Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,911 to 14,925 of 30790
-
11-14-21 09:42 #15880Senior Member

Posts: 300Last I noticed she had posted in the Charlotte stg which was shortly after she left Zraleigh. I guess she finally made enough cash to swing a down payment on a double wide. LOL.
Originally Posted by AGreatTime
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-21 08:04 #15879Senior Member

Posts: 240Really that's a shame
Well thanks for the heads up I was about to try and get in contact with this one, never hand over the funds till the deed is done I learned that when I was new to the hobby.
Originally Posted by TonyRoni
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-21 01:10 #15878Senior Member

Posts: 232She's been in and out of Wilmington / jacksonville. Her new partner seems to be trouble, so most were saying to use caution.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-21 19:37 #15877Senior Member

Posts: 97Summer
Anyone heard anything from Summer? Use to stay on Wilmington and then Buck Jones. Crazy sexy body and cute.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/blonde-bombshell-available-for/648708471997
-
11-13-21 19:16 #15876Senior Member

Posts: 130Lexi. Snow bunny
She looks hot and GFE.
Any intel guys.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/70167970
-
11-13-21 19:15 #15875Regular Member

Posts: 8Thief, liar, and pimp hiding out
She is a thief. She did nothing but take my money. She did not even take her cloths off. Stay away. Will lie and take your money. She said we were alone but her pimp was hiding out.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/70102874
https://escortindex.com/large/raleig.../1178003?img=0
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/70208243
-
11-13-21 16:53 #15874Senior Member

Posts: 173Correction
BMG.
Originally Posted by HolyDiver01
[View Original Post]
My bad, thanks.
Can you send me the link for Durham Arrests, I haven't been able to find it. TIA.
-
11-13-21 15:06 #15873Senior Member

Posts: 1651Deposit
That should end it right there. Never, never, never, give a hooker a deposit, in truth what's out there today is so untrustworthy I wouldn't even leave the donation anymore until service is provided.
Originally Posted by ScottiePimp
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-21 15:02 #15872Senior Member

Posts: 1651She claims
That you will be mesmerized by her" beauty and charm". I realize beauty is in the eye of the beholder but I can't get past the pics. Maybe she just takes bad pics, which is possible but I find it goes the other way.
Originally Posted by JrRussel
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-21 14:59 #15871Senior Member

Posts: 284RE: BFG visiting uncle
Are you sure about those initials? The only one that came up showed Durham.
Originally Posted by Likeass911
[View Original Post]
HolyDiver.
-
11-13-21 13:30 #15870Senior Member

Posts: 281Deposit?
Does she require a deposit? I tried to see her the other day but she asked for a deposit. I declined.
Originally Posted by Member#1552
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-21 12:05 #15869Senior Member

Posts: 97Don't do it
Just can't catch a break lately. Had a horrible experience with this provider today. Pics are not her. Her appearance was disheveled and just overall unappealing. She is heavier than portrayed in the pics, how much more so I do not know because she never took off her hoodie and she only pulled down pants to her knees. She didn't have a cover, but someone slid her one under the door (I wish they hadn't). 30 seconds of a horrible and uninspired CBJ, then she turns around, pulls pants down just below knees and says come on. I paused for a second then just said never mind and left.
She was erratic, demons are clearly present, but seem to be in early stages. I doubt she will be around very long.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/icy-snowbunny/42495194
-
11-13-21 12:01 #15868Regular Member

Posts: 21Anybody seen Vanessa?
https://tryst.link/escort/vanessa-121
Any info fellow mongers, ready to try out new ladies.
-
11-13-21 09:47 #15867Senior Member

Posts: 74The key to success in this business is sincerity. Once you can fake that, the sky is the limit. LOL.
Originally Posted by ChaseTheWaist
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-21 09:10 #15866Senior Member

Posts: 190I would not do BBFS and I hope she won't either.
Originally Posted by BarryMcKock
[View Original Post]
She will do BBBJ and CIM for an up charge I think.







Reply With Quote






