Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15873
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    Does she require a deposit? I tried to see her the other day but she asked for a deposit. I declined.
    That should end it right there. Never, never, never, give a hooker a deposit, in truth what's out there today is so untrustworthy I wouldn't even leave the donation anymore until service is provided.

  2. #15872
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    She claims

    Quote Originally Posted by JrRussel  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/vanessa-121

    Any info fellow mongers, ready to try out new ladies.
    That you will be mesmerized by her" beauty and charm". I realize beauty is in the eye of the beholder but I can't get past the pics. Maybe she just takes bad pics, which is possible but I find it goes the other way.

  3. #15871

    RE: BFG visiting uncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Likeass911  [View Original Post]
    She looks familiar and a previous encounter with uncle at the location off capitol that seems to be a favorite for some providers.
    Are you sure about those initials? The only one that came up showed Durham.

    HolyDiver.

  4. #15870

    Deposit?

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1552  [View Original Post]
    Saw Mina again.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2510114

    Just as much fun this time as always YMMV but we seem to get along great.

    She is fun and playful wears sexy outfits.

    Also sexy shoes and tiny pretty feet if that's your thing.

    I'll be back again.
    Does she require a deposit? I tried to see her the other day but she asked for a deposit. I declined.

  5. #15869

    Don't do it

    Just can't catch a break lately. Had a horrible experience with this provider today. Pics are not her. Her appearance was disheveled and just overall unappealing. She is heavier than portrayed in the pics, how much more so I do not know because she never took off her hoodie and she only pulled down pants to her knees. She didn't have a cover, but someone slid her one under the door (I wish they hadn't). 30 seconds of a horrible and uninspired CBJ, then she turns around, pulls pants down just below knees and says come on. I paused for a second then just said never mind and left.

    She was erratic, demons are clearly present, but seem to be in early stages. I doubt she will be around very long.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/icy-snowbunny/42495194

  6. #15868

    Anybody seen Vanessa?

    https://tryst.link/escort/vanessa-121

    Any info fellow mongers, ready to try out new ladies.

  7. #15867
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseTheWaist  [View Original Post]
    She said she came like 6 times.
    The key to success in this business is sincerity. Once you can fake that, the sky is the limit. LOL.

  8. #15866
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryMcKock  [View Original Post]
    BBFS or cfs?
    I would not do BBFS and I hope she won't either.

    She will do BBBJ and CIM for an up charge I think.

  9. #15865

    Mina

    I seen Mina again yesterday. Our first visit just left me wanting more and this go around the explosion was even greater. She can ride and take dick like a champ. Sexy talk while on top. Quick reverse on you like she was shifting gears or something. Doggy was amazing. She said she came like 6 times. Amazing thing is she stayed wet during the whole encounter. None of that drying up BS. Finished in Mish with deep pounding after she begged me to cum inside her. Amazing time with Mina. She definitely is a treat.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2510114

  10. #15864
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1552  [View Original Post]
    Saw Mina again.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2510114

    Just as much fun this time as always YMMV but we seem to get along great.

    She is fun and playful wears sexy outfits.

    Also sexy shoes and tiny pretty feet if that's your thing.

    I'll be back again.
    BBFS or cfs?

  11. #15863
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1552  [View Original Post]
    Saw her also.

    She is everything I never knew I always wanted in a provider.

    She got on top without me asking rode me hard spun around for RCG with my dick still in her.

    I'm embarrassed to say I popped way earlier than expected, a rarity for me.

    She had the sexy outfit on and my weakness the stripper shoes.

    Nice location, clean room, no smoke, no demons, good comms.

    Please don't fuck this up guys.
    Saw Mina again.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2510114

    Just as much fun this time as always YMMV but we seem to get along great.

    She is fun and playful wears sexy outfits.

    Also sexy shoes and tiny pretty feet if that's your thing.

    I'll be back again.

  12. #15862

    Details?

    Quote Originally Posted by GroovyBabyYeah  [View Original Post]
    Consistently some of, if not the, best dreams in the hobby. A few have been mind-blowing. 10/10 IMO. I always end up with full HR though, didn't know she did HHRs?
    I'd like to know some details as well, not much past information. Also is she really charging 400?

  13. #15861

    BFG visiting uncle

    She looks familiar and a previous encounter with uncle at the location off capitol that seems to be a favorite for some providers.

  14. #15860

    10/10?

    Quote Originally Posted by GroovyBabyYeah  [View Original Post]
    Consistently some of, if not the, best dreams in the hobby. A few have been mind-blowing. 10/10 IMO. I always end up with full HR though, didn't know she did HHRs?
    Any more details? I always thought she was just a massage.

    Price, location, service? Thanks.

  15. #15859
    Consistently some of, if not the, best dreams in the hobby. A few have been mind-blowing. 10/10 IMO. I always end up with full HR though, didn't know she did HHRs?

    Quote Originally Posted by GitItAllDay  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...hotos/23178442

    I have intel that she will be back in town this evening and ready to book tomorrow. See my past reviews, don't miss out. YMMV, $$h. Worth every dime.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape