Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,391 to 6,405 of 24708
-
11-12-21 15:27 #18318Senior Member

Posts: 79Let go
This provider just wants to stay UTR. We should all respect that.
Originally Posted by Sentier
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-21 15:24 #18317Senior Member

Posts: 72That is correct
That is the amount for services rendered.
Originally Posted by Hamster4072
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-21 15:20 #18316Senior Member

Posts: 79Health Massage
Only massage here with offer of DIY if you want that.
Originally Posted by Sentier
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 23:07 #18315Regular Member

Posts: 25[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
11-11-21 21:58 #18314Senior Member

Posts: 138Health Massage
I have gotten a lot here as well! There was a woman there that I would have liked to Marry. She was mid forties beautiful face, great body, nice boobs and nipples, firm butt and grip. But she left. I have had good times there since then, just not as good since she left.
Originally Posted by StCharlesTool2
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 21:47 #18313Senior Member

Posts: 138Sakura Status
I went by Sakura. They had big for lease sign on the building and they had the open sign on. I got spooked so I left. Any info on this?
-
11-11-21 20:52 #18312Senior Member

Posts: 138A Bargin
40 massage, 40 tip?
Originally Posted by DonSpade
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 17:21 #18311Senior Member

Posts: 30Early 40's
She is probably early forties but looks good and is a lot of fun.
Originally Posted by QueNine
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 16:32 #18310Senior Member

Posts: 79[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
11-11-21 16:23 #18309Senior Member

Posts: 79Zen
Zen is a professional massage store with women, couples and men going there. Anything else is an exception to the norm.
Originally Posted by Hooters6969
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 16:21 #18308Senior Member

Posts: 79[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
11-11-21 16:17 #18307Senior Member

Posts: 79Health Massage
I have only gotten massage with offer of DIY sometimes at Health Massage on Olive.
Originally Posted by OhioSteve513
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 13:42 #18306Senior Member

Posts: 12480
Is this 180?
Originally Posted by Moogiebar
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 13:04 #18305Senior Member

Posts: 852Paula
Can someone provide and honest, estimated age for Paula?
Originally Posted by Downyonder
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 12:28 #18304Senior Member

Posts: 38Health Massage
I've gotten consistently good service there. Not only from Sunny but also from Lindy & Sa-Sha.
Originally Posted by Moogiebar
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






