Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 659 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 159 559 609 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 709 759 1159 1659 ... LastLast
Results 9,871 to 9,885 of 25015
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15145

    Maddy TGTBT?

    Been talking to this girl on snapchat I don't remember how I ended up adding her but we been talking and it seems she is hosting Weybosset St Providence hotel she's a total hottie but I think its too good to be true she sent me "live pictures via snap chat and was able to confirm the location via snap" anyone know who I'm talking about? If so mind sharing any details? I normally stick with some of the hotties I got that I collected through the years but this one is making me want to take the risk if anyone has any details pliz let me know, no pics to share unfortunately snap deletes them after viewing.

  2. #15144
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    Was the blow job uncovered? And how was the DFK. Those are only fucking things I give a fucking shit about. Because if theres a cover on the blow job and or if the DFK is not there, or if its substandard, I'm not interested.

    So can anybody that's seen her please post that info? Thanks.
    If you search the board here there are a couple reports:

    Per reports on here, she is full GFE, DFK, BBBJ however, somewhat submissive and you have to be direct into what you want and I believe a couple on mentions of BBFS on the table but don't quote me on that. I am planning on attempting to take the plunge soon.

  3. #15143
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    Was passing through RI and made a pit stop to smell the roses.

    She's a nice girl and will be revisited.

    Body is pretty good.

    Attitude is great.

    Service was fantastic.

    Head Game. On point.

    Main event was splendid.

    Wu Tang is for the Children.
    What in the fuck is Wu Tang?

  4. #15142

    Rosiee actual menu?

    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    Was passing through RI and made a pit stop to smell the roses.

    She's a nice girl and will be revisited.

    Body is pretty good.

    Attitude is great.

    Service was fantastic.

    Head Game. On point.

    Main event was splendid.

    Wu Tang is for the Children.
    Was the blow job uncovered? And how was the DFK. Those are only fucking things I give a fucking shit about. Because if theres a cover on the blow job and or if the DFK is not there, or if its substandard, I'm not interested.

    So can anybody that's seen her please post that info? Thanks.

  5. #15141

    Who is this one?

    I know she's been talked about here before but I can't remember her name. Anyone remember her so I can search the threads?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D672EE29-AC34-49BB-8143-0497CF08E97E.jpg‎   41E54D85-AD5F-45F1-B6CA-761E28F12900.jpg‎  

  6. #15140

    Rosiee

    Was passing through RI and made a pit stop to smell the roses.

    She's a nice girl and will be revisited.

    Body is pretty good.

    Attitude is great.

    Service was fantastic.

    Head Game. On point.

    Main event was splendid.

    Wu Tang is for the Children.

  7. #15139

    Has anyone met with Mya?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...l/746933031393

    I was hoping to make an appointment with Mya. Has anyone ever met with her?

  8. #15138
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    So what was on the menu besides the great head? DFK? DATY? Was the great head BBBJ? And what was the donation?

    Thanks.
    Yes, more info on this Rae? You saw her at Ashley's house in NP? Was Ashley there.

  9. #15137

    Rae at Ashleys

    Quote Originally Posted by ChefDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Made a trip to her NP spot last night expecting to see BA, was pleasantly surprised with a sexy little redhead spinner instead! She gave great head and was super eager to please. Said her name was Rae (I think) anyone seen her? If so dm me if you have contact info for her! Thanks.
    So what was on the menu besides the great head? DFK? DATY? Was the great head BBBJ? And what was the donation?

    Thanks.

  10. #15136

    Bthroomless Ashley

    Made a trip to her NP spot last night expecting to see BA, was pleasantly surprised with a sexy little redhead spinner instead! She gave great head and was super eager to please. Said her name was Rae (I think) anyone seen her? If so dm me if you have contact info for her! Thanks.

  11. #15135
    Quote Originally Posted by Cumsequences  [View Original Post]
    I have read the board a lot, but never really contributed. Figured I should. I am really mostly into BBBJ exclusively. On occasion I venture outside that. I love going to see Destiny. Just a very good BBBJ with not much fuss from an attractive women for short money. Went to see Kelli recently as well. Was definitely a little more toothy, but made an adjustment. She does have a definitive style to her BJ which is interesting. She's also a really nice lady which makes up for what she is lacking in the looks department. Any recommendations for others? I know Mandy is great, but it seems like such a waste to see her for just BBBJ. Maybe I'm wrong.
    The difference is that if you go to Mandy for a hh for BBBJ, you'll get that entire hh. She isn't just trying to get you off as quickly as possible, she goes slow and lets you enjoy the whole time. Now she doesn't offer anything shorter than a hh, nor does she have a lower rate for BBBJ only, so you're paying the same full HH rate as you would for FS. Whether or not that's worth it is up to you. I understand why some guys wouldn't want to pay that for just a BJ. But. You did say you were looking for the best. And I've never seen another provider who does it as good as her (and very few who were even close).

  12. #15134

    Best BBBJ

    I have read the board a lot, but never really contributed. Figured I should. I am really mostly into BBBJ exclusively. On occasion I venture outside that. I love going to see Destiny. Just a very good BBBJ with not much fuss from an attractive women for short money. Went to see Kelli recently as well. Was definitely a little more toothy, but made an adjustment. She does have a definitive style to her BJ which is interesting. She's also a really nice lady which makes up for what she is lacking in the looks department. Any recommendations for others? I know Mandy is great, but it seems like such a waste to see her for just BBBJ. Maybe I'm wrong.

  13. #15133
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    Fair enough, but as usual, there was confusion about the two because certain OPs did not title their post and so they got mixed up. But I was asking about Rosiee. So, current menu and anything else relevant about her would be appreciated. Mainly, how skinny is she now? Drug skinny or what? And her current menu. She's now advertising 350 an hour, and 200 half hour for "massage". Price, if true, would be a insane deal breaker. But maybe that price is a pipe dream and she'll really take less than on than on that idiotic GPS tryst site? Anyone know?

    https://tryst.link/escort/gemzee_

    Thanks.
    There has never been any discussion about Rosiee being skinny. It was exclusively about Mandy, who is no longer skinny.

  14. #15132

    Rosiee

    Quote Originally Posted by GottaGo  [View Original Post]
    Your title displays Rosiee but the thread is about Mandy.
    Fair enough, but as usual, there was confusion about the two because certain OPs did not title their post and so they got mixed up. But I was asking about Rosiee. So, current menu and anything else relevant about her would be appreciated. Mainly, how skinny is she now? Drug skinny or what? And her current menu. She's now advertising 350 an hour, and 200 half hour for "massage". Price, if true, would be a insane deal breaker. But maybe that price is a pipe dream and she'll really take less than on than on that idiotic GPS tryst site? Anyone know?

    https://tryst.link/escort/gemzee_

    Thanks.

  15. #15131
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    There was discussion about her a few month sback that she looked anorexic. Is this still true? I don't mind thin but it turns off if they look anorexic like drug sick thin. Has anyone seen her lately? Current menu? Current info on her menu and performance also would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Your title displays Rosiee but the thread is about Mandy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape