Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 616 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 116 516 566 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 666 716 1116 ... LastLast
Results 9,226 to 9,240 of 17721
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8496

    Kash Kash

    Any reviews on this provider? I can't find any reviews on her anywhere.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...278/3148508341

  2. #8495

    No name girl

    Hey guys,

    I'm going to be in your area. I was wondering if anyone has seen this one?

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...r/577366882039

  3. #8494

    Drea scam

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingHead  [View Original Post]
    There are numerous reports of Drea trying to shake down guys after meeting with her.

    My question is, has it ever worked for her? Most guys say they just block her and go on about their day. It's probably likely she does this to every guy she meets with. Makes you wonder if her little scam works and guys actually pay. It's also pretty dumb on her part. If she DID out some guy, does she really think that guy would just accept it and NOT enact some sort of retribution in return? Like outing her to her landlord, her neighbors, HER job, anonymous tip to the local PD etc. Just seems like a really poorly thought out grift if you ask me.
    That's a great question which I too was wondering. It must have worked at some point or she wouldn't keep trying. At first, I was totally surprised and then I got totally pissed off. Retribution definitely went through my head but thought better of it and blocked / ignored.

  4. #8493

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Spellbound728  [View Original Post]
    I definitely agree with you. Not only that, I see the outrageous amounts of money these guys are giving these women and it is ridiculous. I understand they deserve a fair shake but they are not anymore special did any other woman, the only reason we treat them like this is because we can buy them. You don't worship the cashier at schnucks or your bank teller, and they are more than likely much better quality people. Stop losing your fkn head and worshiping these women just because they sell pussy.

    Now they've arrived at the point of requesting booking fees and advances. Which has opened the door up to even more fake profiles and scammers.
    New phrase: Don't chase, just replace!

  5. #8492

    Does this scam ever work for her??

    There are numerous reports of Drea trying to shake down guys after meeting with her.

    My question is, has it ever worked for her? Most guys say they just block her and go on about their day. It's probably likely she does this to every guy she meets with. Makes you wonder if her little scam works and guys actually pay. It's also pretty dumb on her part. If she DID out some guy, does she really think that guy would just accept it and NOT enact some sort of retribution in return? Like outing her to her landlord, her neighbors, HER job, anonymous tip to the local PD etc. Just seems like a really poorly thought out grift if you ask me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketshot  [View Original Post]
    Bill is correct. I saw her on a Tuesday evening. The experience was lack luster with a toothy BBBJ and ok FS. She said since I was rather large, she would not ride me. So we switched to mish and finished doggy style. I wasn't impressed and it was 160 for hhr. Lo and behold, I get a text from her early the next morning saying I gave her an STD! She demanded 400 or she would contact my wife and all my friends and let them know. Blew my mind. I blocked her and haven't heard back. I use a texting app so I am hoping she can't track it. Stay away fellas.

  6. #8491

    Pussy syndrome

    Quote Originally Posted by Spellbound728  [View Original Post]
    I definitely agree with you. Not only that, I see the outrageous amounts of money these guys are giving these women and it is ridiculous. I understand they deserve a fair shake but they are not anymore special did any other woman, the only reason we treat them like this is because we can buy them. You don't worship the cashier at schnucks or your bank teller, and they are more than likely much better quality people. Stop losing your fkn head and worshiping these women just because they sell pussy.

    Now they've arrived at the point of requesting booking fees and advances. Which has opened the door up to even more fake profiles and scammers.
    A lot of girls now have the P.S. Issue. My only rule before I meet them is a reference picture. If I don't get to see a pic of the real girl, I don't see her. Most of them use old or fake pictures. When you get to their apartments, they either look 100 lbs heavier, have saggy boobs, or have a thick muffin top. Completely ruin your fantasy and money.

  7. #8490
    Shill for Destiny Ignore my posts


    Posts: 8

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by Pplayer  [View Original Post]
    I saw Destiny today. She is a really sweet girl. She has a beautiful smile and personality. Her pictures are accurate. Very nice and safe incall. I will definitely repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/70098341
    100% agree!

  8. #8489
    Quote Originally Posted by LeonardBox  [View Original Post]
    Any girl that doesn't respond to a request for a reference gets knocked down a notch or two on my list. I support their right to refuse however, the end result of cooperating in this effort is a safer hobby for men and women. We need to start making the rules guys. We've got the money. They need the money. Please join me in this effort if you agree. Thank you.
    I definitely agree with you. Not only that, I see the outrageous amounts of money these guys are giving these women and it is ridiculous. I understand they deserve a fair shake but they are not anymore special did any other woman, the only reason we treat them like this is because we can buy them. You don't worship the cashier at schnucks or your bank teller, and they are more than likely much better quality people. Stop losing your fkn head and worshiping these women just because they sell pussy.

    Now they've arrived at the point of requesting booking fees and advances. Which has opened the door up to even more fake profiles and scammers.

  9. #8488
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelingMan75  [View Original Post]
    Going to be in STL next week and was wondering if anyone had any info on Jess.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/70206990

    Seems TGTBT! TIA.
    She's real. Good service. Great tits.

    Does not answer texting apps, only legit cell phone numbers.
    Last edited by DeadDead22; 11-14-21 at 00:31. Reason: More info

  10. #8487

    Any info

    Going to be in STL next week and was wondering if anyone had any info on Jess.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/70206990

    Seems TGTBT! TIA.

  11. #8486

    Crazy Biatch

    Quote Originally Posted by Billaffton  [View Original Post]
    Avoid. She is an extortionist.
    Bill is correct. I saw her on a Tuesday evening. The experience was lack luster with a toothy BBBJ and ok FS. She said since I was rather large, she would not ride me. So we switched to mish and finished doggy style. I wasn't impressed and it was 160 for hhr. Lo and behold, I get a text from her early the next morning saying I gave her an STD! She demanded 400 or she would contact my wife and all my friends and let them know. Blew my mind. I blocked her and haven't heard back. I use a texting app so I am hoping she can't track it. Stay away fellas.

  12. #8485
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower79  [View Original Post]
    Saw her about 9 months ago after another provider recommended her. She cancelled many times before she finally followed through with an appointment. I almost gave up but her photos are pretty appealing. But she is nowhere near her photos, which must be several years old. In age, weight, fitness, she no longer resembles her photos at all.

    Time with her was fun once she followed through with an appointment, but for the price, you are way better off with Lilia, Eden, Tavia, etc.

    To be clear, she's far better than 90% of all other providers in the area, but not top tier, and not for her price. I will not repeat.

    FWIW it seemed pretty obvious she was willing to go BB with me. YMMV.
    Pretty much my experience too. Took several reschedulings to actually meet up. She's nice looking and accommodating, and I had fun, but she's not "ALL THAT". And her price point isn't really a bargain. For similar rates, I'll wait until Deb Hollander comes to town. Or check out the names that Flower 79 listed.

  13. #8484
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisHansen92  [View Original Post]
    Did you try reaching out to her with this email in one of her post's like I suggested?

    https://tryst.link/escort/adrianna1972

    I know that is the same email she was using when I saw her way back.
    Yup. Tried that too. Even tried some old numbers, too. Even Louisville ones that I had. Nothing. Hopefully she only got pinched. I know she was into the skating lifestyle so I hope it wasn't a bad outcome from that. Drugs used to be fun. Now they're just dangerous.

    Oh well. She was a fun one. Hopefully she pops up again.

  14. #8483

    Ca

    Did you try reaching out to her with this email in one of her post's like I suggested?

    https://tryst.link/escort/adrianna1972

    I know that is the same email she was using when I saw her way back.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    Did anybody meet up with Angie when she put out her ad in September? It's weird that it's her only ad and she doesn't respond to her phone. I would hate to think something bad happened to her and that's why she's not posting. I mean, it's not like she doesn't have other mugshots out there. Haha. Would love to meet up with her again so it would be nice to know if she's still working. I don't see any ads for her in Louisville either (her other work area). Anybody?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/67583702

  15. #8482

    Crazy Angie (Adrianna Brown)

    Did anybody meet up with Angie when she put out her ad in September? It's weird that it's her only ad and she doesn't respond to her phone. I would hate to think something bad happened to her and that's why she's not posting. I mean, it's not like she doesn't have other mugshots out there. Haha. Would love to meet up with her again so it would be nice to know if she's still working. I don't see any ads for her in Louisville either (her other work area). Anybody?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/67583702
    Last edited by DeadDead22; 11-11-21 at 19:10. Reason: Additional info

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape