Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15914

    Summer

    Anyone heard anything from Summer? Use to stay on Wilmington and then Buck Jones. Crazy sexy body and cute.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/blonde-bombshell-available-for/648708471997

  2. #15913
    Senior Member


    Posts: 132

    Lexi. Snow bunny

    She looks hot and GFE.

    Any intel guys.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/70167970

  3. #15912

    Thief, liar, and pimp hiding out

    She is a thief. She did nothing but take my money. She did not even take her cloths off. Stay away. Will lie and take your money. She said we were alone but her pimp was hiding out.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/70102874

    https://escortindex.com/large/raleig.../1178003?img=0

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/70208243

  4. #15911

    Correction

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver01  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure about those initials? The only one that came up showed Durham.

    HolyDiver.
    BMG.

    My bad, thanks.

    Can you send me the link for Durham Arrests, I haven't been able to find it. TIA.

  5. #15910
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    Does she require a deposit? I tried to see her the other day but she asked for a deposit. I declined.
    That should end it right there. Never, never, never, give a hooker a deposit, in truth what's out there today is so untrustworthy I wouldn't even leave the donation anymore until service is provided.

  6. #15909
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    She claims

    Quote Originally Posted by JrRussel  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/vanessa-121

    Any info fellow mongers, ready to try out new ladies.
    That you will be mesmerized by her" beauty and charm". I realize beauty is in the eye of the beholder but I can't get past the pics. Maybe she just takes bad pics, which is possible but I find it goes the other way.

  7. #15908

    RE: BFG visiting uncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Likeass911  [View Original Post]
    She looks familiar and a previous encounter with uncle at the location off capitol that seems to be a favorite for some providers.
    Are you sure about those initials? The only one that came up showed Durham.

    HolyDiver.

  8. #15907

    Deposit?

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1552  [View Original Post]
    Saw Mina again.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2510114

    Just as much fun this time as always YMMV but we seem to get along great.

    She is fun and playful wears sexy outfits.

    Also sexy shoes and tiny pretty feet if that's your thing.

    I'll be back again.
    Does she require a deposit? I tried to see her the other day but she asked for a deposit. I declined.

  9. #15906

    Don't do it

    Just can't catch a break lately. Had a horrible experience with this provider today. Pics are not her. Her appearance was disheveled and just overall unappealing. She is heavier than portrayed in the pics, how much more so I do not know because she never took off her hoodie and she only pulled down pants to her knees. She didn't have a cover, but someone slid her one under the door (I wish they hadn't). 30 seconds of a horrible and uninspired CBJ, then she turns around, pulls pants down just below knees and says come on. I paused for a second then just said never mind and left.

    She was erratic, demons are clearly present, but seem to be in early stages. I doubt she will be around very long.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/icy-snowbunny/42495194

  10. #15905

    Anybody seen Vanessa?

    https://tryst.link/escort/vanessa-121

    Any info fellow mongers, ready to try out new ladies.

  11. #15904
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseTheWaist  [View Original Post]
    She said she came like 6 times.
    The key to success in this business is sincerity. Once you can fake that, the sky is the limit. LOL.

  12. #15903
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryMcKock  [View Original Post]
    BBFS or cfs?
    I would not do BBFS and I hope she won't either.

    She will do BBBJ and CIM for an up charge I think.

  13. #15902

    Mina

    I seen Mina again yesterday. Our first visit just left me wanting more and this go around the explosion was even greater. She can ride and take dick like a champ. Sexy talk while on top. Quick reverse on you like she was shifting gears or something. Doggy was amazing. She said she came like 6 times. Amazing thing is she stayed wet during the whole encounter. None of that drying up BS. Finished in Mish with deep pounding after she begged me to cum inside her. Amazing time with Mina. She definitely is a treat.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2510114

  14. #15901
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1552  [View Original Post]
    Saw Mina again.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2510114

    Just as much fun this time as always YMMV but we seem to get along great.

    She is fun and playful wears sexy outfits.

    Also sexy shoes and tiny pretty feet if that's your thing.

    I'll be back again.
    BBFS or cfs?

  15. #15900
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1552  [View Original Post]
    Saw her also.

    She is everything I never knew I always wanted in a provider.

    She got on top without me asking rode me hard spun around for RCG with my dick still in her.

    I'm embarrassed to say I popped way earlier than expected, a rarity for me.

    She had the sexy outfit on and my weakness the stripper shoes.

    Nice location, clean room, no smoke, no demons, good comms.

    Please don't fuck this up guys.
    Saw Mina again.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2510114

    Just as much fun this time as always YMMV but we seem to get along great.

    She is fun and playful wears sexy outfits.

    Also sexy shoes and tiny pretty feet if that's your thing.

    I'll be back again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape