Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 948 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 448 848 898 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 998 1048 1448 1948 ... LastLast
Results 14,206 to 14,220 of 37365
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23160

    Old talent?

    What happened to kat? I liked that she always had makeup on. What happened to treasure?

  2. #23159

    Zoe no go

    Quote Originally Posted by Rock4069  [View Original Post]
    I saw the same review and emailed her. She was on my rotation for years. Awesome lady. I was sad when she retired last year.
    Me and other guys I know where told by her that review is wrong or fake. Maybe its from before she retired. She was stressing she has seen no one in over a year and won't be and please stop contacting her. I told her well she does still have ads up on tryst.

  3. #23158
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #23157

    Jade maria

    I had seen this chick when she was in town recently. She is hot, stays in nice hotels and even offers doubles with her friend April Showers. Her rates are high. She seemed little darker in person, but cute. Everything is covered, no kissing except body part. Not a clock watcher, super nice attitude. She seemed like good hygiene but had little odor down there which wasn't good but stilled filled the bag. May be it was just one time thing. YMMV. Stay safe.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/308520266659

  5. #23156

    Cash & dash

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCuz  [View Original Post]
    Try searching Aubrey. I don't think anything recent is going to come up on her. She has a solid flow of regulars that keep her afloat. As for me, I hung with her a few times. Before and after her vacation. She just too mechanical for me to keep repeating. Always was a fan of her tramp stamp. An Inspirational quote while hitting it doggy.
    I remember she had ripped off at least couple of mongers sometime this summer. Takes cash & goes outside.

  6. #23155
    Quote Originally Posted by TopOfMorning18  [View Original Post]
    Before she went on vacation I saw her for 80 which included everything including CIM which came back through her nose. She was also trying to get me to see her friend that was there but she was nasty. Whoever has been paying her $$ has killed it for everyone else. It's not worth that especially with the chance that uncle can come through the door at any point.
    80 for an angry dragon is a deal.

  7. #23154
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock4069  [View Original Post]
    I saw the same review and emailed her. She was on my rotation for years. Awesome lady. I was sad when she retired last year.
    Is she back? Her website is still down.

  8. #23153

    Karma

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad042  [View Original Post]
    I forgot to post the link where she states her offlimits claim.

    https://callescort.org/804-505-4027
    I did a threesome with her and one of her friends at her house several years ago.

    It was a little pricey but one of my best memories ever. Nothing was off limits and no clock watching. Just my opinion.

  9. #23152

    Any insight?

    She's not even blonde in the picture LOL.

    Wondering if anyone here has tried?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/983140130144

  10. #23151

    Dakota

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Got to see Dakota yesterday, man that body is tight. HHrR negotiated down to $. 5. Covered BJ everything covered. After BJ I ask her to play with the kitty which she did. Then I played with it and we got down to the main event. Doggie, mish, cowgirl. She takes direction well and has a very cool vibe about her. So I set up an appt before I left for today which she said she was cool with. Then after I leave I get a text saying I am going out of town sweetie so tomorrow want work, but keep trying me by text. The only thing I can think of why she changed her mind is the donation. I know one report I read said the monger paid $$. 2 for HHR. If I don't get to see her again I enjoyed myself. I am not willing to pay $$. 2 for a HHR on Midlothain Southside hood area.
    Before she went on vacation I saw her for 80 which included everything including CIM which came back through her nose. She was also trying to get me to see her friend that was there but she was nasty. Whoever has been paying her $$ has killed it for everyone else. It's not worth that especially with the chance that uncle can come through the door at any point.

  11. #23150
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Aubrey not Audrey

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    https://chester.skipthegames.com/fem...t/277503404431

    Has anyone seen her recently. I stopped seeing ads for her just when I was about to pull the trigger and go see her. Also I remember reading some so-so reviews a while back but can't seem to find them now. Any help would be appreciated.
    Try searching Aubrey. I don't think anything recent is going to come up on her. She has a solid flow of regulars that keep her afloat. As for me, I hung with her a few times. Before and after her vacation. She just too mechanical for me to keep repeating. Always was a fan of her tramp stamp. An Inspirational quote while hitting it doggy.

  12. #23149

    Audrey?

    https://chester.skipthegames.com/fem...t/277503404431

    Has anyone seen her recently. I stopped seeing ads for her just when I was about to pull the trigger and go see her. Also I remember reading some so-so reviews a while back but can't seem to find them now. Any help would be appreciated.

  13. #23148

    Dakota

    Got to see Dakota yesterday, man that body is tight. HHrR negotiated down to $. 5. Covered BJ everything covered. After BJ I ask her to play with the kitty which she did. Then I played with it and we got down to the main event. Doggie, mish, cowgirl. She takes direction well and has a very cool vibe about her. So I set up an appt before I left for today which she said she was cool with. Then after I leave I get a text saying I am going out of town sweetie so tomorrow want work, but keep trying me by text. The only thing I can think of why she changed her mind is the donation. I know one report I read said the monger paid $$. 2 for HHR. If I don't get to see her again I enjoyed myself. I am not willing to pay $$. 2 for a HHR on Midlothain Southside hood area.

  14. #23147

    Zoe

    Quote Originally Posted by RVAPunk  [View Original Post]
    Hey I read here that Zoey was permanently out of the biz, but there's a new review for her on The other site. She was one I had always wanted to see but never pulled the trigger on. Is she back? Anyone got any intel?
    I saw the same review and emailed her. She was on my rotation for years. Awesome lady. I was sad when she retired last year.

  15. #23146

    Mrs. Lizzie Beth

    I have been a long timer lurker but wanted to start contributing to the forum.

    I saw Mrs Lizzie Beth ad on Tryst with a description as "Roleplay connoisseurs are a special breed". I enjoy many types of roleplaying and her ad check many of my boxes. Her ad pictures were ok and on the bigger side for me. But I was willing to see her for the roleplaying since my regular retired. I texted her and the verification was simple. I told her I wanted to roleplay with her and asked for her limits. She was dodging the questions then I gave her some suggests and we narrowed it down to a couple. I made the appt in the DC area since I was working in the area. I confirmed a few hours before and asked which roleplaying she wanted to do but was dodging the question. Stupid me, I took the blue pills anyway and drove to her hotel in a nice area.

    When I arrived she immediately text me the room number. Got into the room and her body was not close to her ad pictures after she disrobe. She was much fatter and I won't go with BBW. She did not bring up the roleplaying at all at this point then I ask her what she wanted to do. She dodge the question and start massaging my arms. Knowing this was a switch and bait, I continue anyway because the blue pills were kicking in. I'm not into big ladies but the pills help big time. She started with a BBBJ which was ok then CFS. We stay in the same position until I pop. I did not bother with round 2 and left somewhat unhappy. It was kinda late and I thought about looking to SW which would had been better.

    If you like big ladies and charges a high rate, she is your lady. I was expecting some thing else from her ads, website and our texts. Personally, I would save your money and see other cheaper ladies who will roleplay with not extra charges. Be safe out there.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mrs-lizzie-beth

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape