Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,211 to 9,225 of 17721
-
11-16-21 10:53 #8511Senior Member

Posts: 1744Welcome to Maryland Heights
H.
Originally Posted by JohnnieMack
[View Original Post]
Johnnie Mack, HeHopeful, and any other travelers coming to our fair city.
For a very long time (10+ years) Maryland Heights, MO has been keeping their little corner of St. Louis County clear of the evils of prostitution. Stings, raids, recording plates in parking lots, the whole nine yards. Us residents are very, very careful or just go elsewhere.
-
11-16-21 10:35 #8510Senior Member

Posts: 47Leandra Linnett
Guys can any of you help me with this lady got off list crawler but send snap she wants some in gift car but will take rest in cash told her I had new card I'd bring at meet she was ok prices seem fair for services.
I'm new on here don't want to get burnt.
Thank.
Leave.
-
11-16-21 10:32 #8509Senior Member

Posts: 213Star
I think there was a review not long ago and it wasn't a good 1. I'm looking for more info myself before pulling the trigger.
Originally Posted by Apache630
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-21 09:59 #8508Senior Member

Posts: 53Starr
Just do a search for Starr on this thread (Escort Reports) and you'll find all the information you need to avoid her.
Originally Posted by Apache630
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-21 09:57 #8507Regular Member

Posts: 12Seems like the long winded rant of a substance bender.
Originally Posted by Apache630
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-21 09:56 #8506Regular Member

Posts: 12What about Krissi? What's the story with her? Same MO? Does she do FS? Does she even meet anymore? She's smoking hot IMO. But I'm not paying $300 for someone to waste my time. I could go out and bang something by just going out to the bar.
Originally Posted by DVelvet69
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-21 08:39 #8505Regular Member

Posts: 4Starr
Guys any info on this she quoted me 180 for hh 240 for hr.
Hazelwood area.
She has long post I wonder who read such as lengthy post.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/70292308
-
11-15-21 22:02 #8504Senior Member

Posts: 245No Way! Saw that one a couple years ago, didn't look anything like her pictures. The one I was talking about is Lily 3453 on "SA".
Originally Posted by IgnoredDad
[View Original Post]
Seeking Arrangements https://members.seeking.com/member/2...1-ce1c40b572b7.
Lily3453 pics are a little off, has pick up a little covid weight but her enthusiasm is off the charts.
-
11-15-21 21:05 #8503Senior Member

Posts: 29What do we know about Alex?
This isn't the first time I've seen these pics but I'm kind of worried by the phone number. What do we know about her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/70269173
-
11-15-21 20:54 #8502Regular Member

Posts: 14This Lilly? https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lilly-escort-st-louis-28551.
Originally Posted by LittleRichard
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-21 20:34 #8501Senior Member

Posts: 47Careful
She's in Maryland Heights, I'd be careful.
Originally Posted by JohnnieMack
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-21 19:02 #8500Senior Member

Posts: 121St. Chuck Rock Road, Woodson Road?
Passing through this area lately and it has the LOOKS of a SW hotspot. Any action here?
-
11-15-21 19:01 #8499Senior Member

Posts: 319No name girl
I would assume its fake considering the area code is not from around here. Just my two cents from being in the hobby for a long time.
Originally Posted by JohnnieMack
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-21 14:25 #8498Senior Member

Posts: 638Like communism, this works well in theory, but less so in practice. I've lost several quality providers and have not been able to replace them with anything approximating the same value. I'm not condoning the chasing, but I am saying I understand because the roster of providers is so thin with quality. It's like losing a All-star 3rd basemen and trying to replace him with a high A ball player who can barely stay above the Mendoza line. I've quit the hobby once or twice and I'm considering it again because I just don't want to pay most of these escorts by the pound, if you get my drift. The bottom line is, you just can't replace, at least not at the usual market value. And the higher end ones are pricing themselves out of many of us other hobbyists. I'm not saying its right or wrong. Just stating a fact. I can't afford old school stripper level looks for $700-$1000 when I used to pay $200-300 just three years ago. It's not sustainable. For my paycheck, at least.
Originally Posted by Badboy2
[View Original Post]
Last edited by DeadDead22; 11-15-21 at 14:26. Reason: Typo
-
11-15-21 13:32 #8497Senior Member

Posts: 551A Ferrari without a working engine.
That is "Bree" and her "utterly useless" reputation is well documented on here.
Originally Posted by TabooWolf
[View Original Post]
Her hot AF appearance is nothing more than a lure, so do not let that seduce you into seeing her. She is NOT going to let you fuck her, as she claims EVERY guy is somehow "too big for her" once it comes to actual intercourse (her well known M. O) and all she is going to do is try and convince you to let her peg you in the ass with a strap-on. In short, you will get nothing more than a lame and rushed BJ/handjob and sent in your way
So unless you are just into getting it up the ass from a “hot chick with a plastic dick”, or you are unfortunately cursed with a dick the size of an infant’s pinky finger, avoid Bree like the plague.
Be Careful Out There












Reply With Quote




