Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 169 of 344 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 219 269 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 5152
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2632

    Remi

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepSix  [View Original Post]
    Remi is good for what she does, and it's always been 60 for me which is a good deal, safe, clean and a nice penis free girl who gives a decent BBBJ with CIM. For anyone that doesn't like her services go pick up some sketchy worn streetwalker.
    I agree, for someone who can host it's good value. Seen her a few times, she would let me paint her face or fill her mouth.

  2. #2631

    Gb

    Quote Originally Posted by NhSteve  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know of a local girl who would be interested in getting Paid well for a rough gang bang?
    Check out the thread in the Nashua forum for a GB with Nikki. Not sure if she likes it rough but she's definitely interested in getting paid well!

  3. #2630

    Local

    Does anyone know of a local girl who would be interested in getting Paid well for a rough gang bang?

  4. #2629

    Remi

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepSix  [View Original Post]
    Remi is good for what she does, and it's always been 60 for me which is a good deal, safe, clean and a nice penis free girl who gives a decent BBBJ with CIM. For anyone that doesn't like her services go pick up some sketchy worn streetwalker.
    Thanks so much for the input on Remi. I'm going to give her a try soon and will report back.

  5. #2628

    Remi.

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarMail18  [View Original Post]
    To those who doubt she is a dude or how attractive she may be, this should set the record straight.

    She is great, just treat her with respect and don't say hi when you happen to see her at a grocery store with her kids.
    I've seen her a few times and it's a huge stretch to say she is "attractive". Barely Tolerable would be a better description. As for her "skill" it's also mediocre. For someone who specializes in on thing, you would think she would be an expert. I reality she could only take about 1/2 my junk into her mouth. As another guy posted, I actually had a hard time concluding the deed. Worst of all, her entire place reeks of smoke. Plan to change your clothes upon return from your visit.

  6. #2627

    Jamie / Tracey

    Quote Originally Posted by Jgm1291  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from Jamie / Tracey recently? I always had fun with her.
    This one? Her post is down but if it's the same one, she went by Jessie the Entertainer but would give her name as Jamie.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails c5ad388f1c8cfdb84f773a092074e70f8aa9b1cb-1.jpg‎  

  7. #2626
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    It was on the verge

    Quote Originally Posted by Drewonhere  [View Original Post]
    Were there hallways like a hotel, lots of people milling about, all looking tweaked out? Shared bathroom, one per floor?

    Or a legit boarded up condemned place? My worst scene ever was at a condemned, boarded up classic 6 in Hartford on the W. Scary shit.

    I appreciate you tofft.
    Total slum, it was at the back of the house, first floor, there was a porch with a tarp hung up and the deadbolt didn't work so she stuck me a knife in the door trim to keep it shut. I would assume there was a shared bathroom somewhere. That area of manchester us fucked up.

    I remember this woman I visited in the Reading Mass area, nasty place, newspaper all over the floor, air mattress, filthy and some old guy sitting in the living room watching TV as I was getting blown in the next room. Good times.

  8. #2625

    Recent Pic?

    How recent is that pic?

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarMail18  [View Original Post]
    To those who doubt she is a dude or how attractive she may be, this should set the record straight.

    She is great, just treat her with respect and don't say hi when you happen to see her at a grocery store with her kids.

  9. #2624

    Sounds like one of the rooming houses?

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepSix  [View Original Post]
    So, feeling in the mood to try out one of Manchester's fine recently re-emerged offerings and with no one taking the plunge and / or not fessing up to it I decided what the hell I might as well do everyone a solid.

    Called up Strawberry who is advertising and whom I uploaded photos of as her STG ad disappears from time to time and looks like she might be fun. Well, fortunately or unfortunately she answered, we chatted for a minute, set up a time to meet, she texted me her sort of address in one of Manches finest neighborhoods and off I went. Once I got there, finally found a place to park I texted her I was there an had to wait 10-15 minutes in sketch row while she finished getting ready. I was instructed to go up to the aforementioned address, go to the back of the building and she would meet me, OK, we'll as it turns out her place is in what looks like a semi-condemned crack house but she looks cute enough, short nice figure with a little belly so in the name of science I went onward.

    Now, I've been doing this for a while and as anyone who has you are going to run into some "holy shit this place is fucked up" in-call locations, it happens and this ranks right up there as one of the worst. It's one room about 15 x15, a kitchenette, no bathroom, two couches and bags of clothes and whatever piled up, I considered leaving but she pulled out her tits to do a cop check and the little guy took over.

    She has a nice set of tatas, nice handful and being a redhead her skin is that nice pale white that redheads are, her face is cute, nice ass, a little belly, and fully shaved down below. I sat on one of the recently acquired of the curb couches where she got down and gave a decent BBBJ, not up to the heavily currently discussed Remi but it was ok, from there it was on to some Mish on the other curbside couch where I finished. I cleaned up, looked around while the big head started to gain control and was like "let's get the hell out of here", said goodbye and peaced TF out.

    So, Cute girl, nice tits, probably used to be hotter but the demons took over (there were signs) $120 for the half and she can be talked into BB if you want it, would I recommend? Probably not but Hey, I've seen Special K in Fitchburg sooo, yeah, decide what your tolerance level is and make your mind up.

    Good luck.
    Were there hallways like a hotel, lots of people milling about, all looking tweaked out? Shared bathroom, one per floor?

    Or a legit boarded up condemned place? My worst scene ever was at a condemned, boarded up classic 6 in Hartford on the W. Scary shit.

    I appreciate you tofft.

  10. #2623
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    Toftt

    So, feeling in the mood to try out one of Manchester's fine recently re-emerged offerings and with no one taking the plunge and / or not fessing up to it I decided what the hell I might as well do everyone a solid.

    Called up Strawberry who is advertising and whom I uploaded photos of as her STG ad disappears from time to time and looks like she might be fun. Well, fortunately or unfortunately she answered, we chatted for a minute, set up a time to meet, she texted me her sort of address in one of Manches finest neighborhoods and off I went. Once I got there, finally found a place to park I texted her I was there an had to wait 10-15 minutes in sketch row while she finished getting ready. I was instructed to go up to the aforementioned address, go to the back of the building and she would meet me, OK, we'll as it turns out her place is in what looks like a semi-condemned crack house but she looks cute enough, short nice figure with a little belly so in the name of science I went onward.

    Now, I've been doing this for a while and as anyone who has you are going to run into some "holy shit this place is fucked up" in-call locations, it happens and this ranks right up there as one of the worst. It's one room about 15 x15, a kitchenette, no bathroom, two couches and bags of clothes and whatever piled up, I considered leaving but she pulled out her tits to do a cop check and the little guy took over.

    She has a nice set of tatas, nice handful and being a redhead her skin is that nice pale white that redheads are, her face is cute, nice ass, a little belly, and fully shaved down below. I sat on one of the recently acquired of the curb couches where she got down and gave a decent BBBJ, not up to the heavily currently discussed Remi but it was ok, from there it was on to some Mish on the other curbside couch where I finished. I cleaned up, looked around while the big head started to gain control and was like "let's get the hell out of here", said goodbye and peaced TF out.

    So, Cute girl, nice tits, probably used to be hotter but the demons took over (there were signs) $120 for the half and she can be talked into BB if you want it, would I recommend? Probably not but Hey, I've seen Special K in Fitchburg sooo, yeah, decide what your tolerance level is and make your mind up.

    Good luck.

  11. #2622
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    Remi

    Remi is good for what she does, and it's always been 60 for me which is a good deal, safe, clean and a nice penis free girl who gives a decent BBBJ with CIM. For anyone that doesn't like her services go pick up some sketchy worn streetwalker.

  12. #2621

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingFool888  [View Original Post]
    Ive been visiting Remi for a very long time. She's always been amazing and an amazing person. I get that there's a lid for every jar, and YMMV, et cetera, but if someone thinks she looks like a dude, that's just false, and frankly just a stupid remark to make. Given that saying that isn't a valid review, maybe this particular troll with 14 posts should just move on and let the adults talk.
    [Deleted by Admin] Remi is 100% a woman and an awesome one at that. She's cool af. Saw her earlier today actually. Amazing as always. YMMV I guess but I couldn't imagine saying anything bad about her. If anyone doesn't like her than just don't see her anymore. I think she would rather have friends who appreciate her anyways. More for us.

  13. #2620

    Re: Remi

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarMail18  [View Original Post]
    To those who doubt she is a dude or how attractive she may be, this should set the record straight.

    She is great, just treat her with respect and don't say hi when you happen to see her at a grocery store with her kids.
    Not a guy. That was the stupidest comment / discussion ever. If you believe that crap then don't see her, you are not the kind of person she would want to meet anyway.

  14. #2619
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingFool888  [View Original Post]
    Ive been visiting Remi for a very long time. She's always been amazing and an amazing person. I get that there's a lid for every jar, and YMMV, et cetera, but if someone thinks she looks like a dude, that's just false, and frankly just a stupid remark to make. Given that saying that isn't a valid review, maybe this particular troll with 14 posts should just move on and let the adults talk.
    To those who doubt she is a dude or how attractive she may be, this should set the record straight.

    She is great, just treat her with respect and don't say hi when you happen to see her at a grocery store with her kids.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rimi_manch.jpg‎  

  15. #2618

    It was a good time

    Quote Originally Posted by MordRede  [View Original Post]
    Well if this wasn't a plug for a provider I don't know what is, because I am sold! I guess her word of mouth really worked! LOL. What was the damage for her? I would love to swing down to Manchester and visit her.
    Haha not a plug. I just had a really good time with her and wanted to share my excitement. I'm going to go see her again today LOL we never spoke rates but she was happy with. 7.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape