Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,911 to 14,925 of 30797
-
11-15-21 01:37 #15887Senior Member

Posts: 100Extortion
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...ow/07574147598
Happily, I used a burner to contact this provider. After I refused to send a picture, she (he, they, whatever) started in with extortion threats. Hate when that happens. I reported the ad. Thought you all might also want a warning.
-
11-14-21 22:33 #15886Senior Member

Posts: 74Avoid at all costs
Please always use the search feature before actually seeing a provider you don't know about. Made a post about this one and it was easily the worst dream ever. Shit location, environment, performance and even smell (yes a shit smell!) Always take these pics lightly as these girls know how to work their angles.
Originally Posted by NoelB
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-21 20:08 #15885Senior Member

Posts: 578She
Used to post with very similar pictures. Sitting on the counter facing the mirror. I reported her as a fraud. She tried the same thing with me but luckily I do outcalls and I smelled something fishy. She was in a huge hurry to do the cashapp but hadn't even taken off her shoes so I asked her to start getting undressed 'make yourself at home' kinda thing but she refused to even do that before I sent the money. The red flag meter went up and I refused to do that. Shortly after I saw another poster say she robbed him. Yea this girl is a con artist. Stay away.
Originally Posted by OneStarter
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-21 19:27 #15884Senior Member

Posts: 1657That sucks, what a shame. Here's another to avoid
This one has a pimp / boyfriend that knocks on the door. She doesn't provide any enjoyable service, lackluster and lies to get your money. She WILL waste your time.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/443081748358
Originally Posted by TonyRoni
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-21 13:25 #15883Senior Member

Posts: 128Reporting Rip-Offs
Did you report those ads? Listcrawler has several links to report ads that are scams, ripoffs, etc. Also you could quickly leave a comment to warn others looking at the ad.
Originally Posted by TonyRoni
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-21 12:42 #15882Senior Member

Posts: 312Weird
I see bruises on her legs. And doesn't "snow bunny" mean a white girl that prefers black guys?
Originally Posted by NoelB
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-21 10:50 #15881Senior Member

Posts: 130Is she fun?
I tough she was fake talk to her before she looks really hot.
Originally Posted by Smugly
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-21 09:42 #15880Senior Member

Posts: 300Last I noticed she had posted in the Charlotte stg which was shortly after she left Zraleigh. I guess she finally made enough cash to swing a down payment on a double wide. LOL.
Originally Posted by AGreatTime
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-21 08:04 #15879Senior Member

Posts: 240Really that's a shame
Well thanks for the heads up I was about to try and get in contact with this one, never hand over the funds till the deed is done I learned that when I was new to the hobby.
Originally Posted by TonyRoni
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-21 01:10 #15878Senior Member

Posts: 232She's been in and out of Wilmington / jacksonville. Her new partner seems to be trouble, so most were saying to use caution.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-21 19:37 #15877Senior Member

Posts: 97Summer
Anyone heard anything from Summer? Use to stay on Wilmington and then Buck Jones. Crazy sexy body and cute.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/blonde-bombshell-available-for/648708471997
-
11-13-21 19:16 #15876Senior Member

Posts: 130Lexi. Snow bunny
She looks hot and GFE.
Any intel guys.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/70167970
-
11-13-21 19:15 #15875Regular Member

Posts: 8Thief, liar, and pimp hiding out
She is a thief. She did nothing but take my money. She did not even take her cloths off. Stay away. Will lie and take your money. She said we were alone but her pimp was hiding out.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/70102874
https://escortindex.com/large/raleig.../1178003?img=0
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/70208243
-
11-13-21 16:53 #15874Senior Member

Posts: 173Correction
BMG.
Originally Posted by HolyDiver01
[View Original Post]
My bad, thanks.
Can you send me the link for Durham Arrests, I haven't been able to find it. TIA.
-
11-13-21 15:06 #15873Senior Member

Posts: 1651Deposit
That should end it right there. Never, never, never, give a hooker a deposit, in truth what's out there today is so untrustworthy I wouldn't even leave the donation anymore until service is provided.
Originally Posted by ScottiePimp
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






