Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 951 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 451 851 901 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 1001 1051 1451 1951 ... LastLast
Results 14,251 to 14,265 of 37370
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23120

    Retired

    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    This chick still around? Never got a chance to meet her but all the reviews always seemed positive.
    Naw, she's out of the game. Mark posted some time afterwards that she was out of the game. I saw her once and still had the number so I texted her and she confirmed.

  2. #23119

    Staxxx

    Staxxx only take calls or can you text her?

  3. #23118
    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    This chick still around? Never got a chance to meet her but all the reviews always seemed positive.
    The number I have for her no longer works.

  4. #23117
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCuz  [View Original Post]
    She took a hiatus but tinka is back in action. Going by tiny boo now. Mixed reviews on this board. I've always had good times with her. Tight body, cute spinner. She is a YMMV type. No GFE but no b. S drama either.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/19152995
    She's been gone for a bit. Use to be my go to staying at the hooters hotel but monkey really had her. Yea nice spinner very cute. Got to be firm with her no extra shit today or I'm gone. Maybe I'll give her a go. Need little spinner ride. Be safe. Thanks Big I missed her must've been scrolling fast.

  5. #23116

    Redbone

    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser1  [View Original Post]
    She's legit my experiences with her are same as other reports. Moves around. Last saw her in apartment on Southside with no furniture. We played on carpet. Everything protected. Tight kitty. Head was not good for me. The nice bubble she had and rack is starting to get loose skin from monkey. You know how they deflate when they monkey around too much.

  6. #23115
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy717  [View Original Post]
    Would like to thank Mark for sharing his utr small bbw. Baby doll is very friendly and aims to please. I'm always looking for a good thick chick to hangout with.
    This chick still around? Never got a chance to meet her but all the reviews always seemed positive.

  7. #23114
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrowAwayVA  [View Original Post]
    Everytime they have told me it depends they always have done it. Mainly they don't want to get hair in their mouth is what I have gathered.
    Yeah, she told me via text she prefers trimmed.

  8. #23113
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Looking for ebony spinner

    She took a hiatus but tinka is back in action. Going by tiny boo now. Mixed reviews on this board. I've always had good times with her. Tight body, cute spinner. She is a YMMV type. No GFE but no b. S drama either.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/19152995

  9. #23112

    Karma

    Hell naw, karma has been in it for like ten years them stopped posting and only sees people she knows. She was just trying to get some quick money by posting a ad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Colgado  [View Original Post]
    Is she the one who was introduced to the hobby by Sarah?

  10. #23111

    Karma

    Quote Originally Posted by Kilika  [View Original Post]
    She used to go by the name Karma and had hosted in two different areas first off midlothian turnpike then closer to hull Street. She is legit and a very good time at least precovid. She also had hot friends. I thought she got in a relationship and out of the game and started a normal job but glad to see her back and already trying to set something up to catch up on old times. She has been reviewed here along under that name and easy to find in search.
    Is she the one who was introduced to the hobby by Sarah?

  11. #23110

    Pics accurate?

    Are the pics accurate and not from ten years ago?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHeavyHauler  [View Original Post]
    Seen her once off of brook rd. She's legit. Cute.

  12. #23109
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser1  [View Original Post]
    There are reports on her search Red or redbone. I've seen her a few times been awhile but she is the anal queen. Take it all and then some. Squirter too if you hit it right. Little crazy and got monkey and a handler. I had talk with handler first time threw him 20 and he never bothered me. She was staying over by diamond bug I think she's at Midlo now. YMMV. Text when your ready to go she don't like bullshit. Good luck post your visit be safe.

  13. #23108

    Except 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Jwlgn309  [View Original Post]
    Will be visiting RVA next week and looking for some entertainment. Found a few potentials on STG, any intel or recommendations appreciated:

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...i/996649980236

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/631184664348

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...4/301626704813

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/ma...t/856622136310
    Don't bother with link #4. Lots of cash and dash reports about that provider.

  14. #23107
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby  [View Original Post]
    So she wants a deposit for outcall?? Don't we all tell everyone that deposits are just scammers?
    I think the thing is that most deposit asks are scammers, so it obfuscates the real providers that actually try to get deposits.

    Suppose if it was higher end it would make sense for deposits, but I think $$$ $$ is the max I would pay and I think those that are legit and want deposits are even more expensive than that.

    Most of the scammers that want deposits seem to on like EscortAlligator / STG.

  15. #23106

    Q Redbone


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape