Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 56 of 101 FirstFirst ... 6 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 840 of 1511
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #686

    8 bills + 3 for greek

    Quote Originally Posted by Slinky77  [View Original Post]
    Did a search for this one on the Manhattan forum but couldn't find anything.

    Curious if anyone has seen her. Mostly wondering if she offers bare / CIP considering her rate is 800/ hr.

    Thanks in advance.

    https://tryst.link/escort/christi-love
    If she real.

    No doubt HOT. But the price point. While I'll never tell anyone how to spend there $$ or where to put there cock.

    But geez. I see these hotties on Tryst with crazy # $$ I'll fly to DR or else where and spend. Let them charge what they want. Buyers really set pricing. I say Let them go hungry for a while. So the market can correct its self.

  2. #685

    Christi Love

    Did a search for this one on the Manhattan forum but couldn't find anything.

    Curious if anyone has seen her. Mostly wondering if she offers bare / CIP considering her rate is 800/ hr.

    Thanks in advance.

    https://tryst.link/escort/christi-love

  3. #684
    Quote Originally Posted by Harold100  [View Original Post]
    Agree, saw Francela last week, nice lady but much older and covered everything. Too much $$$ for covered. Not worth it.
    So besides better judgement, I went to see Martina in Stamford. As previous posters mentioned, younger for sure, very good body but very irritating personality (think know it all 20 something) and everything covered.

    Felt like the condom was double thick, felt nothing.

    I had the last laugh though, while fucking her from behind, my dick popped a huge hole through the condom from an awkward movement. She looked back but I quickly steered her head forward and soldiered on. Finally I felt some flesh and proceeded to cum deep in her pussy. I quickly ripped the broken condom off my dick, hopped in the bathroom, flushed the evidence and took a nice hot shower.

    Laughed all the way home.

  4. #683
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    There's a couple posted here. Do a search.

    Francela visited years ago and was great and GFE. A few years after that, I visited again based on that yet everything had to be covered. CBJ is a showstopper for me.

    BMD.
    Agree, saw Francela last week, nice lady but much older and covered everything. Too much $$$ for covered. Not worth it.

  5. #682
    Quote Originally Posted by JohndSmith42  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone give a review?
    There's a couple posted here. Do a search.

    Francela visited years ago and was great and GFE. A few years after that, I visited again based on that yet everything had to be covered. CBJ is a showstopper for me.

    BMD.

  6. #681

    Olita favs order

    Quote Originally Posted by Chelovec  [View Original Post]
    Hey man!

    I've seen them all. In order I think. Helena, Eilisa, Francela, Roxana, Alisa, then Slava. My ALL TIME favorites are Nancy and Slava. They once had a great one who was called Zlata, but she's long gone.

    Take care all!

    Chel.
    Chel, please clarify whether you referred to chronological order or ratings order, with Helena last and Slava first. TIA.

  7. #680

    Olita francela

    Quote Originally Posted by Lapper2  [View Original Post]
    I would add Kivina (but haven't seen her for a few years) and Vlada. Slava coming back soon, also Stefania who is GFE.
    Can anyone give a review?

  8. #679

    Olita gals

    Quote Originally Posted by Chelovec  [View Original Post]
    Hey man!

    I've seen them all. In order I think. Helena, Eilisa, Francela, Roxana, Alisa, then Slava. My ALL TIME favorites are Nancy and Slava. They once had a great one who was called Zlata, but she's long gone.

    Take care all!

    Chel.
    I would add Kivina (but haven't seen her for a few years) and Vlada. Slava coming back soon, also Stefania who is GFE.

  9. #678

    Sandy

    Look at history. Apparently, she's one of the "managed" girls, so replies are not likely from her. Just a handler booking guys with the least resistance and chatter. With no good reviews, pass and ignore the legs. It won't be her opening the door.

    BMD.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slinky77  [View Original Post]
    I'm almost positive that Rachel, Nikki, Sandy, and Carrie are all managed by the same dude. All ads written similarly, all staying at the same Stamford hotel, all giving me similar text responses regarding rates and services.

    If you look at enough ads this stuff becomes easy to spot. Not sure if it'll definitely keep me away, but its something to factor in when booking.

    https://fairfield.skipthegames.com/f...d/565289180645

    https://fairfield.skipthegames.com/f...i/856216538837

    https://fairfield.skipthegames.com/f...e/857151038550
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman55  [View Original Post]
    I would be careful with this one. I haven't seen her but the same phone number has been used by a Rachel who has scam reports in Bridgeport I believe. Do a Google search for the phone number and Sumosearch will have pages of listings with the same number for Rachel ads as well as Sandy ads
    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    Tried this one this morning, looks pretty hot. She means her words, If you ask for a proof photo she'll block you. That's too funny, you're never going to know what's behind door number one.

    https://danbury.skipthegames.com/fem...j/566907251284

    Stay safe,

    PA.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 30FD0CD4-8287-429B-978E-9EB48F4577D0.jpeg‎   6EF16536-40BA-46E9-B053-5069168AA0E7.jpeg‎   F4B67CE3-60BE-4BB2-A91F-773F39F2DA67.jpeg‎  

  10. #677

    Sandy

    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    Tried this one this morning, looks pretty hot. She means her words, If you ask for a proof photo she'll block you. That's too funny, you're never going to know what's behind door number one.

    https://danbury.skipthegames.com/fem...j/566907251284

    Stay safe,

    PA.
    This one has been discussed in the past negatively. Thanks for the added info.

  11. #676

    Sandy

    Tried this one this morning, looks pretty hot. She means her words, If you ask for a proof photo she'll block you. That's too funny, you're never going to know what's behind door number one.

    https://danbury.skipthegames.com/fem...j/566907251284

    Stay safe,

    PA.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2C1D76B2-1A8F-4C7D-B689-E84C2C4FA9CC.jpg‎   7D436B8D-9A0D-4FB5-83F8-68B2035FF65F.jpg‎   945F82A8-02B5-4CEF-BDE4-7374E184A71F.jpg‎  

  12. #675
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg219  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me $400 for hr.
    Probably the STG rate. Everything on Tryst seems over market.

  13. #674
    Quote Originally Posted by RKFan58  [View Original Post]
    Her ad on Tryst.net suggests $600/ hour. Pass.
    She quoted me $400 for hr.

  14. #673

    Share your exp.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa  [View Original Post]
    I texted Molly and hoping to see her.
    Share your exp.

  15. #672

    Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa  [View Original Post]
    I texted Molly and hoping to see her.
    Lots of mixed reviews about Molly you may want to check out in Danbury.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape