Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 79 of 257 FirstFirst ... 29 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 129 179 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 3852
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2682
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe  [View Original Post]
    Last night, needed something to eat, Had a "Whopper" to share, she ended up eating the whole thing, with extra sauce on top!
    Crikey! Went to Outback Steakhouse week before last. Me supper was good, but the price of beers went up.

    Reckon we can start a Food Critic forum, but the lads here would rather have Spa reviews.

    #Salty.

  2. #2681

    Hungry

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe  [View Original Post]
    Last night, needed something to eat, Had a "Whopper" to share, she ended up eating the whole thing, with extra sauce on top!
    Where was this?

  3. #2680

    Walk of Shame

    Quote Originally Posted by DefNotPitt  [View Original Post]
    Which place on Carson has best entrance, most hidden. Seems they are all on the main road with a lot of traffic in front. Thanks.
    If you're that concerned, You should go later in the evening on a week day. Not as much traffic at that time.

  4. #2679
    Quote Originally Posted by WaxEater  [View Original Post]
    I probably went to the wrong Phoenix on Babcock.

    3xx1 Babcock Blvd, Ross TWP. On a Thursday afternoon.

    Two older women were available, probably in their 50's, both with very limited English, and the one that I ended up with had no enthusiasm.

    She kept walking out of the room during the massage, and if she wasn't walking out the other one was walking in and they were constantly talking to each other.

    Absolutely no respect for the client. Terrible massage, HJ offered but not accepted.

    I noticed there are 3 Asian Spas all very close to one another on Babcock. Phoenix, Smile, and Rainbow.

    I have been to Rainbow about 2 years ago and had a similar experience to the one I just had at Phoenix.
    Pretty sure it is since that's the only Phoenix on Babcock. Unless he meant Relax Chinese Massage just down the street.

  5. #2678
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntrdog64  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in the other day, FS is $1. 5. Don't expect much of a massage though.
    I probably went to the wrong Phoenix on Babcock.

    3xx1 Babcock Blvd, Ross TWP. On a Thursday afternoon.

    Two older women were available, probably in their 50's, both with very limited English, and the one that I ended up with had no enthusiasm.

    She kept walking out of the room during the massage, and if she wasn't walking out the other one was walking in and they were constantly talking to each other.

    Absolutely no respect for the client. Terrible massage, HJ offered but not accepted.

    I noticed there are 3 Asian Spas all very close to one another on Babcock. Phoenix, Smile, and Rainbow.

    I have been to Rainbow about 2 years ago and had a similar experience to the one I just had at Phoenix.

  6. #2677

    Any Info?

    Anyone heard anything about Sunshine Island or Jin Shun Spa on Murray? Looks like Jin might have a more discreet backdoor entrance, but I'm not sure. Thanks in advance.

  7. #2676

    Coming to area in December

    Hey all,

    Been browsing the threads here and seeing lots of good information. Going to be in the area in December visiting a friend from college so thinking of hitting up a spot for a HE.

    My friend lives close to a place called Magic Hands but I haven't seen anything recent about the place here.

    Is it any good for a HE?

  8. #2675

    Not many whopper around

    Easy to narrow it down to.

    Been going to Springdale location recently. Solid massage and sensual tease, good ending. YMMV. Place is usually locked but if you call to make an appointment.

    I went to Sunshine on Babcock one night. Got a feisty woman I think she may be in heat but she fixed my neck at least but after massage she was wild I said take it easy LOL.

  9. #2674

    Phoenix on Babcock FS

    Stopped in the other day, FS is $1. 5. Don't expect much of a massage though.

  10. #2673
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2813

    Hungry Late night

    Last night, needed something to eat, Had a "Whopper" to share, she ended up eating the whole thing, with extra sauce on top!

  11. #2672
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2813

    December 25

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjtouch  [View Original Post]
    Can you pm me of where this is please.
    Cum on Bro's, I'm not Santa!

    I should learn to keep my big mouth closed? LOL.

    Hummmm!

  12. #2671

    Hello

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe  [View Original Post]
    Now, to most here that means nothing, but, Big time advertising!

    But to a few, holly f. , no way drk?

    Yes, over the week- end I came across one working at #.

    Can you say" Whopper Meal, for lunch, again please " ?
    Can you pm me of where this is please.

  13. #2670
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2813

    Bro

    Quote Originally Posted by DefNotPitt  [View Original Post]
    Which place on Carson has best entrance, most hidden. Seems they are all on the main road with a lot of traffic in front. Thanks.
    Walk of shame?

  14. #2669
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2813

    She's still here

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasBuckNut  [View Original Post]
    Dark, I PM'd you, I'm back in town and you did me right last time I was here. Looking for another one of those amazing experiences. Open to your best suggestions. -TBN.
    Round 2 ! Hummmm!

  15. #2668
    Which place on Carson has best entrance, most hidden. Seems they are all on the main road with a lot of traffic in front. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape