Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 929 of 1881 FirstFirst ... 429 829 879 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 979 1029 1429 ... LastLast
Results 13,921 to 13,935 of 28208
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14288

    Jessica 8132962688

    Quote Originally Posted by FriendlyFoe  [View Original Post]
    Saw a very minimal report here of Jessica. Can anybody share their experience with this one? Thanks.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....ampa/56501285/
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/70302975

    Did you find anything on her? Could not find info. Maybe TGTBT.

  2. #14287

    Cat

    Quote Originally Posted by McLovinXs9  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her ad but haven't been able to find any reviews. Anyone by any chance seen her yet?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/70216691
    Not sure about any others, my only other post was my attempt at meeting with her, didn't go great, check it out before you TOFTT.

  3. #14286

    Kimberly

    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    She only has one number as far as I know. Keep trying. She is worth it. She has an "all day" date today (not with me), but she intends to be in SCC tomorrow. Bill Ho.
    OMG! Bill is right. She is so worth it. Went and saw her last night. Small spinner body. Sexy. Glad I was able to see her!! Good Luck to everyone else.

    J.

  4. #14285
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Kimberly

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyToo  [View Original Post]
    Does this girl respond back at all? I haven't had any luck trying a few different numbers.
    She only has one number as far as I know. Keep trying. She is worth it. She has an "all day" date today (not with me), but she intends to be in SCC tomorrow. Bill Ho.

  5. #14284

    Kimberly

    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of spending time with tiny Kimberly in Sun City Center yesterday.

    What a fantastic girl! She is not able to post an ad on LC, because they require an Id for age certification. She does not have her Driver License on hand. Does this mean that all new ads on LC have certified correct age listed? Hmmm! Here is one of the pictures I took yesterday.

    Enjoy! Bill Ho.
    Does this girl respond back at all? I haven't had any luck trying a few different numbers.

  6. #14283
    Quote Originally Posted by McLovinXs9  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her ad but haven't been able to find any reviews. Anyone by any chance seen her yet?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/70216691
    She's real.

  7. #14282
    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of spending time with tiny Kimberly in Sun City Center yesterday.

    What a fantastic girl! She is not able to post an ad on LC, because they require an Id for age certification. She does not have her Driver License on hand. Does this mean that all new ads on LC have certified correct age listed? Hmmm! Here is one of the pictures I took yesterday.

    Enjoy! Bill Ho.
    Incall? Might be worth the trip.

  8. #14281
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Kimberly

    Tiny Kimberly. 4' 10-1/2" Bill Ho.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CIMG5684cc.jpg‎  

  9. #14280

    That's not Blu

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinoR  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...585/7278775233

    Is this that same blue you dreamt about?
    The one from your link goes by Nadia & sometimes Mediterranean Queen / Princess or something like that. Mostly bad news, visits uncle a lot, comms are horrible and delay, delay, delay and changes mind about services.

    There is a Blu in Pasco that I believe he's talking about. Check for New Port Richey or a few other Pasco cities and you will find her ad. Heard top notch head game. Never visited but know some who have and they have enjoyed.

  10. #14279
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Tiny Kimberly

    I had the pleasure of spending time with tiny Kimberly in Sun City Center yesterday.

    What a fantastic girl! She is not able to post an ad on LC, because they require an Id for age certification. She does not have her Driver License on hand. Does this mean that all new ads on LC have certified correct age listed? Hmmm! Here is one of the pictures I took yesterday.

    Enjoy! Bill Ho.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CIMG5682c.jpg‎  

  11. #14278
    Quote Originally Posted by DickEnergy813  [View Original Post]
    Never had BBFS with Dylan. She is always covered. Read the post. It was a different encounter with a different provider.
    May we know the different provider and her digits?

  12. #14277

    Never with Dylan

    Quote Originally Posted by Andry  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't do it BBFS with Even If it's for free no way. My last visit with her wasn't very hygienic one.

    Be Safe.
    Never had BBFS with Dylan. She is always covered. Read the post. It was a different encounter with a different provider.

  13. #14276

    Cat moon

    I've seen her ad but haven't been able to find any reviews. Anyone by any chance seen her yet?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/70216691

  14. #14275

    Blue?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...585/7278775233

    Is this that same blue you dreamt about?

    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick0199  [View Original Post]
    I met Blue in a motel in Port Richey and not being from the area I was a bit hesitant at first of the location. However once I were inside her room I was immediately at ease. Her room is clean and she has candles and incense, fresh towels, and clean sheets. We talked for a bit because I was nervous and I was surprised to find out she was not only easy to talk to but actually pretty smart. She didn't finish but she did go to college for 3 years. So after a few minutes of chitchat we got down to business, we discussed a few kinks I was interested in and I found her to be non-judgemental, accommodating and willing. I'm from CA and she was relatively very inexpensive as well although I actually think her services are worth more than she charges.

    I won't go into too much detail but I will say this, her BJ skills are top notch in my opinion. Far better than my last 2 girlfriends. I had tried getting girls to improve a little, watch some porn to learn some new tricks and they got offended so I just had to live with mediocre BJ's. Blue was enthusiastic, she knew all these difficult techniques and tricks and would switch them up. She asked me if I wanted her to change anything or do anything a certain way and I told her she seemed like she knew what she was doing better than I could guide her so I literally just put my arms back and enjoyed everything.

    I'm above average size and she could take all of me, she went even deeper when she was on her knees vs me laying down. She said she can go deeper depending on the size / angle by doing different positions. So if your straight it's a different angle vs curved etc. It only applies if you are pretty big but it was something I never considered and my thought was she really takes her job seriously LOL.

    So needless to say I finished pretty quickly, I had her take me all the way down and I released in the back of her throat. She gagged a little and afterwards mentioned she's working on her gag reflex. She's a pleaser and I was definitely very happy. It had been a long time since I got a bit that looked like a legit porn star. She was surprised when I left her a tip but that's something I always do for good service.

    I will definitely see blue again and I highly recommend you give her a try. Definitely worth the price and I left with no regrets and not feeling used or ripped off.

  15. #14274

    Video Issue

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider50  [View Original Post]
    Your post at 18:14 inquired about her, and at 18:35 you posted an experience you had. Kind of a quick turn around wouldn't you say?
    Look if any of these ladies want to video a room episode all they have to do is hide a cheap camera in the room. Hell mongers take hidden cameras in the room, so what's the point other than report a crime, and that's not going to happen, the only reason she would want my old fat ass on video is to extort me for money later. Let it go. She's not worth it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape