Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 701 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 201 601 651 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 751 801 1201 1701 ... LastLast
Results 10,501 to 10,515 of 26404
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15904
    Quote Originally Posted by Aehtra  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met this one? She really stands out!

    https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/6976425.htm?cat=1
    Never met. But I'm 99% certain she had a SA account listing Chicago as primary location for quite a while going back a couple years. Can't find it now. Maybe someone in one of the Chicago forums knows?

  2. #15903

    Covered BJ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Aehtra  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...i/984713526046

    Milwaukee fucking sucks when it comes to mongering. I'm sure this isn't news to anyone here. But every once in a while you can get lucky with meeting someone that's on the level. And is also attractive. For the veterans, I'm thinking Miss. Kay, Kayla, Candy / Greta. (yes, spinners are my thing).

    Lauren, is the real deal. What I mean by that is that I'd be absolutely shocked if she was a junkie, she's really hot, she sincerely wanted to make sure I enjoyed myself, and her prices are very fair.

    She is not GFE, because she is safety minded, and I kinda like that. (Everything is covered.).

    But yeah, I recommend her. And she's a sweetheart. Hope this helps!
    Covered BJ too?

  3. #15902
    Senior Member


    Posts: 384

    Sonia

    Quote Originally Posted by OldGuy414  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/m...y/106874188404

    Wondering if anyone has any information on this one, thanks.
    Check rip-off reports. She and her AA bf will rob you.

  4. #15901
    Scammer. Will set you up to be robbed, or worse. Avoid. She has been talked about for at least a year or so.

    If you search back, there is more detail. I do not have first hand knowledge. I just pay attention.

  5. #15900
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers12  [View Original Post]
    Anybody else see this gal?
    Yep, got burned. Was reliable, ago, now, FTS.

  6. #15899

    Anyone?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/m...y/106874188404

    Wondering if anyone has any information on this one, thanks.

  7. #15898
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatcher  [View Original Post]
    How do you go about tasking for photos or selfies without them ghosting you or just not respond? Do you ask on first contact or later, and when? Thanks.
    One thing I know is that if they ask you for a photo first, don't send one. I've yet to get a photo back after I've been asked for a photo first. Tell them you'll send one after they do. Which I then will do.

  8. #15897

    MsLaurenDrip

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...i/984713526046

    Milwaukee fucking sucks when it comes to mongering. I'm sure this isn't news to anyone here. But every once in a while you can get lucky with meeting someone that's on the level. And is also attractive. For the veterans, I'm thinking Miss. Kay, Kayla, Candy / Greta. (yes, spinners are my thing).

    Lauren, is the real deal. What I mean by that is that I'd be absolutely shocked if she was a junkie, she's really hot, she sincerely wanted to make sure I enjoyed myself, and her prices are very fair.

    She is not GFE, because she is safety minded, and I kinda like that. (Everything is covered.).

    But yeah, I recommend her. And she's a sweetheart. Hope this helps!

  9. #15896

    Quinn O'Brien

    Has anyone met this one? She really stands out!

    https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/6976425.htm?cat=1

  10. #15895

    Photos

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatcher  [View Original Post]
    How do you go about tasking for photos or selfies without them ghosting you or just not respond? Do you ask on first contact or later, and when? Thanks.
    You simply just ask. Either she will or she won't send one. Most will just ghost or say no or send some bs unclear photo. My basic rule of thumb is. If the ad has crap photos on it. You can almost guarantee it's not her or she is hiding something. I. e. Body damage.

  11. #15894

    Cold calls

    Quote Originally Posted by JiminyLickIt  [View Original Post]
    So out of the clear blue I get a text with a titty pic from this chick who says she's at 27th and Layton and are you in Milwaukee, come see me Daddy. I asked her where she got my number. Says I called her wanting to hook up. I've never called this chick in my life. Says I saw her ad on them. I looked and sure enough she has an ad on them but I never contacted her at any time. WTF? Anybody else?
    These girls talk to each other and share #s. Scammers sell #s as well. Or perhaps someone else called her from your #. If you use a text app. And at some point changed your #.

  12. #15893
    Quote Originally Posted by JiminyLickIt  [View Original Post]
    So out of the clear blue I get a text with a titty pic from this chick who says she's at 27th and Layton and are you in Milwaukee, come see me Daddy. I asked her where she got my number. Says I called her wanting to hook up. I've never called this chick in my life. Says I saw her ad on them. I looked and sure enough she has an ad on them but I never contacted her at any time. WTF? Anybody else?
    E. M. , as in Erotic Monkey, not them. Sheesh.

  13. #15892

    Summerstar the soul sucker

    So out of the clear blue I get a text with a titty pic from this chick who says she's at 27th and Layton and are you in Milwaukee, come see me Daddy. I asked her where she got my number. Says I called her wanting to hook up. I've never called this chick in my life. Says I saw her ad on them. I looked and sure enough she has an ad on them but I never contacted her at any time. WTF? Anybody else?

  14. #15891

    L love

    Is she in bldg with Lynn or Asian Apts? Also is she worth the visit?

  15. #15890

    Asking for photos / selfies

    How do you go about tasking for photos or selfies without them ghosting you or just not respond? Do you ask on first contact or later, and when? Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape