Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 699 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 199 599 649 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 749 799 1199 1699 ... LastLast
Results 10,471 to 10,485 of 26374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15904
    Senior Member


    Posts: 384

    Sonia

    Quote Originally Posted by OldGuy414  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/m...y/106874188404

    Wondering if anyone has any information on this one, thanks.
    Check rip-off reports. She and her AA bf will rob you.

  2. #15903
    Scammer. Will set you up to be robbed, or worse. Avoid. She has been talked about for at least a year or so.

    If you search back, there is more detail. I do not have first hand knowledge. I just pay attention.

  3. #15902
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers12  [View Original Post]
    Anybody else see this gal?
    Yep, got burned. Was reliable, ago, now, FTS.

  4. #15901

    Anyone?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/m...y/106874188404

    Wondering if anyone has any information on this one, thanks.

  5. #15900
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatcher  [View Original Post]
    How do you go about tasking for photos or selfies without them ghosting you or just not respond? Do you ask on first contact or later, and when? Thanks.
    One thing I know is that if they ask you for a photo first, don't send one. I've yet to get a photo back after I've been asked for a photo first. Tell them you'll send one after they do. Which I then will do.

  6. #15899

    MsLaurenDrip

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...i/984713526046

    Milwaukee fucking sucks when it comes to mongering. I'm sure this isn't news to anyone here. But every once in a while you can get lucky with meeting someone that's on the level. And is also attractive. For the veterans, I'm thinking Miss. Kay, Kayla, Candy / Greta. (yes, spinners are my thing).

    Lauren, is the real deal. What I mean by that is that I'd be absolutely shocked if she was a junkie, she's really hot, she sincerely wanted to make sure I enjoyed myself, and her prices are very fair.

    She is not GFE, because she is safety minded, and I kinda like that. (Everything is covered.).

    But yeah, I recommend her. And she's a sweetheart. Hope this helps!

  7. #15898

    Quinn O'Brien

    Has anyone met this one? She really stands out!

    https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/6976425.htm?cat=1

  8. #15897

    Photos

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatcher  [View Original Post]
    How do you go about tasking for photos or selfies without them ghosting you or just not respond? Do you ask on first contact or later, and when? Thanks.
    You simply just ask. Either she will or she won't send one. Most will just ghost or say no or send some bs unclear photo. My basic rule of thumb is. If the ad has crap photos on it. You can almost guarantee it's not her or she is hiding something. I. e. Body damage.

  9. #15896

    Cold calls

    Quote Originally Posted by JiminyLickIt  [View Original Post]
    So out of the clear blue I get a text with a titty pic from this chick who says she's at 27th and Layton and are you in Milwaukee, come see me Daddy. I asked her where she got my number. Says I called her wanting to hook up. I've never called this chick in my life. Says I saw her ad on them. I looked and sure enough she has an ad on them but I never contacted her at any time. WTF? Anybody else?
    These girls talk to each other and share #s. Scammers sell #s as well. Or perhaps someone else called her from your #. If you use a text app. And at some point changed your #.

  10. #15895
    Quote Originally Posted by JiminyLickIt  [View Original Post]
    So out of the clear blue I get a text with a titty pic from this chick who says she's at 27th and Layton and are you in Milwaukee, come see me Daddy. I asked her where she got my number. Says I called her wanting to hook up. I've never called this chick in my life. Says I saw her ad on them. I looked and sure enough she has an ad on them but I never contacted her at any time. WTF? Anybody else?
    E. M. , as in Erotic Monkey, not them. Sheesh.

  11. #15894

    Summerstar the soul sucker

    So out of the clear blue I get a text with a titty pic from this chick who says she's at 27th and Layton and are you in Milwaukee, come see me Daddy. I asked her where she got my number. Says I called her wanting to hook up. I've never called this chick in my life. Says I saw her ad on them. I looked and sure enough she has an ad on them but I never contacted her at any time. WTF? Anybody else?

  12. #15893

    L love

    Is she in bldg with Lynn or Asian Apts? Also is she worth the visit?

  13. #15892

    Asking for photos / selfies

    How do you go about tasking for photos or selfies without them ghosting you or just not respond? Do you ask on first contact or later, and when? Thanks.

  14. #15891

    Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by EasternDigital  [View Original Post]
    This one didn't have a name in her ad, didn't remember seeing her pic in anything recent, so the little head won out.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...u/516290775447

    Responded quickly over text with the silly 'are you affiliated in any way with LEO', and gave my standard answer. She responded with rates and said she was in MF. Set up a time and met her at her place, a dump of a former motel "remodeled" as single apartments. Ok during daylight, but might feel a little sketchy walking in the courtyard at night.

    She is the woman in the photos, except it's 10 years and 35 lbs later in time. Not gross, but not close enough to the pictures that it's ok either. She talks a lot but gave a decent BBBJ, allowed DATY and FIV. Gloved up and started with mish, doggy, switched to covered BJ and finally finished doggy in the bag. She took direction well and squirmed a lot, but she's a pro and been around the block a whole lot of times.

    If I'm hard pressed I'd return for a BJ and see if I could get her to BBBJCIM, never asked, so no clue if she does that. I'm suspecting that she needs the clientele to pay the rent. Said she recently moved there as her other place was too expensive.

    So depressed as I wouldn't have thought about tapping this just a few years ago, let alone considering going back. Really thinking about quitting the game now.
    Saw her before her vacation, maybe 1 and a half years ago. Had a MILF body. Not fat just soft. Really good looking. Accomadating. Very nice. Kinda suprised she didn't lose the vacation weight.

    Thanks for the report.

  15. #15890
    Quote Originally Posted by Trifix1  [View Original Post]
    I've fucked her a couple times to. No problems. Gave her a ride from Milwaukee to Racine which I NEVER do. She actually turned me on to a few of her friend providers as a bonus. Even had a double BJ with her and her girlfriend in Racine. I'm suprised that happeded. If indeed it did happen the way it was reported, then well played with the WIFI smash.
    I'm beginning to assume that she was checking out and never told me and I was rushed in on a qv but her pimp daddy came and tried getting her out. Either way I got hosed and she is way way way bigger than her pics. Maybe her black pimp daddy punched her lights out and that's why she wore the glasses. I myself am steering cleer.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape