448

    Any intel?

    https://carfun.com.listcrawler.eu/po...acoma/70282885

    Looks like TGTBT but thought I would try.

  13. #16447

    Jpc

    Quote Originally Posted by GinVermo  [View Original Post]
    I'll start it: Where is she "doing tricks"? I can't find a thing, and I don't expect to.

    But I'd love to see her, and I admit it.
    She's writing alerts. Date of Meeting: 11/13/2021.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....pinkie-Sad-day

  14. #16446

    Preciate your honesty!

    Quote Originally Posted by RoflCopter22  [View Original Post]
    I think she could tell how disgusted I was by how she's even fatter and uglier than her pictures. Obviously after seeing how fucking fat and disgusting her friend Texas Sweetheart is I should have expected her to be an absolute cow but she was even worse than that. Frankly I'd never see her again, but I was pretty adamant that I only wanted anal from her. Once again her and Texas Sweetheart should never ever ever be paid for vagina sex.
    I like big hogs sometimes because they let you do whatever. But no way I'm paying 200/300 for hh. These chix should cut their coat according to size, facial features and age.

  15. #16445
    Quote Originally Posted by SavageThing  [View Original Post]
    It's taken down. Anyone have a copy? And does anyone know what happened to her besides retirement?
    Don't know, but having met her over a year ago. She wasn't anything special. Super cute and a tight body, but a time waster and boring lay for sure. Turn the page.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape