Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 398 of 867 FirstFirst ... 298 348 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 448 498 ... LastLast
Results 5,956 to 5,970 of 12991
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7036

    Office

    Quote Originally Posted by Omfgitzjin  [View Original Post]
    What house does your ATF work out of? WLA / MW / KTOWN?
    Office WLA.

  2. #7035

    Anyone?

    Has anyone gone here yet?

    https://losangeles.rubratings.com/206992

  3. #7034
    So just curious. Would anyonr bb mary from chens? I've thought about it. But not too sure.

  4. #7033
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadNut  [View Original Post]
    Hey Mongers one of my ATFs is out of town right now. She texted me to say LA is getting hit by POPO. The undercover kind. Anyone hear this?
    What house does your ATF work out of? WLA / MW / KTOWN?

  5. #7032

    Stings?

    Hey Mongers one of my ATFs is out of town right now. She texted me to say LA is getting hit by POPO. The undercover kind. Anyone hear this?

  6. #7031
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Fat ass

    Quote Originally Posted by LAguy28  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to this sacred site in MDR since it reopened? The talent is better than before but before it was god awful.
    It seems to be the same management and the fat gal at the front desk.

  7. #7030

    Zen Suites

    Anyone been to this sacred site in MDR since it reopened? The talent is better than before but before it was god awful.

  8. #7029
    Anyone knows a good gloryhole place?

  9. #7028

    Lomita

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyDestroyr  [View Original Post]
    Or you can move. TORRQNCE / Lomita has the everywhere. Like a fairy tale over here.
    I pretty much agree, except that you would still need to do some homework to find the few ladies that are under 30. I've seen a few at Zen in Lomita and one or two at Dream Spa in Carson, but it's been pretty rare other than that. I will say that there are many more just above 30 and that there are many more the might be able to fool someone in dim light.

  10. #7027
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Supply chain

    I will write a flowery report later, but if you are going to gold finger today, bring one of those DNA detecting lights. I was in the second room on the north side of the aisle, I think, definitely the north side.

    Kiki worked me and I blasted so hard we could not find where the rope ended. I am pretty sure it hit the floor and the wall.

  11. #7026

    Season

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadNut  [View Original Post]
    Hey anyone been over to Seasons on SMBLVD? WLA next to good Sushi place? The front is a mess. Any specific talent you like? Its been while for me.
    Curious about this place as well. Getting granny shack vibes but never been in.

  12. #7025
    Quote Originally Posted by AugustWest  [View Original Post]
    Man,

    There used to be tons of hot sub 30 Asian MPs scattered around Echo Park / Silverlake and one by one they just fucking packed up their tents and rolled on. The only thing left over here (that I know of) are AMP's staffed with retired fish mongers and mamasan's that TOFTT when the regular "girls" are busy. Disgruntled HJ's with no touching. I need some help over here guys. I need some new shops on the east side.
    Or you can move. TORRQNCE / Lomita has the everywhere. Like a fairy tale over here.

  13. #7024
    Senior Member


    Posts: 402
    I tried Tina. Not young. Maybe 35-40. Probably older. She was not wearing mask when I first saw here but from there wore mask whole time. I encouraged her to take mask off but she declined. Seems white tshirt and black pants the standard outfit.

    Tina was short and skinny. Not a very good massage. Took some directions. She brought phone in with 4 camara view. She did not answer the many texts but the phone kept beeping which hurt the mood. She did answer phone calls which killed mood.

    She wanted $ to pull her pants down a little. Maybe more was available but I got the feeling it was going to be way more then I was willing to spend specially after her and the phone.

    Maybe if she passed the phone duty to the 2nd kind of heavy girl. A third girl seemed to be spending time with regular.

    Maybe I will try again. Definately not with Tina but does seem like the kind of place fun can be had with the right girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    Any one been to ocean spa in rancho palos verde? Any recommendations?

    https://losangeles.rubratings.com/237361

  14. #7023
    Quote Originally Posted by AugustWest  [View Original Post]
    Same. I'm only finding chaba which ain't on no 2nd level.
    I believe the spot is closed now. Name was Thai Therapy. Address was 151X and. SF Blvd. Suite 20X.

  15. #7022
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakdadn  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I posted in the Inglewood / South bay thread. Started out slow but they've upped their game. Don't go there looking for girls like in their ad and you won't be disappointed. CBJ, Daty, 69, FS. These older ladies 35+ have good skills. The younger gals I've tried have no game. I complained about it and they brought in some seasoned vets who know what they're doing, bring a condom unless you like the saran wrap. LOL.

    Standard rates. Hour: . 5 / $. 2.
    Any BBBJ or BBFS to be had?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape