Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #46494
    Quote Originally Posted by InReedyTimes  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever dream about this one?

    https://atlanta.rubratings.com/251258
    Wrong thread my friend (Non AMP and Massage).

  2. #46493
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomps134  [View Original Post]
    Just moved away from the area but Mini Massage in Roswell off 92 across from Sandy plains road was always great. HE only but I've had some very sensual providers there. Usually a great massage too. UTC and roaming was allowed, great tease of the boys and a HE on the flip. Could definitely try for more! Be safe.
    What are you implying by "Could definitely try for more! You stated it was HE only, care to clarify?

  3. #46492

    Roswell AMPs

    Quote Originally Posted by Aubie97  [View Original Post]
    Simple typo. My favorites have been Olympia and A Spa. Consistent good service and neither tries to upsell me. Sounds like others have had issues with A Spa, but I haven't (yet). Olympia service is amazing but you have to like an older provider.
    No worries. So reading your favorites, it sounds like you're looking more for the FS places. The four places I mentioned as having had good experiences are more of the tame CAMP variety.

    Haven't been to A Spa, so I can't comment. I went to Olympia once years ago, the GILF was enthusiastic but didn't really do it for me.

    Not too long ago I visited Lilly Spa, which has often been mentioned here and not so favorably, but I liked it. Latina spinner visiting from Texas, started off aloof but warmed up considerably. But girls rotate in and out pretty frequently, she is surely long gone. I would probably put more stock in the mostly negative reviews than in my decent experience -- I haven't gone back.

  4. #46491

    Mini Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomps134  [View Original Post]
    Just moved away from the area but Mini Massage in Roswell off 92 across from Sandy plains road was always great. HE only but I've had some very sensual providers there. Usually a great massage too. UTC and roaming was allowed, great tease of the boys and a HE on the flip. Could definitely try for more! Be safe.
    Eva is a current favorite.

  5. #46490

    Massage in Buckhead

    Anyone ever dream about this one?

    https://atlanta.rubratings.com/251258

  6. #46489

    Jolin

    Quote Originally Posted by Runon99  [View Original Post]
    Well, it wasn't a complete no-brainer like the "Google Maps vs. Jimmy Mac's" affair that befuddled some of the good folks with faster fingers than wits, but it did seem pretty obvious to me. It wouldn't be so obvious if the OP wasn't familiar with the area, hence the room for ambiguity.

    Some favorites are Kaina, Massage Angel, Ease, and Jolin because I have had good experiences at all of them recently.
    Any good looking provider there?

  7. #46488

    Bbbj

    Great massage followed by BBBJ? What is a reasonable tip? 100 ? Or less?

    A pretty well discussed provider providing the special service.

  8. #46487
    Quote Originally Posted by Runon99  [View Original Post]
    Well, it wasn't a complete no-brainer like the "Google Maps vs. Jimmy Mac's" affair that befuddled some of the good folks with faster fingers than wits, but it did seem pretty obvious to me. It wouldn't be so obvious if the OP wasn't familiar with the area, hence the room for ambiguity.

    Some favorites are Kaina, Massage Angel, Ease, and Jolin because I have had good experiences at all of them recently.
    Simple typo. My favorites have been Olympia and A Spa. Consistent good service and neither tries to upsell me. Sounds like others have had issues with A Spa, but I haven't (yet). Olympia service is amazing but you have to like an older provider.

  9. #46486

    Roswell AMP FTW

    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    You are supposed to intuitively know this, C'Mon. Man!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aubie97  [View Original Post]
    I meant AMP, not AAMP.
    Well, it wasn't a complete no-brainer like the "Google Maps vs. Jimmy Mac's" affair that befuddled some of the good folks with faster fingers than wits, but it did seem pretty obvious to me. It wouldn't be so obvious if the OP wasn't familiar with the area, hence the room for ambiguity.

    Some favorites are Kaina, Massage Angel, Ease, and Jolin because I have had good experiences at all of them recently.

  10. #46485

    Mini Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Aubie97  [View Original Post]
    Poll: Which is your favorite and why?
    Just moved away from the area but Mini Massage in Roswell off 92 across from Sandy plains road was always great. HE only but I've had some very sensual providers there. Usually a great massage too. UTC and roaming was allowed, great tease of the boys and a HE on the flip. Could definitely try for more! Be safe.

  11. #46484
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRubGuy123  [View Original Post]
    I lost Samantha's cell #. Can someone PM her number. Thanks.
    (404)xxxx309.

  12. #46483
    Quote Originally Posted by TJones0685  [View Original Post]
    I'm a senior member now, that's cool. But also, a couple of reports, I tried to get extra service at whatever Top V is now, but only was able to get level 1. I had CiCi. But I feel like it was a different CiCi. Have youevr heard of one leaving and passing their name and number to another girl?
    Level 5 and 6 are available, just FYI, it all depends on your game (and wallet).

  13. #46482
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by TJones0685  [View Original Post]
    I'm a senior member now, that's cool. But also, a couple of reports, I tried to get extra service at whatever Top V is now, but only was able to get level 1. I had CiCi. But I feel like it was a different CiCi. Have youevr heard of one leaving and passing their name and number to another girl?
    It's called Spring Massage now.

  14. #46481
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    Nobody talks much about it, but I had great times at Rose on alpharetta hwy in roswell. Everything from multiple pops to FS, depended on girl, I've been meaning to get back there. I also had good time at Enjoy when they had an 18 yr old named Crystal there, but she left for NY for more money.
    Does anyone currently at Rose do FS?

  15. #46480
    Quote Originally Posted by Runon99  [View Original Post]
    Your title said AAMP. Did you mean AAMP or AMP?
    I meant AMP, not AAMP.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape