Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,206 to 14,220 of 37368
-
11-17-21 16:53 #23163Senior Member

Posts: 316Probably fake
The ads are worded awkwardly which is one way to determine if the ad is real.
Originally Posted by RiverCityGuy21
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-21 12:28 #23162Senior Member

Posts: 36Any info?
Has anyone ever tried this one out? I'm interested to know. I've reached out to her 2 times but never get any reply. So anyone?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...r/317208421391
-
11-17-21 10:41 #23161Senior Member

Posts: 50Need advice for a newbie
With the streets getting empty I've been checking out some ads and texting the numbers. I've never met a provider at a room or hotel or anything, and could use some advise on recognizing red flags. I'd really like to avoid getting scammed or robbed. Below are some of the links I've contacted. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks fellow mongers, and stay safe out there.
https://carfun.com.listcrawler.eu/po...hmond/70336548
https://carfun.com.listcrawler.eu/po...hmond/70154690
-
11-17-21 09:17 #23160Senior Member

Posts: 192Old talent?
What happened to kat? I liked that she always had makeup on. What happened to treasure?
-
11-17-21 08:18 #23159Senior Member

Posts: 316Zoe no go
Me and other guys I know where told by her that review is wrong or fake. Maybe its from before she retired. She was stressing she has seen no one in over a year and won't be and please stop contacting her. I told her well she does still have ads up on tryst.
Originally Posted by Rock4069
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-21 07:36 #23158Forum Advertiser

Posts: 2[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
11-16-21 22:57 #23157Senior Member

Posts: 163Jade maria
I had seen this chick when she was in town recently. She is hot, stays in nice hotels and even offers doubles with her friend April Showers. Her rates are high. She seemed little darker in person, but cute. Everything is covered, no kissing except body part. Not a clock watcher, super nice attitude. She seemed like good hygiene but had little odor down there which wasn't good but stilled filled the bag. May be it was just one time thing. YMMV. Stay safe.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/308520266659
-
11-16-21 22:42 #23156Senior Member

Posts: 163Cash & dash
I remember she had ripped off at least couple of mongers sometime this summer. Takes cash & goes outside.
Originally Posted by BigCuz
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-21 21:37 #23155Senior Member

Posts: 38980 for an angry dragon is a deal.
Originally Posted by TopOfMorning18
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-21 18:57 #23154Senior Member

Posts: 68Is she back? Her website is still down.
Originally Posted by Rock4069
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-21 13:02 #23153Senior Member

Posts: 93Karma
I did a threesome with her and one of her friends at her house several years ago.
Originally Posted by Nomad042
[View Original Post]
It was a little pricey but one of my best memories ever. Nothing was off limits and no clock watching. Just my opinion.
-
11-16-21 12:50 #23152Regular Member

Posts: 24Any insight?
She's not even blonde in the picture LOL.
Wondering if anyone here has tried?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/983140130144
-
11-16-21 11:36 #23151Senior Member

Posts: 41Dakota
Before she went on vacation I saw her for 80 which included everything including CIM which came back through her nose. She was also trying to get me to see her friend that was there but she was nasty. Whoever has been paying her $$ has killed it for everyone else. It's not worth that especially with the chance that uncle can come through the door at any point.
Originally Posted by TopGud
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-21 10:34 #23150Senior Member

Posts: 1069Aubrey not Audrey
Try searching Aubrey. I don't think anything recent is going to come up on her. She has a solid flow of regulars that keep her afloat. As for me, I hung with her a few times. Before and after her vacation. She just too mechanical for me to keep repeating. Always was a fan of her tramp stamp. An Inspirational quote while hitting it doggy.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-21 09:04 #23149Senior Member

Posts: 581Audrey?
https://chester.skipthegames.com/fem...t/277503404431
Has anyone seen her recently. I stopped seeing ads for her just when I was about to pull the trigger and go see her. Also I remember reading some so-so reviews a while back but can't seem to find them now. Any help would be appreciated.











Reply With Quote




