Thread: Independent Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,036 to 4,050 of 5400
-
11-14-21 15:34 #1365Senior Member

Posts: 139I saw her a few times when she was pregnant. She's got a pretty face with a nice body. Not skinny but not fat either. Tits were on the small side but now that she's milking maybe they've grown a bit. Probably not a great fit for Russian. Ass was round but tight. Personality wise she seems friendly. Has a cute little lisp on her accent but it's not a strong one.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
Service at the time was more expensive than I usually go for at $260/ hr nude but I'd always wanted to try a preggo and had to treat myself. Might need to go back again since lactation is on my fuckit list too. Doubt she's got any professional training but the massage felt good enough. Body slides were included. HJ finish was great and she likes to dirty talk when you get close. The location was in an office complex just off the 163 and CMB. Unlabeled office and not likely to run into anybody else there.
-
11-14-21 10:11 #1364Banned Member

Posts: 3075Lactation Play
Hey all,
I'm not sure if I would be into the lactation play, but those boobs look good. Maybe Russian play might be fun. If anyone has any intel about this Lilly I would appreciate it. What she looks like, body shape, how was her service? Thanks.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/255011
-
11-12-21 19:04 #1363Senior Member

Posts: 147Destiny / Eva?
-
11-12-21 17:53 #1362Banned Member

Posts: 3075Niki on RR
I believed they are MM but they are so soft that I can't tell the difference. I would guess she is in her early 30's. We all see beauty differently, I would rate her face a 7+++/8.
Originally Posted by TempleAvenue
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-21 14:07 #1361Senior Member

Posts: 106Niki has natural or MM boobs?
Can you also rate on her face? Her age?
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 19:30
Senior Member
- Reason
- Wrong forum
-
11-10-21 21:52 #1360Banned Member

Posts: 3075Sofia in Old Town
Looks like Sofia is returning tomorrow.
Originally Posted by AJaxer11
[View Original Post]
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/134063
-
11-10-21 20:30 #1359Senior Member

Posts: 380Cmt
I second Melissa Karin. But the other option is Mila on RR. She has definite massage skills. I would also put Mia / Kelisse in that category.
Originally Posted by ElToroNegro
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 18:49 #1358Senior Member

Posts: 35Melissa Karin
I have heard of her before. Not sure she's my type. Any others?
Originally Posted by JM619
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 18:22 #1357Senior Member

Posts: 404In my experience, no one in SD meets this bill better than Melissa Karin. Enjoy!
Originally Posted by ElToroNegro
[View Original Post]
https://www.melissakarincmt.com/
-
11-10-21 12:26 #1356Senior Member

Posts: 35Recommendation for strong massage and great finish
As stated in title, I find it hard to find both in a provider. I have had great finishes and good massages but never from the same provider!
Des anyone know a really great CMT level massage that can finish really sensually or edge?
Thanks.
-
11-10-21 01:21 #1355Senior Member

Posts: 41Awesome! Thanks for the recommendation!
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 00:50 #1354Banned Member

Posts: 3075
Originally Posted by MartinMars14
[View Original Post]
If it's your first session with her, I would recommend the hhr or 45 mins session. I would hate to waste $280 if there's no chemistry. If there's connection definitely an hour session. Her boobs and booty are so sexy and the slides are so amazing (IMO) that she can make me pop in 15 minutes. , but she keeps me on edge until the end. LOL. The finish is always nice and sensual. After 15 minutes of the massage I like to flip to see her amazing body and do playtime.
-
11-10-21 00:41 #1353Banned Member

Posts: 3075Hey MMars! Thanks for the feedback bro. Yeah lots of the PM I got on her is pretty consistent with your experience. She is definitely going on my never ending bucket list.
Originally Posted by MartinMars14
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 00:12 #1352Senior Member

Posts: 41Niki
Would you recommend hhr or is she worth the full hr?
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 00:08 #1351Senior Member

Posts: 41Sol
So I went and saw Sol recently. She's definitely part of the group that Sophia and Vianey have come from that many of us have seen in the past. It's familiar location in mission / fashion valley.
Overall, she provided good service. She was enthusiastic, pretty good massage but short of true cmt. What's the cliche? "I wasn't really there for the massage anyways. " The boobs were definitely nice to look at in person and even more fun to play with. Good teasing spread around the entire session to keep me "interested". The finish was sensual and awesome!
Great value from my perspective and will probably repeat sometime soon.
If you want / need more info, feel free to pm me I'm not as popular as our other mongers on here so my inbox is generally empty. LOL. J / K fellas. My $0. 02 on Sol.
Enjoy!
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





