Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15574

    ChessGod

    Welcome aboard. Thanks for being brave and sharing. AGT2.

  2. #15573

    Green Eyes

    Some have reported a decent experience but I didn't have one. I have reported it before. I got a total RUSH job out of her and a BBBJCIM as fast as she could get me off and out the door. Some have reported she has good pussy. I never got that far. She doesn't take directions at all. I tried to slow her down but it was like she didn't hear me. Pics are accurate. She is a tall older one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat86  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this ad before and am definitely intrigued. First it says she's 63, then it says she's 53. Looks like she could be fun. Any intel?

  3. #15572

    Logan

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Logan is the only reliable one I know of in that area. I think she only posts on STG when she is available.
    Has anyone got info on her, she just updated her pics but she doesn't look my type?

  4. #15571
    Quote Originally Posted by ChessGod  [View Original Post]
    Here is a link: https://charlotte.5escorts.com/ads/d...8bd0a7bd9227bf.

    In the ad it states she is 53/54 yr old. I know I'm a greenhorn to the game (Since 1991) and I'm young and stupid being the tender age of 56.but since arriving in Charlotte on Nov. 5, I have seen Greeneyes, Trixxxy, Maddy, Matilda, and last night I banged Raven. I've yet to give my report on her yet. If you do research on my posts up in Richmond I am king of TOFTT.
    I've seen this ad before and am definitely intrigued. First it says she's 63, then it says she's 53. Looks like she could be fun. Any intel?

  5. #15570
    Logan is the only reliable one I know of in that area. I think she only posts on STG when she is available.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dollersine  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any good suggestions for providers in the LKN area? The trip to CLT is tough and I would like to find some contacts Huntersville north to Statesville, any help would be great. Thanks all.

  6. #15569
    Quote Originally Posted by Lildevil01  [View Original Post]
    It's been over a year since I've seen her, just curious if anyone has seen her recently and if she's still fun.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...i/541943671550

    Stay safe Devil.
    She is posting here https://www.adultlook.com/p/3223128#profile_start.

  7. #15568

    LKN area

    Does anyone have any good suggestions for providers in the LKN area? The trip to CLT is tough and I would like to find some contacts Huntersville north to Statesville, any help would be great. Thanks all.

  8. #15567
    Trixxy isn't the one that is 6'3". Green Eyes is the tall one.

    Quote Originally Posted by JocoGuy007  [View Original Post]
    I think in her text she is meaning to say she is 6'3" tall.

  9. #15566

    Trixxy

    I think in her text she is meaning to say she is 6'3" tall.

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Title of the ad says 54 but the text of the ad says 63. I met her once and it was a total RUSH JOB. Her mission was to suck me off and get me out the door as quickly as possible without sampling any pussy.

    How was Trixxy?

  10. #15565
    Title of the ad says 54 but the text of the ad says 63. I met her once and it was a total RUSH JOB. Her mission was to suck me off and get me out the door as quickly as possible without sampling any pussy.

    How was Trixxy?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChessGod  [View Original Post]
    Here is a link: https://charlotte.5escorts.com/ads/d...8bd0a7bd9227bf.

    In the ad it states she is 53/54 yr old. I know I'm a greenhorn to the game (Since 1991) and I'm young and stupid being the tender age of 56.but since arriving in Charlotte on Nov. 5, I have seen Greeneyes, Trixxxy, Maddy, Matilda, and last night I banged Raven. I've yet to give my report on her yet. If you do research on my posts up in Richmond I am king of TOFTT.

  11. #15564

    Sent message

    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper61  [View Original Post]
    Sent you an message requesting the UTR info.

    Thanks!
    Utr? Need something close to home. Likely have one to share.

  12. #15563

    TwoShots & Nomak

    Here is a link: https://charlotte.5escorts.com/ads/d...8bd0a7bd9227bf.

    In the ad it states she is 53/54 yr old. I know I'm a greenhorn to the game (Since 1991) and I'm young and stupid being the tender age of 56.but since arriving in Charlotte on Nov. 5, I have seen Greeneyes, Trixxxy, Maddy, Matilda, and last night I banged Raven. I've yet to give my report on her yet. If you do research on my posts up in Richmond I am king of TOFTT.

  13. #15562
    Quote Originally Posted by Lildevil01  [View Original Post]
    It's been over a year since I've seen her, just curious if anyone has seen her recently and if she's still fun.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...i/541943671550

    Stay safe Devil.
    I haven't seen her in many years but the most recent review I remember states her beer gut is even larger. However, her friend looks great if those are accurate pictures.

  14. #15561

    Cheating housewife

    It's been over a year since I've seen her, just curious if anyone has seen her recently and if she's still fun.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...i/541943671550

    Stay safe Devil.

  15. #15560

    Green eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoShots  [View Original Post]
    She states she us 63 in her ad.
    This is a perfect example of why you're supposed to read the ad and not just see the pics and decide upon her looks. You sound like a young guy so I have no pity for your experience. You have a lot of learning to do in this game.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape