Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 460 of 735 FirstFirst ... 360 410 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 510 560 ... LastLast
Results 6,886 to 6,900 of 11019
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4134

    Catalina Aguilera, Olivia Parker, Victoria Eden

    Me & the wife had many dates with Catalina, Olivia, Victoria. Until she took something from us that was not "hers" to take at all. She is person who betrayed us I saw her a while back going to life uniform and I was about to approach this ***** but my wife said no let's us tell her clients what type of person they're dealing with. She's a drug addict prostitute she used that sweet caring friend approach those intellectual conversation to distract you from the prostitute that she's. Me & the wife use to bring bags from Sephora with gifts for her. She has been so high & full of energy to have sex all night the happiness that she showed soon as she took her moment do get her fix in. On her IG page Natasha _grateful her profile picture where she get her makeup & hairstyle done to meet the clients like me & my wife that can handle that VIP price that its cost to date her & the other girls on this special night. It's a very discreet sex party with a lake view very nice place for that pricey date with the 15 girls in the mansion Catalina be so high she think she's a princess in this fairytale book. Me and the wife think she's so high she's not aware we had a three some at these party. Then she's heavy in the wine & alcohol then these different personalities come out. Catalina never wants us to write reviews unless we throwing the other people like LE off so she will tell clients to put things our reviews in different cities not Washington state say Florida or Texas. You didn't give a fuck about me and the wife feeling when you stole from us so now I can give a fuck about your double life you use too tell us about. The lies you tell clients when you're a no show or running late your dog need to be let in the house why you're late. What about your age you're 46 or 47 you told us you're nowhere near 30 yrs old. How your pussy price is cheaper on these other sites like $80 & $120 and you've these clients with money paying $500 & up for the same old drunk pussy. How you give $50 BBBJ on car dates in the parking garage in Tacoma while you outside in your car taking hits of your drug of choice on lunch break at MTGH. That long ass lying tongue in your mouth gives go rim jobs you should keep that tongue in a clients ass at least that way you can't lie *****. What a prostitute you've been to me & my wife. Please don't let these damage mental health women in your personal spaces because they're using what there pimps taught them to do from the first day you meet one the lies will start. [Deleted by Admin]s.

  2. #4133

    AlinaLove

    Anyone have any Intel? Pictures look good but no reviews yet.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....TURES-ARE-REAL!

  3. #4132

    Matra / Nancylove

    Quote Originally Posted by BoboThe55  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a while ago, didn't know what to expect, as is the case with massage providers. I thought she was sexy. But she said only HJ. I asked why she said your too big. If your getting FS I would say your lucky.
    Why not just go to Nancylove for the pre-shower and then a crazy time where the only limits are no BBFS or Greek. She lubes your finger before you put it in her ass.

  4. #4131

    **Audrina**

    Quote Originally Posted by Dxddxd  [View Original Post]
    Any one has experience with her? Pictures are cute, don't know her personality and services.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...q/189061772781
    No personal experience with her but here is a link to her tna page.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?462532-**Audrina*.

  5. #4130

    Audrina info

    Any one has experience with her? Pictures are cute, don't know her personality and services.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...q/189061772781

  6. #4129

    Alina

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Not happening at those rates. She looks okay. But did anyone else feel her face was caked on with makeup. Hate that look when a woman feels it is necessary to put on that much powder on her skin. I love lipstick and don't get me wrong. I love the feeling that she got all dolled up for me to fuck her. But there is a fine line between makeup and laying it on like you are trying to hide something. Either way at those prices it is a hard pass for me.
    Quoted me 500/ hr for "VIP" which she said is all covered, everything.

  7. #4128

    AlinaLove

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkaid69  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....TURES-ARE-REAL!

    GPS alert: she wants 300 for a massage, 400 for "nuru", 350 for qv "VIP", which I took to mean cfs.
    Not happening at those rates. She looks okay. But did anyone else feel her face was caked on with makeup. Hate that look when a woman feels it is necessary to put on that much powder on her skin. I love lipstick and don't get me wrong. I love the feeling that she got all dolled up for me to fuck her. But there is a fine line between makeup and laying it on like you are trying to hide something. Either way at those prices it is a hard pass for me.

  8. #4127

    Alina cont.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkaid69  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....TURES-ARE-REAL!

    GPS alert: she wants 300 for a massage, 400 for "nuru", 350 for qv "VIP", which I took to mean cfs.
    Yeah. Sure honey. She looks like a Macy's mannequin, joined a week ago and wants an attorney's rates.

    I hope I'm wrong of course. But I'd bet a year's pay that any mannequin is a better provider.

  9. #4126

    Alina

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....TURES-ARE-REAL!

    GPS alert: she wants 300 for a massage, 400 for "nuru", 350 for qv "VIP", which I took to mean cfs.

  10. #4125
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Wow. Nice job.

    She was a good piece of ass.
    She is a great woman. She is married to her perfect partner and very happy.

    I encourage you all to not just think of these women as a piece of ass. I get it. I used to be that way.

    Just realize that some of them are really cool people.

  11. #4124
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleGonzo  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Another great person all around.

    I am so happy she has found what she wanted in life and moved on from here. She is very happy.
    Wow. Nice job.

    She was a good piece of ass.

  12. #4123
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    I am sorry for your loss. Stacie? StacieCox?
    Yes. Another great person all around.

    I am so happy she has found what she wanted in life and moved on from here. She is very happy.

  13. #4122
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleGonzo  [View Original Post]
    I want to add one more thing.

    JW was truly an amazing woman and an incredible judge of character.

    She didn't let what others said about someone define what she thought of them.

    She had the tremendous ability to forgive or decide for herself.

    Throughout my time knowing her, she accepted me for who I was. When she saw something or someone being wronged, she helped.

    When I was attacked legally by a provider, JW worked tirelessly behind the scenes to prepare my legal defense.

    This led to victories not once but twice in court.

    When Stacie and I parted ways, she was there as a friend. Not even interested in a relationship. Then covid hit. We were stuck with each other and realized we had something special.

    To those that she may have cut off contact with or provided service that was not on par at the end, I am sorry. She was just done and needed to move on.

    She appreciate all of her clients and it was difficult to say goodbye on a personal level.

    She would say thank you for all of the great times.
    I am sorry for your loss. Stacie? StacieCox?

  14. #4121

    Jw

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleGonzo  [View Original Post]
    I want to add one more thing.

    JW was truly an amazing woman and an incredible judge of character.

    She didn't let what others said about someone define what she thought of them.

    She had the tremendous ability to forgive or decide for herself.

    Throughout my time knowing her, she accepted me for who I was. When she saw something or someone being wronged, she helped.

    When I was attacked legally by a provider, JW worked tirelessly behind the scenes to prepare my legal defense.

    This led to victories not once but twice in court.

    When Stacie and I parted ways, she was there as a friend. Not even interested in a relationship. Then covid hit. We were stuck with each other and realized we had something special.

    To those that she may have cut off contact with or provided service that was not on par at the end, I am sorry. She was just done and needed to move on.

    She appreciate all of her clients and it was difficult to say goodbye on a personal level.

    She would say thank you for all of the great times.
    She was one of a kind.

  15. #4120

    Thank and JW. RIP.

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleGonzo  [View Original Post]
    Thank you everyone for the kind words and helping get the reviews taken down on tna.

    I haven't been around this scene for a long time.

    JW appreciated the honesty on this board. Sometimes comments were harsh about providers. However, she thought it was important to openly discuss the services providers gave.

    Her line to me was always, "most of it is true about me. So yeah, it is true about the others. We are all doing it."

    She would only ask that members be respectful when commenting on providers looks. They all read this board and it can be hurtful.

    I wish you all the best as I move on and try to recover from this. JW had moved on. She enjoyed her time but wanted a new challenge. Motherhood was next.
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleGonzo  [View Original Post]
    I want to add one more thing.

    JW was truly an amazing woman and an incredible judge of character.

    She didn't let what others said about someone define what she thought of them.

    She had the tremendous ability to forgive or decide for herself.

    Throughout my time knowing her, she accepted me for who I was. When she saw something or someone being wronged, she helped.

    When I was attacked legally by a provider, JW worked tirelessly behind the scenes to prepare my legal defense.

    This led to victories not once but twice in court.

    When Stacie and I parted ways, she was there as a friend. Not even interested in a relationship. Then covid hit. We were stuck with each other and realized we had something special.

    To those that she may have cut off contact with or provided service that was not on par at the end, I am sorry. She was just done and needed to move on.
    Thank you for sharing Gonzo. Yes she was a special lady. Different from the others at TNA. That I can attest to as well. May her soul RIP.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape