Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 399 of 868 FirstFirst ... 299 349 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 449 499 ... LastLast
Results 5,971 to 5,985 of 13010
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7040

    Take one for the team. Day Spa

    Went to Day Spa after seeing the same ad on RR. Wasn't sure of what to expect. 1/2 hr sesh only. Got Cindy, Korean, a tad older, cute in her own way, natural B's. Started slow, I was a newbie there. Half hearted massage of course and flip, CBJ, great technique never felt her rolling the wrapper on with her mouth decent head game, cg, mish with a doggie finish. Pleasantly surprised, well worth the stop. Will return. $. 4, don't recall door. 5 or. 6.

  2. #7039
    Anyone wants to take one for the team or has? LOL.

    https://losangeles.rubratings.com/196514

  3. #7038

    First time to LA

    Gents. Hate to play the newbie card, but it's my first time to LA next month (I am from Sydney). Was looking for recommendations for trusted escort agencies I can use while I am there. I will be staying in downtown LA or West Hollywood. Recommendations welcome. Thank you.

  4. #7037

    Ocean Massage. Are. P. V.

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyDestroyr  [View Original Post]
    Any BBBJ or BBFS to be had?
    Nope, but you can DATY. Kinda funny. Ok for them right?

    YMMV. Monday's have Anne. Older but a gamer. No BB.

  5. #7036

    Office

    Quote Originally Posted by Omfgitzjin  [View Original Post]
    What house does your ATF work out of? WLA / MW / KTOWN?
    Office WLA.

  6. #7035

    Anyone?

    Has anyone gone here yet?

    https://losangeles.rubratings.com/206992

  7. #7034
    So just curious. Would anyonr bb mary from chens? I've thought about it. But not too sure.

  8. #7033
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadNut  [View Original Post]
    Hey Mongers one of my ATFs is out of town right now. She texted me to say LA is getting hit by POPO. The undercover kind. Anyone hear this?
    What house does your ATF work out of? WLA / MW / KTOWN?

  9. #7032

    Stings?

    Hey Mongers one of my ATFs is out of town right now. She texted me to say LA is getting hit by POPO. The undercover kind. Anyone hear this?

  10. #7031
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Fat ass

    Quote Originally Posted by LAguy28  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to this sacred site in MDR since it reopened? The talent is better than before but before it was god awful.
    It seems to be the same management and the fat gal at the front desk.

  11. #7030

    Zen Suites

    Anyone been to this sacred site in MDR since it reopened? The talent is better than before but before it was god awful.

  12. #7029
    Anyone knows a good gloryhole place?

  13. #7028

    Lomita

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyDestroyr  [View Original Post]
    Or you can move. TORRQNCE / Lomita has the everywhere. Like a fairy tale over here.
    I pretty much agree, except that you would still need to do some homework to find the few ladies that are under 30. I've seen a few at Zen in Lomita and one or two at Dream Spa in Carson, but it's been pretty rare other than that. I will say that there are many more just above 30 and that there are many more the might be able to fool someone in dim light.

  14. #7027
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Supply chain

    I will write a flowery report later, but if you are going to gold finger today, bring one of those DNA detecting lights. I was in the second room on the north side of the aisle, I think, definitely the north side.

    Kiki worked me and I blasted so hard we could not find where the rope ended. I am pretty sure it hit the floor and the wall.

  15. #7026

    Season

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadNut  [View Original Post]
    Hey anyone been over to Seasons on SMBLVD? WLA next to good Sushi place? The front is a mess. Any specific talent you like? Its been while for me.
    Curious about this place as well. Getting granny shack vibes but never been in.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape