Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,521 to 14,535 of 59509
-
11-10-21 19:39 #44989Regular Member

Posts: 10Thanks
Rubrating seems like a setup most the time. Females asking for deposits or pictures look suspect One girl who post in Atlanta also has pictures on a profile in Houston. Lastly the first question I ask is are you affiliated with any kind of LE and 50% don't text back.
Just my experience.
.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 19:34 #44988Senior Member

Posts: 102Yeah I wouldn't go anymore honestly
Yeah I would go anymore honestly ever sara, yo-yo and Jenny disappear like a year ago it's just isn't the same plus Jenny had take out and was a lot of fun.
Originally Posted by RedneckStud
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 18:03 #44987Banned Member

Posts: 2410You don't go to a FS place for a massage and HJ, simple as that. And yes it was Lilly Asian Spa even though they have Latina's working there.
Originally Posted by VioletThorn
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 16:03 #44986Senior Member

Posts: 757I went back to Holiday
I walked in the door and a cute 30 something greeted me at the entrance. I told her I wanted a 60 minute massage. She asked for $60 up front. I was a little surprised because that didn't happen ony last visit. I pulled out my wallet where she could see my cash. Rookie mistake. Anyway, I gave her the $60 and was led back to the room.
Standard massage with a little bit of teasing. Her teasing mainly consisted of poking my butt cheeks near my butt hole. She never touched the hole. I had to encourage her to grab my cock and balls when still on my stomach.
I flipped and she asked how much I would tip. I told her $40, and she said it was too low. Silly me for showing my wallet. I asked her how much and she said $80. I told her I would pay that if she gave me a blowjob. She said "Oh no! I told her $40, and she agreed. She wouldn't get within my arm's reach. I won't go back.
I think her name was Jessica.
-
11-10-21 14:48 #44985Regular Member

Posts: 7Alpharetta St. Roswell
Decided to TOFTT yesterday. Went to a place in Roswell off Alpharetta St. Might have been Lilly Spa or something like that.
Didn't have an option or choice as to the provider.
80 house fee for 1 hour followed by a truly terrible massage. No use of any oil. No pressure. And a few choice slaps across the back.
On the flip tried to negotiate. No less than $$ for FS or 1.8 for BJ. Settled on a handshake and 1.2 OTD. No UTC and very little otc. The masseuse was genuinely irritable. 0/10. Mamasan was absent after. Probably did things wrong and went against standards, but this is probably my 1st real strike out so that's ok.
-
11-10-21 09:37 #44984Banned Member

Posts: 246Ease Massage-Roswell
I went the other day and saw several 30 year olds. I selected Amber who is about 5'2", a little stocky, cute face with firm Bs. She gave a good massage and was playful. On the flip, she allowed some roaming up top and then gave a very good handy. She has pretty good technique. 100 OTD.
-
11-10-21 09:33 #44983Senior Member

Posts: 747New Massage
The name has caused confusion. I know it and have been there twice with positive results.
Originally Posted by DirtyHarryAtl
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 08:55 #44982Senior Member

Posts: 33I meant there was nothing special about fact it was new. Standard CAMP setup. The service was actually quite good, which is why I reported.
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 08:22 #44981Senior Member

Posts: 386New massage
Good report. When you go back for seconds get us her name.
Originally Posted by DirtyHarryAtl
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 00:50 #44980Senior Member

Posts: 594"New Massage Marietta"
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
Hints: no to Google Maps, yes to Jimmy Mac's, and your own post of October 20.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 22:30 #44979Senior Member

Posts: 33New Massage is the name of the place
It is called New Massage. Confusing indeed. It is on Canton Rd, between Marietta and Woodstock.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 22:11 #44978Banned Member

Posts: 2410What does that even mean "looked like a new place, but nothing to write home about"? Sounds like you enjoyed yourself, that's something to write home about. PM me for names.
Originally Posted by DirtyHarryAtl
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 22:07 #44977Banned Member

Posts: 2410"New Massage" is the name, it's located on Canton Road next to Jimmy Mac's, I've posted about it before.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 21:54 #44976

Posts: 682Here's a hint
It's in the title of the post! LOL.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 21:37 #44975Senior Member

Posts: 747New place
Any hints on the name of the place or it's location.
Originally Posted by DirtyHarryAtl
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





