The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 401 of 866 FirstFirst ... 301 351 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 451 501 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 12990
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6990
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Reservations?

    So I was just feeling the need for a finger up my ass and hit goldfinger.

    I did not call ahead, figured I would play the wild card.

    I get in and this dumpy masked 28-55 Asian accosts me and says she is available.

    I was tired and did not ask for a line up. Her name was Emily and she wore a mask. Little did she know that I do not have covid.

    She said she could only do 45 min because some asshole reserved her for 8 pm.

    So I let her jerk me off for 45 bucks, and made sure to take some of the lotion on the side and when I rubbed her titties and ass, I left it mostly wet. I am sure the 8 o'clock monger enjoyed that.

    Reservations at goldfinger. Really?

  2. #6989
    Quote Originally Posted by Hahasupz  [View Original Post]
    Looking to try getting a manzilian for the first time. Anyone know of a place that does that with a happy ending?
    I've been looking for ages as well. You may want to try the beauty services section of Craigslist and see if any of them "fit the bill". A few do say that they don't do any sensual services but then again they are operation out of private residences it seems like. This seems like you'll have to TOFTT and let us know if it happened. I will let you know if I find anything.

    - RnR.

  3. #6988

    Manzilian wax

    Looking to try getting a manzilian for the first time. Anyone know of a place that does that with a happy ending?

  4. #6987

    Try Downey Therapy

    Quote Originally Posted by Cameraeyez  [View Original Post]
    I am a monger from Florida and will be in the LAX area for a few day for work in early Nov. I am looking for a good MP to visit while in town. I have seen good review about eco and defiantly considering a visit unless I am told differently. Can anyone provide another parlor that offers FS? Also what is the normal donations? We have locations are are a flat price at the door, just not sure if your MP are the same or need to haggle? Any intel is helpful.
    Reliable place that's been around for about 25 years. They have Asians and Latinas and offer everything. Downey is about 20 minutes east of LAX in light traffic. Worth the drive IMO. Google LE Hampshire Square strip mall.

  5. #6986

    Looking

    Asian or Latina would be preferred. We have alot of AMP here in FL and they do a great job (just ask Robert Kraft), so a Latina might be a new option. Will take recommendations for both. Thanks for your help.

    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    What type of females you into?

  6. #6985
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameraeyez  [View Original Post]
    I am a monger from Florida and will be in the LAX area for a few day for work in early Nov. I am looking for a good MP to visit while in town. I have seen good review about eco and defiantly considering a visit unless I am told differently. Can anyone provide another parlor that offers FS? Also what is the normal donations? We have locations are are a flat price at the door, just not sure if your MP are the same or need to haggle? Any intel is helpful.
    What type of females you into?

  7. #6984
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Walking dead

    Quote Originally Posted by Cameraeyez  [View Original Post]
    I am a monger from Florida and will be in the LAX area for a few day for work in early Nov. I am looking for a good MP to visit while in town. I have seen good review about eco and defiantly considering a visit unless I am told differently. Can anyone provide another parlor that offers FS? Also what is the normal donations? We have locations are are a flat price at the door, just not sure if your MP are the same or need to haggle? Any intel is helpful.
    There is a place called "super spa" on Sepulveda a few thick pussy hairs south of Manchester.

    Avoid it. It is basically on the runway so it is lax close.

    Some of the women there are actually dead, but you would not know it because the girls are so old there that the average age is dead.

    Go to Goldfinger in west l. A. - you will need a car. If you do not have a care when you are here, then you probably should wear two masks.

  8. #6983

    Visiting LA

    I am a monger from Florida and will be in the LAX area for a few day for work in early Nov. I am looking for a good MP to visit while in town. I have seen good review about eco and defiantly considering a visit unless I am told differently. Can anyone provide another parlor that offers FS? Also what is the normal donations? We have locations are are a flat price at the door, just not sure if your MP are the same or need to haggle? Any intel is helpful.

  9. #6982
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverTell  [View Original Post]
    I wish the delay from posing to displaying was shorter. I'm in the Pico Rivera area and was hoping to get lucky. I tried Zen this time. 35 for the half hour (it was 30 minutes to closing). Received a decent massage but there was no flip. She said it was time and I was still face down. She refused extras. I left a 10 tip. I haven't had this much bad luck in years.
    If you can go a little south to Downey, there's a place near the Downey-PR border called All Seasons that's a well-known full service shack.

  10. #6981

    No luck in Pico Rivera

    I wish the delay from posing to displaying was shorter. I'm in the Pico Rivera area and was hoping to get lucky. I tried Zen this time. 35 for the half hour (it was 30 minutes to closing). Received a decent massage but there was no flip. She said it was time and I was still face down. She refused extras. I left a 10 tip. I haven't had this much bad luck in years.

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I notice that I suffer from an iron deficiency at high altitudes. I get sick in santa fe new mexico. There is no way I could summit Everest.

    As for Pico Rivera, as best I can tell, it is one of the many shitholes east of downtown that has as its civic pride a Jamba juice and / or a Walmart.

    I will stay on the west side were I can see white girls in tight yoga pants, on a steady diet of spinach and ice chips with thigh gaps, bony ankles, and pronounced collar bones. As opposed to the type you find in Pico Rivera in ill fitting jeans, on a diet of french fries dipped in a chocolate shake with fat upper pussy areas, hanging skin on the elbows and neck tattoos.

  11. #6980
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Iron deficiency

    Quote Originally Posted by OakOak22  [View Original Post]
    And why is that.
    I notice that I suffer from an iron deficiency at high altitudes. I get sick in santa fe new mexico. There is no way I could summit Everest.

    As for Pico Rivera, as best I can tell, it is one of the many shitholes east of downtown that has as its civic pride a Jamba juice and / or a Walmart.

    I will stay on the west side were I can see white girls in tight yoga pants, on a steady diet of spinach and ice chips with thigh gaps, bony ankles, and pronounced collar bones. As opposed to the type you find in Pico Rivera in ill fitting jeans, on a diet of french fries dipped in a chocolate shake with fat upper pussy areas, hanging skin on the elbows and neck tattoos.

  12. #6979

    Season

    Hey anyone been over to Seasons on SMBLVD? WLA next to good Sushi place? The front is a mess. Any specific talent you like? Its been while for me.

  13. #6978
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I can pretty much for sure say that before I die, there will be two places I will never go. The summit of Everest and pico Rivera.
    And why is that.

  14. #6977
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Summit summit summit

    Quote Originally Posted by NeverTell  [View Original Post]
    Went to Easy Relax in Pico Rivera. Paid 50 for the hour. She refused any extras at the end and actually walked out of the room as soon as I started inquiring about them. I left 10 for massage.
    I can pretty much for sure say that before I die, there will be two places I will never go. The summit of Everest and pico Rivera.

  15. #6976

    Easy Relax

    Went to Easy Relax in Pico Rivera. Paid 50 for the hour. She refused any extras at the end and actually walked out of the room as soon as I started inquiring about them. I left 10 for massage.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape