Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 179 of 529 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 229 279 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 7922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5252

    Lady Liberty

    I spent 2 hrs this week with LL at her in-call in Cocoa. Nice quiet neighborhood. She is exactly as described in other posts about her. Certainly not a young spinner, but completely professional, clean and provides a great massage along with BBBJ and covered FS. Easily one of the best BBBJs I have ever had in the many years and many women I have been with. She literally has a world of experience and is expert at edging. I will definitely be visiting her again. She may not appeal to everyone, but if you like mature MILFS who know how to please you will probably love her.

  2. #5251

    The video

    Quote Originally Posted by Count1  [View Original Post]
    See my edited post, posted before seeing your response. I have never heard of her offering FS before. This video gig could not have paid much. I wonder what compelled her? Hopefully she has not fallen to the pills and needles.
    She admits to the video but it was when she was 23 she's not proud she was just younger and dumber.

    We all have things we regret in life but what's done is done there are no do overs.

  3. #5250

    Say what?

    Quote Originally Posted by Count1  [View Original Post]
    Are you suggesting this is actually Lilyana? I have not seen her in years, but I do not believe so. Yes, there are some resemblences, but not her. Her name is Lilyana Graham (no secret), and she bounces between Florida and New York. Here are two actual photos:

    https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid...05504802932180

    EDIT: Having said that, I further reviewed the video, and it very well could be her! The photos are probably 10 years old, and she may have lost some body tone. The gap in the teeth, and the tatoo on the outside of her left ankle are very close. I did the body to body, and she always had a bush, but I don't remember her junk being that "meaty". I asked many times for FS, and she always responded that she was a massage therapist and not a prostitute. Now I am confused!!!
    Lost body tone? Her abs, ass and legs are beautifully sculpted to near perfection as of the last time I saw her about a month ago. I too have seen her for years and fully believe she's never gone anywhere near entering a needle in her body, it is indeed her in the video because I got a massage from her the day before she left for Miami to film it.

  4. #5249

    Joan LMT

    Passing this along to you folks who don't mind doing a little traveling. Joan was a consistently strong provider for years in Kissimmee and has been super conservative since the pandemic started. She hasn't had any clients since March 2020 - and since has moved to Port St. Lucie.

    And now it looks like she's back to work in early 2022. This is only a good massage with a HJ, although I've heard a few rumors about extras beyond that. Just to put it on why'all's radar.

    https://www.massageanywhere.com/profile/JoanLMT

    https://www.joanlmt.com/

  5. #5248

    Sunrise Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by McWired  [View Original Post]
    Brevard AMPs aren't great, but my favorite is Anna at Asiana.
    Quote Originally Posted by Putzy  [View Original Post]
    Glad to hear Anna is still there. Haven't been to Asiana since before covid, but I've been singing praise for Anna for a long time now. Will definitely stop in soon to see her.
    On a related note, right down the street is Sunrise Massage, and the lady who works there is very nice too. (You know, the gal with the little white dog.) She doesn't massage as hard as Anna does, but if she likes you she does let you do more OTC roaming.

  6. #5247

    The power of money

    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleClassRut  [View Original Post]
    Sadly, this level of service has not been available from her for a while. At least not that I know of. Enjoy!

    https://txxx.com/videos/343154/miami-chonga/?kt_lang=en

    MCR.
    I have seen her several times and enjoyed the massage but she got crazy with her pricing when she went back to the extras.

    I wish she would go back to providing just a good massage and lower her prices to be competitive with the parlors that are around.

    I was only there for the massage but I'm guilty I did experience her finishes.

    I used to see her and then go get the pipes cleaned from another girl it was cheaper then what she charges now for just a tug.

    She claims to be religious, married and dedicated to her husband but gets naked and jrks guys off isn't if funny what money can make you do.

  7. #5246

    Most definitely her

    Quote Originally Posted by Count1  [View Original Post]
    See my edited post, posted before seeing your response. I have never heard of her offering FS before. This video gig could not have paid much. I wonder what compelled her? Hopefully she has not fallen to the pills and needles.
    Years ago when Lilyana worked with her sister, I was a regular. We talked about this video once and she had extreme regret. She was not pleased that I brought it up. The video has also been posted on this forum and discussed in the past. If she would offer FS now, I would break my arm trying to get to my wallet! A regular visit to MM in Orlando pretty much keeps me satisfied though. Definitely worth a look if you have never been.

    Be safe why'all.

    MCR.

  8. #5245
    Senior Member


    Posts: 434
    Quote Originally Posted by Count1  [View Original Post]
    See my edited post, posted before seeing your response. I have never heard of her offering FS before. This video gig could not have paid much. I wonder what compelled her? Hopefully she has not fallen to the pills and needles.
    Well, the video was posted 6 years ago, and looks even older than that. So I would say she cleaned herself up.

  9. #5244

    Lilyana

    See my edited post, posted before seeing your response. I have never heard of her offering FS before. This video gig could not have paid much. I wonder what compelled her? Hopefully she has not fallen to the pills and needles.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cdmail32  [View Original Post]
    Yes that is her. If you really want to look it up, she has the same leg tattoo on her left ankle as the girl in the video. Go to the 6:04 mark and you will see. I have meet her before recently.

  10. #5243

    Thats her

    Quote Originally Posted by Count1  [View Original Post]
    Are you suggesting this is actually Lilyana? I have not seen her in years, but I do not believe so. Yes, there are some resemblences, but not her. Her name is Lilyana Graham (no secret), and she bounces between Florida and New York. Here are two actual photos:

    https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid...05504802932180
    Yes that is her. If you really want to look it up, she has the same leg tattoo on her left ankle as the girl in the video. Go to the 6:04 mark and you will see. I have meet her before recently.

  11. #5242

    Lilyana

    Are you suggesting this is actually Lilyana? I have not seen her in years, but I do not believe so. Yes, there are some resemblences, but not her. Her name is Lilyana Graham (no secret), and she bounces between Florida and New York. Here are two actual photos:

    https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid...05504802932180

    EDIT: Having said that, I further reviewed the video, and it very well could be her! The photos are probably 10 years old, and she may have lost some body tone. The gap in the teeth, and the tatoo on the outside of her left ankle are very close. I did the body to body, and she always had a bush, but I don't remember her junk being that "meaty". I asked many times for FS, and she always responded that she was a massage therapist and not a prostitute. Now I am confused!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleClassRut  [View Original Post]
    Sadly, this level of service has not been available from her for a while. At least not that I know of. Enjoy!

    https://txxx.com/videos/343154/miami-chonga/?kt_lang=en

    MCR.
    Last edited by Count1; 11-16-21 at 11:17. Reason: added text

  12. #5241

    Lilyana

    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleClassRut  [View Original Post]
    Sadly, this level of service has not been available from her for a while. At least not that I know of. Enjoy!

    https://txxx.com/videos/343154/miami-chonga/?kt_lang=en

    MCR.
    Lily will definitely provide a great b2 b sensual massage with a happy ending. Nothing beyond that ever.

    She is a very attractive, athletically fit young lady with a great personality.

    You will not be disappointed as long as you understand the level of service that she provides.

    Give her a try.

  13. #5240

    Ocean Spa

    Went for a visit today at Ocean Star spa on Courtenay Parkway in Merritt Island. Picked a new girl named Wendy. Mid 30's, petite, very nice figure!

    I handle spas around here a little different than most of you mongers. I simply go in and hand them $200 cash. I'll just go for the assumption close. So far, I have always gotten full service. Some better than others.

    This case, I would highly recommend. Very enjoyable time, everything was covered, a couple different positions and overall a great time and a very good massage to boot. Please treat her well.

  14. #5239

    This should take care of what she looks like.

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinoXxxMen  [View Original Post]
    I've been reading some great feedback about Lilyana, but I would like to know more about her service especially if this will be my first time with her. I'm looking for a sexy b2 b massage and hopefully she offers it to first time customers. Does anybody has a website to see some pics of her and details on her service? Please I'm if somebody has extra details on her service.
    Sadly, this level of service has not been available from her for a while. At least not that I know of. Enjoy!

    https://txxx.com/videos/343154/miami-chonga/?kt_lang=en

    MCR.

  15. #5238

    Mm

    I have been to MM many times never paid over 200, typically only 150 if just a handshake and that was for Brooke, who in my opinion is the only really sexy woman there. Have seen Sunshine bigger girl very nice give a great BBBJ with facial for 150. Anybody know if Brooke is still around? I know someone was using her pic on a fake ad just curious if anyone had seen her recently. Thanks Sid.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape