Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 396 of 866 FirstFirst ... 296 346 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 446 496 ... LastLast
Results 5,926 to 5,940 of 12988
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7063
    Pretty sure I tried her maybe late 2019.

    Very good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tk2152  [View Original Post]

  2. #7062

    Anyone have info?

    Has anyone seen her? I like her pics, can't tell if they're real tho.

    https://losangeles.rubratings.com/247199

  3. #7061
    Quote Originally Posted by Tk2152  [View Original Post]
    This is not a real ad. It's a catfish at best.

  4. #7060

    Bb

    Has anyone bb anyone from chirocare in culver city?

  5. #7059
    Senior Member


    Posts: 402
    Youtube may keep money from it but they stopping money channels get for a lot of reasons. Would be surprised if they allowing the channels to keep their end of the money.

    There have been a lot more channels showing videos so maybe they are allowing the content uploaders to earn money.

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt9yzI4SVF8

    Oh, and looks like youtube is monetizing human merch videos?

  6. #7058

    Luoluo LA


  7. #7057

    Dtla

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt9yzI4SVF8

    Oh, and looks like youtube is monetizing human merch videos?
    Looking for Thai AMPs, there was one when I worked in DTLA on Virgil Silver Lake Spa, always had some nice younger girls, you just needed to tell them No Ladyboy and you were good.

  8. #7056
    Any reviews for 8155 anyone.

  9. #7055
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Now I have to hate you

    Quote Originally Posted by VaqueroNegro  [View Original Post]
    It is pretty bushy!
    Her legs are smoother than bogart with the letters of transit.

    So the contrast with a Bush up there in that is driving me nuts. I hate the vibe at that place, it smells like fresh laundry and 3 day old kimchi. I want to get her at her place. Give me her number please.

  10. #7054

    Damn phone

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt9yzI4SVF8

    Oh, and looks like youtube is monetizing human merch videos?
    How the heck you get one when day lookin" at day phones??

  11. #7053
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Fuck Angela did not show me her vadge. Is there a big Bush.
    It is pretty bushy!

  12. #7052
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Try Fig

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottJones2020  [View Original Post]
    Just looking for some intel, I'll be in downtown LA convention center auto show Thursday. Are there any FS / BBBJ Thai places near by? Thanks in advance.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt9yzI4SVF8

    Oh, and looks like youtube is monetizing human merch videos?

  13. #7051
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Fur

    Quote Originally Posted by VaqueroNegro  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from a one hour session with Angela. As others have already mentioned she's very cute with a body like Lulu Chu. The session started with a regular message before the flip. I got her to take off her dress and panties so that I could suck on her little titties and gently play with her pussy lips while she jerked me off. Granted, my little head had already taken over when she asked how I was going to "take care of her" and I probably went a little overboard with the tip. The session was timed so that by the time I popped and got cleaned up, the hour was up. I didn't get the vibe that BBBJ was available, at least not with Angela. Also, curious to know about any other winners here.
    Fuck Angela did not show me her vadge. Is there a big Bush.

  14. #7050

    Visiting downtown LA from SD

    Just looking for some intel, I'll be in downtown LA convention center auto show Thursday. Are there any FS / BBBJ Thai places near by? Thanks in advance.

  15. #7049
    Quote Originally Posted by Castlevania  [View Original Post]
    Longtime lurker and new to L. A. And find myself located about 2 miles from Goldfinger which I have seen well reviewed here. Just out of curiosity do most 1 hr sessions run the full time or do they stop after the pop?. Also I've seen many reviews of Angela, how are the others? Is BBBJ an option?.
    Just got back from a one hour session with Angela. As others have already mentioned she's very cute with a body like Lulu Chu. The session started with a regular message before the flip. I got her to take off her dress and panties so that I could suck on her little titties and gently play with her pussy lips while she jerked me off. Granted, my little head had already taken over when she asked how I was going to "take care of her" and I probably went a little overboard with the tip. The session was timed so that by the time I popped and got cleaned up, the hour was up. I didn't get the vibe that BBBJ was available, at least not with Angela. Also, curious to know about any other winners here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape