Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,926 to 5,940 of 12988
-
11-18-21 11:17 #7063Banned Member

Posts: 87Pretty sure I tried her maybe late 2019.
Very good.
Originally Posted by Tk2152
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-21 04:05 #7062Regular Member

Posts: 16Anyone have info?
Has anyone seen her? I like her pics, can't tell if they're real tho.
https://losangeles.rubratings.com/247199
-
11-17-21 18:22 #7061Senior Member

Posts: 243This is not a real ad. It's a catfish at best.
Originally Posted by Tk2152
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-21 15:13 #7060Senior Member

Posts: 701Bb
Has anyone bb anyone from chirocare in culver city?
-
11-17-21 13:06 #7059Senior Member

Posts: 402Youtube may keep money from it but they stopping money channels get for a lot of reasons. Would be surprised if they allowing the channels to keep their end of the money.
There have been a lot more channels showing videos so maybe they are allowing the content uploaders to earn money.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-21 12:49 #7058Regular Member

Posts: 4Luoluo LA
Anyone tried Luoluo? https://losangeles.rubratings.com/220605.
-
11-17-21 12:28 #7057Senior Member

Posts: 111Dtla
Looking for Thai AMPs, there was one when I worked in DTLA on Virgil Silver Lake Spa, always had some nice younger girls, you just needed to tell them No Ladyboy and you were good.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-21 00:16 #7056Senior Member

Posts: 701Any reviews for 8155 anyone.
-
11-16-21 20:57 #7055Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Now I have to hate you
Her legs are smoother than bogart with the letters of transit.
Originally Posted by VaqueroNegro
[View Original Post]
So the contrast with a Bush up there in that is driving me nuts. I hate the vibe at that place, it smells like fresh laundry and 3 day old kimchi. I want to get her at her place. Give me her number please.
-
11-16-21 20:27 #7054Senior Member

Posts: 270Damn phone
How the heck you get one when day lookin" at day phones??
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-21 18:51 #7053Senior Member

Posts: 116It is pretty bushy!
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-21 15:57 #7052Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Try Fig
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt9yzI4SVF8
Originally Posted by ScottJones2020
[View Original Post]
Oh, and looks like youtube is monetizing human merch videos?
-
11-16-21 14:02 #7051Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Fur
Fuck Angela did not show me her vadge. Is there a big Bush.
Originally Posted by VaqueroNegro
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-21 12:58 #7050Senior Member

Posts: 111Visiting downtown LA from SD
Just looking for some intel, I'll be in downtown LA convention center auto show Thursday. Are there any FS / BBBJ Thai places near by? Thanks in advance.
-
11-16-21 01:48 #7049Senior Member

Posts: 116Just got back from a one hour session with Angela. As others have already mentioned she's very cute with a body like Lulu Chu. The session started with a regular message before the flip. I got her to take off her dress and panties so that I could suck on her little titties and gently play with her pussy lips while she jerked me off. Granted, my little head had already taken over when she asked how I was going to "take care of her" and I probably went a little overboard with the tip. The session was timed so that by the time I popped and got cleaned up, the hour was up. I didn't get the vibe that BBBJ was available, at least not with Angela. Also, curious to know about any other winners here.
Originally Posted by Castlevania
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





