Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 193 of 492 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 243 293 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 7371
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4491

    Ashley

    Visited recently had a good time covered up very safe may repeat if in the area.

  2. #4490

    Springfield Raven

    Don't know if this should be here or not, but I've been at this for about 23 years now. Anybody ever used to go on the Springfield Raven back in 99-2010?? Those were the best days. You could go on the Raven or CL and there were soooo many options of women. Many of them were free!! Sad to see what's happened these days.

  3. #4489
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    You bets believe she's getting 200 texts a day she's dealing with and some of you guys are long in the tooth and don't end up committing. Add that with her regulars contacting her also or vice versa most of these girls would rather contact or see someone they have already been with. From all the reports on her its safe to say her stable is full. If you don't believe do an experiment yourself next time you see a provider see how many times their phone chirps or take a peek at their screen on their phone do the math and multiple it by 24. Lets say you hear 2 texts in a 15 minute qv that's 192 a day.
    This. All day. The majority of guys who text working girls don't show. The majority by far. Talk to any working girl. They will tell you the same. It's a giant pain in the ass dealing with it. 200 is a conservative number. Half the girls on stg are scams and fake ads. The rest are addicts. Fun fact about Marilyn. She also has a day job. Not everyone is just sitting there high and waiting with bells on. LOL. Not saying she's not an addict. She's on stg after all. But if you think 200 is a BS number and you are that special guy who is one of 5 guys who inquired that day. LOL. I have news for you. These girls like regulars more than randoms. I once had a girl show me her phone with 600+ unopened texts. She told me that was in 2 days after posting an ad. She also told me maybe 1/5 who end up making an appointment actually show up, if she's lucky.

  4. #4488

    200 Messages a day is real talk

    Quote Originally Posted by SpfldAndMe  [View Original Post]
    I honestly don't know what it is but its certainly not just a people are rude eventually so she ignores them.

    I've tried countless times countless numbers all average to straight up positive messages and I have not gotten a reply from her essentially in years.

    I know some said she has a main number after she knows you an what not but hard to ever reach that point if you can't get through the first number LOL.

    Not like I try regularly especially after that long. Every couple months or something. Always crickets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jehovah  [View Original Post]
    I don't believe the 200 text messages a day. I mean give me a break. Plenty of other girls out there. I've also texted her from different phone numbers and she never replies. And she never picks up the phone. Absolutely drugged out of her mind probably nodding off all day that's why she does that most likely.
    You bets believe she's getting 200 texts a day she's dealing with and some of you guys are long in the tooth and don't end up committing. Add that with her regulars contacting her also or vice versa most of these girls would rather contact or see someone they have already been with. From all the reports on her its safe to say her stable is full. If you don't believe do an experiment yourself next time you see a provider see how many times their phone chirps or take a peek at their screen on their phone do the math and multiple it by 24. Lets say you hear 2 texts in a 15 minute qv that's 192 a day.

  5. #4487
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  6. #4486

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by SpfldAndMe  [View Original Post]
    I honestly don't know what it is but its certainly not just a people are rude eventually so she ignores them.

    I've tried countless times countless numbers all average to straight up positive messages and I have not gotten a reply from her essentially in years.

    I know some said she has a main number after she knows you an what not but hard to ever reach that point if you can't get through the first number LOL.

    Not like I try regularly especially after that long. Every couple months or something. Always crickets.
    I don't believe the 200 text messages a day. I mean give me a break. Plenty of other girls out there. I've also texted her from different phone numbers and she never replies. And she never picks up the phone. Absolutely drugged out of her mind probably nodding off all day that's why she does that most likely.

  7. #4485
    Quote Originally Posted by SideOfIrish  [View Original Post]
    LOL. I see her like once a week. She always responds within a few minutes max. She says she gets about 200 messages whenever she posts an ad. Getting on her good side takes patience. I imagine a lot of guys act like assholes because she hasn't responded and I doubt that would make her want to respond when she's got options.
    I honestly don't know what it is but its certainly not just a people are rude eventually so she ignores them.

    I've tried countless times countless numbers all average to straight up positive messages and I have not gotten a reply from her essentially in years.

    I know some said she has a main number after she knows you an what not but hard to ever reach that point if you can't get through the first number LOL.

    Not like I try regularly especially after that long. Every couple months or something. Always crickets.

  8. #4484

    Forest Park

    Seen this girls pics before one does not look like her body she says she's in FP anyone heard of her.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....n/029464949204

  9. #4483

    Annie

    Any see Annie before, thinking about scheduling some time with her - https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....y/507559348405.

  10. #4482
    Quote Originally Posted by Creeper1  [View Original Post]
    I'll put good word in with Ashley if you do same with marilyn.
    If I could get in touch with Marilyn I would 😭.

  11. #4481
    Quote Originally Posted by Solandonward  [View Original Post]
    Wonder if you could put in a good word for me so I actually get a reply.
    I'll put good word in with Ashley if you do same with marilyn.

  12. #4480
    Quote Originally Posted by Bkev1970  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last summer. Cheap notel off rt5. She's very cute. Very safe. Everything covered.

    No daty. Enjoy her.
    Wonder if you could put in a good word for me so I actually get a reply.

  13. #4479

    Ashley

    Saw her last summer. Cheap notel off rt5. She's very cute. Very safe. Everything covered.

    No daty. Enjoy her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Solandonward  [View Original Post]
    Never been able to meet, possibly ignores my number because the first two times we tried to meet our schedules didn't work, and now she never replies to any of my numbers. Too bad she always seemed like a natural beauty.

  14. #4478
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh87  [View Original Post]
    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....y/102437976698

    Any recent intel on ashley I have seen her previous reviews I think being ok, was interested.
    Never been able to meet, possibly ignores my number because the first two times we tried to meet our schedules didn't work, and now she never replies to any of my numbers. Too bad she always seemed like a natural beauty.

  15. #4477
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh87  [View Original Post]
    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....y/102437976698

    Any recent intel on ashley I have seen her previous reviews I think being ok, was interested.
    I have met her once. She does a LEO check, after that she will take you in the motel she hosts at. Very safe location. She is a beauty. She is a good service provider. The only thing I didn't like was the loud Spanish stuff she kept on. But I think that was because she was extra cautious in the motel. Everything is covered, no bbjj.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape