Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 701 of 1903 FirstFirst ... 201 601 651 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 751 801 1201 1701 ... LastLast
Results 10,501 to 10,515 of 28540
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18040
    Quote Originally Posted by Androo75  [View Original Post]
    AMPs are usually in fairly safe shopping centers.
    T+ is in kind of a shady area. GG Spa when I was there around midnight there was someone casing the vehicles in the parking lot and the street it is on does not really have any street lights.

    You are correct most AMPs that you get a HE at are in strip malls, you want something more you have to search harder for it.

  2. #18039

    Sunshine in Norcross

    Quote Originally Posted by Beeker69  [View Original Post]
    I am recently out of a marriage of 17 years, and I am looking for someone to break a dry streak. I have tried the AMPs, but always get sketched out in the part of town they are in, so I decided to start looking here.

    Anyone see sunshine?

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....lanta/70265398

    Any help would be amazing.
    Tried to see her got adress then ghosted me. She's been in the game for quite awhile there good and bad reviews on her. As always depends on the day you happen to get with them. If it works out for you report back.

    You should search her name post 16323,12524.

  3. #18038

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beeker69  [View Original Post]
    I am recently out of a marriage of 17 years, and I am looking for someone to break a dry streak. I have tried the AMPs, but always get sketched out in the part of town they are in, so I decided to start looking here.

    Anyone see sunshine?

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....lanta/70265398

    Any help would be amazing.
    AMPs are usually in fairly safe shopping centers.

  4. #18037

    Was a little salty and.

    Quote Originally Posted by DryWall1990  [View Original Post]
    This ad was posted but I didn't see a review.
    Too far for me and wouldn't send confirmation pic.

  5. #18036

    Can anyone review

    This ad was posted but I didn't see a review.

  6. #18035
    Quote Originally Posted by Beeker69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see sunshine?

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....lanta/70265398

    Any help would be amazing.
    I remember seeing multiple reviews on this one. Hit the search.

  7. #18034

    Thinking about taking the dive

    I am recently out of a marriage of 17 years, and I am looking for someone to break a dry streak. I have tried the AMPs, but always get sketched out in the part of town they are in, so I decided to start looking here.

    Anyone see sunshine?

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....lanta/70265398

    Any help would be amazing.

  8. #18033
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #18032
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Slarror  [View Original Post]
    You guys elitism based on post count is very weird here. I guess I need at least a post count of 50 to get a decent reply smh. You know, I'm perfectly fine just browsing this forum without any acc at all. You can keep your barebacks mr.
    Quote Originally Posted by PlaidRetina  [View Original Post]
    Not post count. Contribution.
    Slarror, you need to learn to contribute first to gain some credibility. We all did that when we were new here. Insulting senior members will only have the opposite effect on you.

  10. #18031
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  11. #18030

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvFishTacos  [View Original Post]
    Seen all of them over the years. Cant wait to hear how things went for you.

    Ashley hr 3 x $.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ashley-597

    Cara Keely aka Low County Butterfly used to be hr 2 x $.

    https://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fem...l/931165567592

    Kristen aka Red. Hhr $. 2.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....lanta/70262930

    Gina hhr $. 2.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....lanta/59306732
    Thanks man will check them out.

  12. #18029
    Quote Originally Posted by Slarror  [View Original Post]
    You guys elitism based on post count is very weird here.
    Not post count. Contribution.

  13. #18028

    Here's some for you

    Quote Originally Posted by Slarror  [View Original Post]
    Also looking for some petite women. I'm not really into black petites but any other race will do.

    I need reccomendations from people who can confirm that they are real. Not trying to get busted like the other guy. To many scams and police out there.
    Seen all of them over the years. Can’t wait to hear how things went for you.

    Ashley hr 3 x $.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ashley-597

    Cara Keely aka Low County Butterfly used to be hr 2 x $.

    https://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fem...l/931165567592

    Kristen aka Red. Hhr $. 2.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....lanta/70262930

    Gina hhr $. 2.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....lanta/59306732

  14. #18027

    Yea. No

    Quote Originally Posted by PlaidRetina  [View Original Post]
    It doesn't matter. All we know is what we see. If you have a post history, feel free to share it. But, as of now, you're just someone trying to get something for nothing.
    You guys elitism based on post count is very weird here. I guess I need at least a post count of 50 to get a decent reply smh. You know, I'm perfectly fine just browsing this forum without any acc at all. You can keep your barebacks mr.

  15. #18026
    Quote Originally Posted by Slarror  [View Original Post]
    You don't know who I am so no need to post count my account and feel like that bruh.
    It doesn't matter. All we know is what we see. If you have a post history, feel free to share it. But, as of now, you're just someone trying to get something for nothing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape