Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #45049

    Mini Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomps134  [View Original Post]
    Just moved away from the area but Mini Massage in Roswell off 92 across from Sandy plains road was always great. HE only but I've had some very sensual providers there. Usually a great massage too. UTC and roaming was allowed, great tease of the boys and a HE on the flip. Could definitely try for more! Be safe.
    Eva is a current favorite.

  2. #45048

    Massage in Buckhead

    Anyone ever dream about this one?

    https://atlanta.rubratings.com/251258

  3. #45047

    Jolin

    Quote Originally Posted by Runon99  [View Original Post]
    Well, it wasn't a complete no-brainer like the "Google Maps vs. Jimmy Mac's" affair that befuddled some of the good folks with faster fingers than wits, but it did seem pretty obvious to me. It wouldn't be so obvious if the OP wasn't familiar with the area, hence the room for ambiguity.

    Some favorites are Kaina, Massage Angel, Ease, and Jolin because I have had good experiences at all of them recently.
    Any good looking provider there?

  4. #45046

    Bbbj

    Great massage followed by BBBJ? What is a reasonable tip? 100 ? Or less?

    A pretty well discussed provider providing the special service.

  5. #45045
    Quote Originally Posted by Runon99  [View Original Post]
    Well, it wasn't a complete no-brainer like the "Google Maps vs. Jimmy Mac's" affair that befuddled some of the good folks with faster fingers than wits, but it did seem pretty obvious to me. It wouldn't be so obvious if the OP wasn't familiar with the area, hence the room for ambiguity.

    Some favorites are Kaina, Massage Angel, Ease, and Jolin because I have had good experiences at all of them recently.
    Simple typo. My favorites have been Olympia and A Spa. Consistent good service and neither tries to upsell me. Sounds like others have had issues with A Spa, but I haven't (yet). Olympia service is amazing but you have to like an older provider.

  6. #45044

    Roswell AMP FTW

    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    You are supposed to intuitively know this, C'Mon. Man!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aubie97  [View Original Post]
    I meant AMP, not AAMP.
    Well, it wasn't a complete no-brainer like the "Google Maps vs. Jimmy Mac's" affair that befuddled some of the good folks with faster fingers than wits, but it did seem pretty obvious to me. It wouldn't be so obvious if the OP wasn't familiar with the area, hence the room for ambiguity.

    Some favorites are Kaina, Massage Angel, Ease, and Jolin because I have had good experiences at all of them recently.

  7. #45043

    Mini Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Aubie97  [View Original Post]
    Poll: Which is your favorite and why?
    Just moved away from the area but Mini Massage in Roswell off 92 across from Sandy plains road was always great. HE only but I've had some very sensual providers there. Usually a great massage too. UTC and roaming was allowed, great tease of the boys and a HE on the flip. Could definitely try for more! Be safe.

  8. #45042
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRubGuy123  [View Original Post]
    I lost Samantha's cell #. Can someone PM her number. Thanks.
    (404)xxxx309.

  9. #45041
    Quote Originally Posted by TJones0685  [View Original Post]
    I'm a senior member now, that's cool. But also, a couple of reports, I tried to get extra service at whatever Top V is now, but only was able to get level 1. I had CiCi. But I feel like it was a different CiCi. Have youevr heard of one leaving and passing their name and number to another girl?
    Level 5 and 6 are available, just FYI, it all depends on your game (and wallet).

  10. #45040
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by TJones0685  [View Original Post]
    I'm a senior member now, that's cool. But also, a couple of reports, I tried to get extra service at whatever Top V is now, but only was able to get level 1. I had CiCi. But I feel like it was a different CiCi. Have youevr heard of one leaving and passing their name and number to another girl?
    It's called Spring Massage now.

  11. #45039
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    Nobody talks much about it, but I had great times at Rose on alpharetta hwy in roswell. Everything from multiple pops to FS, depended on girl, I've been meaning to get back there. I also had good time at Enjoy when they had an 18 yr old named Crystal there, but she left for NY for more money.
    Does anyone currently at Rose do FS?

  12. #45038
    Quote Originally Posted by Runon99  [View Original Post]
    Your title said AAMP. Did you mean AAMP or AMP?
    I meant AMP, not AAMP.

  13. #45037

    Apple Spa

    I really know nothing about Spa's and have never been in one. But been reading posts in this forum and trying to understand the terminology. Searched this trying to see what came up about Apple Spa on Moreland Ave, couldn't find anything about this place.

  14. #45036

    Top V

    I'm a senior member now, that's cool. But also, a couple of reports, I tried to get extra service at whatever Top V is now, but only was able to get level 1. I had CiCi. But I feel like it was a different CiCi. Have youevr heard of one leaving and passing their name and number to another girl?

  15. #45035
    Quote Originally Posted by Runon99  [View Original Post]
    Your title said AAMP. Did you mean AAMP or AMP?
    You are supposed to intuitively know this, C'Mon. Man!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape