Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,926 to 14,940 of 30797
-
11-13-21 15:02 #15872Senior Member

Posts: 1651She claims
That you will be mesmerized by her" beauty and charm". I realize beauty is in the eye of the beholder but I can't get past the pics. Maybe she just takes bad pics, which is possible but I find it goes the other way.
Originally Posted by JrRussel
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-21 14:59 #15871Senior Member

Posts: 284RE: BFG visiting uncle
Are you sure about those initials? The only one that came up showed Durham.
Originally Posted by Likeass911
[View Original Post]
HolyDiver.
-
11-13-21 13:30 #15870Senior Member

Posts: 281Deposit?
Does she require a deposit? I tried to see her the other day but she asked for a deposit. I declined.
Originally Posted by Member#1552
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-21 12:05 #15869Senior Member

Posts: 97Don't do it
Just can't catch a break lately. Had a horrible experience with this provider today. Pics are not her. Her appearance was disheveled and just overall unappealing. She is heavier than portrayed in the pics, how much more so I do not know because she never took off her hoodie and she only pulled down pants to her knees. She didn't have a cover, but someone slid her one under the door (I wish they hadn't). 30 seconds of a horrible and uninspired CBJ, then she turns around, pulls pants down just below knees and says come on. I paused for a second then just said never mind and left.
She was erratic, demons are clearly present, but seem to be in early stages. I doubt she will be around very long.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/icy-snowbunny/42495194
-
11-13-21 12:01 #15868Regular Member

Posts: 21Anybody seen Vanessa?
https://tryst.link/escort/vanessa-121
Any info fellow mongers, ready to try out new ladies.
-
11-13-21 09:47 #15867Senior Member

Posts: 74The key to success in this business is sincerity. Once you can fake that, the sky is the limit. LOL.
Originally Posted by ChaseTheWaist
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-21 09:10 #15866Senior Member

Posts: 190I would not do BBFS and I hope she won't either.
Originally Posted by BarryMcKock
[View Original Post]
She will do BBBJ and CIM for an up charge I think.
-
11-13-21 08:56 #15865Senior Member

Posts: 102Mina
I seen Mina again yesterday. Our first visit just left me wanting more and this go around the explosion was even greater. She can ride and take dick like a champ. Sexy talk while on top. Quick reverse on you like she was shifting gears or something. Doggy was amazing. She said she came like 6 times. Amazing thing is she stayed wet during the whole encounter. None of that drying up BS. Finished in Mish with deep pounding after she begged me to cum inside her. Amazing time with Mina. She definitely is a treat.
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2510114
-
11-13-21 07:29 #15864Senior Member

Posts: 137BBFS or cfs?
Originally Posted by Member#1552
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-21 00:55 #15863Senior Member

Posts: 190Saw Mina again.
Originally Posted by Member#1552
[View Original Post]
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2510114
Just as much fun this time as always YMMV but we seem to get along great.
She is fun and playful wears sexy outfits.
Also sexy shoes and tiny pretty feet if that's your thing.
I'll be back again.
-
11-12-21 22:58 #15862Senior Member

Posts: 282Details?
I'd like to know some details as well, not much past information. Also is she really charging 400?
Originally Posted by GroovyBabyYeah
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-21 20:16 #15861Senior Member

Posts: 173BFG visiting uncle
She looks familiar and a previous encounter with uncle at the location off capitol that seems to be a favorite for some providers.
-
11-12-21 17:17 #15860Senior Member

Posts: 25710/10?
Any more details? I always thought she was just a massage.
Originally Posted by GroovyBabyYeah
[View Original Post]
Price, location, service? Thanks.
-
11-12-21 13:22 #15859Senior Member

Posts: 35Consistently some of, if not the, best dreams in the hobby. A few have been mind-blowing. 10/10 IMO. I always end up with full HR though, didn't know she did HHRs?
Originally Posted by GitItAllDay
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-21 11:51 #15858Regular Member

Posts: 1Angel
Super hot and very sweet.
Originally Posted by YisItSoEasy
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





