Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 170 of 522 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 220 270 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 7829
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5294

    Early morning pick up

    Picked up Skye this morning, I've seen walking the streets before work and she got a dump truck of an ass boys. Super thick thighs, a little more to love but not BBW. She was nice, didn't negotiate thru the window. She hopped in, requested I touch her. Little perky pierced titties. Anyways, she asked for $.5 but I only had $ and she agreed. Unfortunately, no BJ (not even covered) my guess is $.5 gets you a little head before the main event. She asked if I had seen her before, tbh I couldn't recall until she didn't give head and didn't let me hit it doggy. Then I remembered her LOL. She's got a good ass memory cause it's been like a year since I picked her up. I didn't recognize her cause she wasn't so thick a year ago. But still, I enjoyed my time and she allowed for me to turn her legs over so I can see / grab her ass and she could still see my cock (condom verification I guess). She is either a really good actress or she really enjoyed herself. Pretty decent, middle of the road, experience but she was damn sexy. Just wish I could've done doggy, and if she gave me a little dome beforehand.

  2. #5293
    Quote Originally Posted by RexHughes  [View Original Post]
    Does, or did Seattle ever have what was considered Low Track and High Track?

    What exactly do those mean, anyway?
    That refers to quality and $$$ of the girls walking. I 1st heard the term when up in Canada. We have an unofficial situation down here if you think about it.

  3. #5292

    High Low

    Does, or did Seattle ever have what was considered Low Track and High Track?

    What exactly do those mean, anyway?

  4. #5291

    No messing with Poppo

    Quote Originally Posted by Kliffslp  [View Original Post]
    I went window shopping and yes it was super busy and was fun but popo was also harassing everyone which got me super nervous.
    I never mess with Poppo. They aren't kidding around.

  5. #5290
    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    I chalk it up to bad management. I've met her friend Sunny, the young blonde, kinda thick. What's her other roommate look like?
    I tried sending you a pm.

  6. #5289

    Yes but.

    Quote Originally Posted by BimForFun  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if they were getting ahead of the rainout, but 8-10 were out there this morning. I hadn't been through the area in a while but the Lowe's girls looked about 14 years old, LSW spinners. I saw 2 blonde WSW a couple blocks north at GW, thigh high boots on both and they are high up on the SW scale, 8-10 as I was driving by. I swore off the local stroll because their prices are out of control and I will not partake until they come back to reality. But I can still window shop.
    I went window shopping and yes it was super busy and was fun but popo was also harassing everyone which got me super nervous.

  7. #5288

    Stroll was busy at 10 am Sat

    Not sure if they were getting ahead of the rainout, but 8-10 were out there this morning. I hadn't been through the area in a while but the Lowe's girls looked about 14 years old, LSW spinners. I saw 2 blonde WSW a couple blocks north at GW, thigh high boots on both and they are high up on the SW scale, 8-10 as I was driving by. I swore off the local stroll because their prices are out of control and I will not partake until they come back to reality. But I can still window shop.

    Seriously, you don't have to go to Asia or Europe. Even though that is a helluva lot of fun. Head to the midwest and mid south. The secondary cities are all still 20/50 for SW and BB if you want it. Stay away from the places like Nashville and hit the secondary cities like Charlotte, Cincinnati, Springfield, etc. These girls are still operating like it's 2001. Who'd a thunk you can have a sexcation in the US?

  8. #5287

    New to area

    Drove down AA for first time today saw a tall blonde wearing black pants and a see through white top with pasties working in the area of Lowes and was wondering if she is regularly out there and if anybody had any info on her.

  9. #5286
    Quote Originally Posted by BillClinton69  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, meant to say now she's $$ not $$.
    Well that certainly clears things up.

  10. #5285
    Quote Originally Posted by BillClinton69  [View Original Post]
    Yeah that's her. Now she's $$ wants pics texted to her including your dong and the stack of bills. Obviously managed by some of America's finest, and I don't mean LE.
    Sorry, meant to say now she's $$ not $$.

  11. #5284

    RE: Asian

    I'm wondering if you guys are seeing Melissa or Jesse. Both look Asian but are actually native. They both walk south of 105th. Both will go uncovered but probably quoting covered for guys they haven't met previously. Does she give a name whenever any of you talk to her? I've noticed that the out-of-town-all-about-the-money girls won't give their names if you aren't going to date, so if she won't give a name then she probably ain't local.

    I don't know, just tossing this out there.

    Quote Originally Posted by AuroraGuy69  [View Original Post]
    Asked her awhile back. Asian mixed with something right? Short stands often by the burger master quoted me while back 120 and cov.

  12. #5283

    Cute little Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight24  [View Original Post]
    Following.
    Asked her awhile back. Asian mixed with something right? Short stands often by the burger master quoted me while back 120 and cov.

  13. #5282
    Quote Originally Posted by BillClinton69  [View Original Post]
    Yeah that's her. Now she's $$ wants pics texted to her including your dong and the stack of bills. Obviously managed by some of America's finest, and I don't mean LE.
    Poppo!

    Always worried about Poppo.

  14. #5281

    Re: $$$ Big ass blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeeyee69  [View Original Post]
    A while back, I remember a post about the infamous SW who asks for $$$ straight away and is hot af and she mentioned to the OP that she's on eros and we couldn't verify that. Well. I found her.

    https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...2846.htm?cat=1
    Yeah that's her. Now she's $$ wants pics texted to her including your dong and the stack of bills. Obviously managed by some of America's finest, and I don't mean LE.

  15. #5280
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraFun2006  [View Original Post]
    I was driving on 99 this afternoon around 1 pm, in a work vehicle so I couldn't stop but saw this cute little asian 5' max. Would love to learn more and if anyone knows her rates for BJ, of FS?

    Thanks,
    Following.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape