Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15887

    Extortion

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...ow/07574147598

    Happily, I used a burner to contact this provider. After I refused to send a picture, she (he, they, whatever) started in with extortion threats. Hate when that happens. I reported the ad. Thought you all might also want a warning.

  2. #15886

    Avoid at all costs

    Quote Originally Posted by NoelB  [View Original Post]
    She looks hot and GFE.

    Any intel guys.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/70167970
    Please always use the search feature before actually seeing a provider you don't know about. Made a post about this one and it was easily the worst dream ever. Shit location, environment, performance and even smell (yes a shit smell!) Always take these pics lightly as these girls know how to work their angles.

  3. #15885

    She

    Quote Originally Posted by OneStarter  [View Original Post]
    Did you report those ads? Listcrawler has several links to report ads that are scams, ripoffs, etc. Also you could quickly leave a comment to warn others looking at the ad.
    Used to post with very similar pictures. Sitting on the counter facing the mirror. I reported her as a fraud. She tried the same thing with me but luckily I do outcalls and I smelled something fishy. She was in a huge hurry to do the cashapp but hadn't even taken off her shoes so I asked her to start getting undressed 'make yourself at home' kinda thing but she refused to even do that before I sent the money. The red flag meter went up and I refused to do that. Shortly after I saw another poster say she robbed him. Yea this girl is a con artist. Stay away.

  4. #15884

    That sucks, what a shame. Here's another to avoid

    This one has a pimp / boyfriend that knocks on the door. She doesn't provide any enjoyable service, lackluster and lies to get your money. She WILL waste your time.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/443081748358

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyRoni  [View Original Post]
    She is a thief. She did nothing but take my money. She did not even take her cloths off. Stay away. Will lie and take your money. She said we were alone but her pimp was hiding out.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/70102874

    https://escortindex.com/large/raleig.../1178003?img=0

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/70208243

  5. #15883

    Reporting Rip-Offs

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyRoni  [View Original Post]
    She is a thief. She did nothing but take my money. She did not even take her cloths off. Stay away. Will lie and take your money. She said we were alone but her pimp was hiding out.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/70102874

    https://escortindex.com/large/raleig.../1178003?img=0

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/70208243
    Did you report those ads? Listcrawler has several links to report ads that are scams, ripoffs, etc. Also you could quickly leave a comment to warn others looking at the ad.

  6. #15882

    Weird

    Quote Originally Posted by NoelB  [View Original Post]
    She looks hot and GFE.

    Any intel guys.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/70167970
    I see bruises on her legs. And doesn't "snow bunny" mean a white girl that prefers black guys?

  7. #15881
    Senior Member


    Posts: 130

    Is she fun?

    Quote Originally Posted by Smugly  [View Original Post]
    Last I noticed she had posted in the Charlotte stg which was shortly after she left Zraleigh. I guess she finally made enough cash to swing a down payment on a double wide. LOL.
    I tough she was fake talk to her before she looks really hot.

  8. #15880
    Quote Originally Posted by AGreatTime  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard anything from Summer? Use to stay on Wilmington and then Buck Jones. Crazy sexy body and cute.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/blonde-bombshell-available-for/648708471997
    Last I noticed she had posted in the Charlotte stg which was shortly after she left Zraleigh. I guess she finally made enough cash to swing a down payment on a double wide. LOL.

  9. #15879

    Really that's a shame

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyRoni  [View Original Post]
    She is a thief. She did nothing but take my money. She did not even take her cloths off. Stay away. Will lie and take your money. She said we were alone but her pimp was hiding out.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/70102874

    https://escortindex.com/large/raleig.../1178003?img=0

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/70208243
    Well thanks for the heads up I was about to try and get in contact with this one, never hand over the funds till the deed is done I learned that when I was new to the hobby.

  10. #15878
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLooking  [View Original Post]
    Damn I haven't thought of Marie in years (assuming we're talking about the same one). Fake tits?? If so do you know if she's living in Wilmington and working?
    She's been in and out of Wilmington / jacksonville. Her new partner seems to be trouble, so most were saying to use caution.

  11. #15877

    Summer

    Anyone heard anything from Summer? Use to stay on Wilmington and then Buck Jones. Crazy sexy body and cute.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/blonde-bombshell-available-for/648708471997

  12. #15876
    Senior Member


    Posts: 130

    Lexi. Snow bunny

    She looks hot and GFE.

    Any intel guys.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/70167970

  13. #15875

    Thief, liar, and pimp hiding out

    She is a thief. She did nothing but take my money. She did not even take her cloths off. Stay away. Will lie and take your money. She said we were alone but her pimp was hiding out.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/70102874

    https://escortindex.com/large/raleig.../1178003?img=0

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/70208243

  14. #15874

    Correction

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver01  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure about those initials? The only one that came up showed Durham.

    HolyDiver.
    BMG.

    My bad, thanks.

    Can you send me the link for Durham Arrests, I haven't been able to find it. TIA.

  15. #15873
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    Does she require a deposit? I tried to see her the other day but she asked for a deposit. I declined.
    That should end it right there. Never, never, never, give a hooker a deposit, in truth what's out there today is so untrustworthy I wouldn't even leave the donation anymore until service is provided.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape