Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 932 of 1881 FirstFirst ... 432 832 882 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 982 1032 1432 ... LastLast
Results 13,966 to 13,980 of 28208
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14243

    Ang

    Can't search her name here.

    Anyone have any info?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/69985720#.

  2. #14242
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419
    Quote Originally Posted by TSulk74  [View Original Post]
    Posting only one day, only four pictures and no location and no name. I would avoid. Bill Ho.

  3. #14241
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverBackKing  [View Original Post]
    My cousin went to see her recently and said her oral and audio skills are awful for. Bobbing up and down at 1000 rpm until he was complete numb. Can't or won't understand slow down please. He left in tears. Don't let the black and white pictures fool you. She is bbbw more then he usually prefers. She is a very nice person however the goal is a nut skill set 0

    https://img2.lodef.net/imgs/9/5/d/0/95d050478429fdd10309a97341984057_f.jpg
    I don't recognize her. Bill Ho.

  4. #14240

  5. #14239
    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    She said she had many calls and texts, but only two guys showed up. She was disappointed. Bill Ho.
    I saw her in South Tampa. Nice girl, a bit talkative. Services were great like Bill said earlier so I will not repeat. For me, it was not economical. She doesn't have an incall so I had to pop for the room on top of the donation. She quoted 120/180.

  6. #14238
    Quote Originally Posted by RacingRodent  [View Original Post]
    This is killing me. Definitely want to see this lady. Really cute and right in my area. I found two possible nxx's (second group of three digits in a phone number) for "813 3479" and "Kimberly" and no luck with either. I'm 100% treat 'them right definitely show up" kind of guy. Been out of commission for a while but back in the game. Check my old posts. Anyone able to help a hungry monger out through PM?

    Thanks in advance!
    Take 3rd to 5th and keep going until you hit 9th.

  7. #14237
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverBackKing  [View Original Post]
    My cousin went to see her recently and said her oral and audio skills are awful for. Bobbing up and down at 1000 rpm until he was complete numb. Can't or won't understand slow down please. He left in tears. Don't let the black and white pictures fool you. She is bbbw more then he usually prefers. She is a very nice person however the goal is a nut skill set 0

    https://img2.lodef.net/imgs/9/5/d/0/95d050478429fdd10309a97341984057_f.jpg
    Isn't that Snow? I think Bill Ho loves seeing her. I've seen her down on Nebraska, usually by the Checkers with her man, rare occasions I've seen her walking at Neb / Fowler. Wasn't she out in Zephyrhills?

  8. #14236

    Not good

    My cousin went to see her recently and said her oral and audio skills are awful for. Bobbing up and down at 1000 rpm until he was complete numb. Can't or won't understand slow down please. He left in tears. Don't let the black and white pictures fool you. She is bbbw more then he usually prefers. She is a very nice person however the goal is a nut skill set 0

    https://img2.lodef.net/imgs/9/5/d/0/95d050478429fdd10309a97341984057_f.jpg

  9. #14235

    Experience with Hennessy?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/69987321

    Love this body might want to make the investment, has anyone seen her.

  10. #14234

    Kimberly

    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    She said she had many calls and texts, but only two guys showed up. She was disappointed. Bill Ho.
    This is killing me. Definitely want to see this lady. Really cute and right in my area. I found two possible nxx's (second group of three digits in a phone number) for "813 3479" and "Kimberly" and no luck with either. I'm 100% treat 'them right definitely show up" kind of guy. Been out of commission for a while but back in the game. Check my old posts. Anyone able to help a hungry monger out through PM?

    Thanks in advance!

  11. #14233
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Kimberly

    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    Is she staying with Deb and Eclipse?
    With Debbie. Eclipse is out. Bill Ho.

  12. #14232
    I've got a friend looking for the same thing, so if you get any info, PM me as well! Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonYo1983  [View Original Post]
    Gents, I've got a good friend who is looking for a recommendation of an ebony provider with large, natural assets. Anyone willing to post or PM me will be much appreciated.

  13. #14231
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4909

    Where is she staying?

    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    I forgot to include Kimberly's picture. Bill Ho.
    Is she staying with Deb and Eclipse?

  14. #14230
    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    No Add. Bill Ho.
    Pics? Since you seen her we can assume on the services LOL.

  15. #14229
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Kimberly

    Quote Originally Posted by ManateeFresh  [View Original Post]
    Does she only take calls? Because I texted her Friday and Saturday and had no response.
    She said she had many calls and texts, but only two guys showed up. She was disappointed. Bill Ho.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape