Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 934 of 1885 FirstFirst ... 434 834 884 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 984 1034 1434 ... LastLast
Results 13,996 to 14,010 of 28261
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14266

    Tiffany Tantra

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragrac  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on Tiffany the tantra expert? I figure her pics aren't real which is red flag number 1 but I was just curious if anyone took the plunge anyway. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...729/8636778333.
    I was wondering the same thing. It would be great if you took the plunge on this one and reported back. Thanks brother.

    Tonto.

  2. #14265

    Video session required

    She did the same for me I did the 60 and she didn't rush and was eager to go to the next step, let me know if you see her eager to hear a review.

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider50  [View Original Post]
    Contacted this one since she wasn't far from my work, but she wanted a video session for. 6 first. Said she would do whatever I wanted, then we could date. I passed. Trying to figure out why, other than use it to extort me. I'm open to any other explanations.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/70119661

  3. #14264

    Its more than that

    Quote Originally Posted by DickEnergy813  [View Original Post]
    I agree with Mr dread on this one. Might as well be in your room alone. Dead F. No skills.
    I can't openly share the info I am privy to in the open forum so those that are curious or have spent time with her recently PM me.

  4. #14263

    Has anyone seen Kate?

    Have traded a couple messages with her wondering if anyone seen her before, seems like she'd be Good.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/70119661

  5. #14262

    Video session required

    Contacted this one since she wasn't far from my work, but she wanted a video session for. 6 first. Said she would do whatever I wanted, then we could date. I passed. Trying to figure out why, other than use it to extort me. I'm open to any other explanations.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/70119661

  6. #14261

    Tantra Tiffany

    Anyone have any info on Tiffany the tantra expert? I figure her pics aren't real which is red flag number 1 but I was just curious if anyone took the plunge anyway. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...729/8636778333.

  7. #14260

    Shadon

    Does any one know if this girl is real or TGTBT?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/70134272

  8. #14259

    Blonde

    Looking for updated prospects. Big boob blonde in bay area. I found Leslie Cummings and wanted to see if there other options. Live an hour away so I need a few backups. Please reply or PM.

  9. #14258
    Roger that. Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRogue099  [View Original Post]
    Be patient. She has a RL job that takes up most of her time.

  10. #14257

    Tanya Delight

    Quote Originally Posted by Brasky  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, Anyone able to get on Tanya's dance card for next week? I completed the new client appointment request form and we chatted by text a couple times, but now I have not heard back from her in almost a week. Perhaps she postponed her visit, or more likely, filled up her calendar with repeat clients. IDK. Tanya is stunningly gorgeous. I would make a trip to Nashville to see her!! LOL. Monger on.

    https://tryst.link/escort/tanya-delight
    Be patient. She has a RL job that takes up most of her time.

  11. #14256

    Waste of time

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Not much of a warning. That ass is incredible and says open for business. The real? Is would you even make it that far ie ripoff etc..
    I agree with Mr dread on this one. Might as well be in your room alone. Dead F. No skills.

  12. #14255

    Tanya Delight

    Gentlemen, Anyone able to get on Tanya's dance card for next week? I completed the new client appointment request form and we chatted by text a couple times, but now I have not heard back from her in almost a week. Perhaps she postponed her visit, or more likely, filled up her calendar with repeat clients. IDK. Tanya is stunningly gorgeous. I would make a trip to Nashville to see her!! LOL. Monger on.

    https://tryst.link/escort/tanya-delight

  13. #14254
    Quote Originally Posted by DjangoDread;5630979[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/tampa/70071737[/URL]

    I recommend avoiding this young one. You have been warned!
    Not much of a warning. That ass is incredible and says open for business. The real? Is would you even make it that far ie ripoff etc..

  14. #14253

    Hmm

    Whats the scoop on her and why.

    Quote Originally Posted by DjangoDread  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/70071737

    I recommend avoiding this young one. You have been warned!

  15. #14252

    Psa

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/70071737

    I recommend avoiding this young one. You have been warned!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape