Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 828 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 328 728 778 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 878 928 1328 ... LastLast
Results 12,406 to 12,420 of 24554
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12149

    Meaty puss?

    Anyone seen the puss? Looking for a wet meaty snatch, the more labia the better. Post or PM with any recommendations around the area or up down 95 corridor. I do like her petite thin / skinny look also.

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...imore/70089707

    Finally got around to seeing her in Laurel after a few months of reaching out. Damage was 1, and she gave a pretty amazing BBBJ. Caught a mouthful with no issues, no mess, then spat out of my car. If all you care about is price and performance, would highly, highly recommend.

    However, she smelled really strongly of smoking, like one of those gross convenience store cigars. I had to roll down the windows of my car while driving home to get the smell mostly out, and I'll probably have to Febreze it, too. Can't imagine I'll go back just because the smell is something I really don't want to experience again and don't want lingering in my car, not even for good action. But if it doesn't bother you, she's worth it.

  2. #12148
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackOne44  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to dream about red head Casey in Baltimore but saw reviews were a bit mixed. Is the rest worth it?
    If you're talking Casey in Bolton Hill she's generally chill and gives decent head and swallows but she gets lazy easily. Pussy is OK. Not the best but its what you can expect for $60.

  3. #12147

    Thick shorty in Dundalk

    Anyone visited with her? Pics look a little sus to me, be wanted to make sure before I go see her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...762/4109947012

  4. #12146
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Scarlett

    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...imore/70089707

    Finally got around to seeing her in Laurel after a few months of reaching out. Damage was 1, and she gave a pretty amazing BBBJ. Caught a mouthful with no issues, no mess, then spat out of my car. If all you care about is price and performance, would highly, highly recommend.

    However, she smelled really strongly of smoking, like one of those gross convenience store cigars. I had to roll down the windows of my car while driving home to get the smell mostly out, and I'll probably have to Febreze it, too. Can't imagine I'll go back just because the smell is something I really don't want to experience again and don't want lingering in my car, not even for good action. But if it doesn't bother you, she's worth it.

  5. #12145

    Digits for Ruby. Pikesville?

    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    I was talking to her and thought she was too good to be true. Especially in regards to posting age.
    Escort Index blocks the last 3. What's the number? DM me.

  6. #12144

    Thanks

    I was talking to her and thought she was too good to be true. Especially in regards to posting age.

    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer  [View Original Post]
    I went to see ruby a week or so ago out Pikesville and I'm glad I did. I arrive at the notel. Had to wait a few minutes before I got the room number. Get inside room and see this young sexy little spinner. We chat for few before we started. Then she give me a good ass bbj nice and slow. I had to tell her to stop before I blow my load before the main event. I told her to bend for some k9 then I flipped her little ass over and went to town on her ass straight balls deep until she squirted everywhere. I stick back inside her soaking wet pussy and continue pounding away until I drain my balls deep inside her pussy. Got up and left. Been a longtime since I had a squirter. I definitely will repeat often. Damage 120.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/baltimore...25-3/1/3727593

  7. #12143

    Violet

    Quote Originally Posted by AirRade  [View Original Post]
    Saw Violet 2 years ago. She's 50+. She did BBBJ. No kissing and everything covered. Don't know if she allowed DATY on first visits (or ever). Not sure if that has changes since last year.

    Wholesome, laidback lady. No drama.
    I also tried her out, nice hotel by bwi, she's definitely clean with no signs of usage, she told me she doesn't even smoke or drink, just smokes weed. For being 53, she looks good for her age, I got BBJ which was great, a footjob (what I'm into) and finished with FS. 100 was the damage and I'll def repeat.

  8. #12142

    EscortIndex tip

    Quote Originally Posted by StayAnonymous  [View Original Post]
    Can you post the last 3 digits?
    The site just aggregates ads from other sites (which some of them probably also aggregates it from other sites). Even though they don't show the last three digits, check out the source link for the ad and that should have the full number.

  9. #12141
    Quote Originally Posted by StayAnonymous  [View Original Post]
    Can you post the last 3 digits?
    Here is her link with digits:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/69729090

  10. #12140

    Casey

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackOne44  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to dream about red head Casey in Baltimore but saw reviews were a bit mixed. Is the rest worth it?
    I've seen Casey a few times for qv BBBJCIM, she's worth a visit. I think her reviews are fairly positive, once you get into the room. And her positive reviews are pretty on point. She's particular about her instructions to get to room, because she rents separate apt in brownstone in Bolton hill, and is concerned about her neighbors. Her apt is only one on first floor, immediately after entrance. Doors are unlocked and left slightly open, so your not standing there knocking on door. Which is nice. Who's experienced waiting at outer door of Emma's brownstone, on the stoop with her neighbors, and she comes down, half-naked wearing a bathrobe, LOL? Her neighbor knows what's up and was actually nice and cool. It's strange what you get used to in this hobby. First time, Casey asked for face pic, but annoyingly waited until after I texted I'm 15 min away. But she did accept one wearing baseball cap and mask (thanks Covid). She wants 10-15 min warning, because she needs to put dog in bathroom, but I've never heard a dog. You also cannot use bathroom to pee or wash up, because of supposed dog. STAY in your car until she texts to come to her door. She ghosted me first couple of times, but after I saw her, appt setup was reliable and visit is non rushed. She has usual complaint that too many of us mongers are time wasters and she gets a lot of no shows, so she'll overbook. I had communicated with a fellow senior, who vouched for her, so a little patience and persistence paid off. I was concerned by reports her apartment was disgusting. It wasn't when I've been there. It's a very small 1 bdrm. It's cluttered and lived in, no big deal. Also, her neighborhood, Bolton hill, seems pretty safe.

  11. #12139

    Ruby's digits. Link blocks out last 3 digits of phone number

    Can you post the last 3 digits?

    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer  [View Original Post]
    I went to see ruby a week or so ago out Pikesville and I'm glad I did. I arrive at the notel. Had to wait a few minutes before I got the room number. Get inside room and see this young sexy little spinner. We chat for few before we started. Then she give me a good ass bbj nice and slow. I had to tell her to stop before I blow my load before the main event. I told her to bend for some k9 then I flipped her little ass over and went to town on her ass straight balls deep until she squirted everywhere. I stick back inside her soaking wet pussy and continue pounding away until I drain my balls deep inside her pussy. Got up and left. Been a longtime since I had a squirter. I definitely will repeat often. Damage 120.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/baltimore...25-3/1/3727593

  12. #12138

    Violet

    Quote Originally Posted by UpYours  [View Original Post]
    Here you are. I have never seen her but she has reviews and have been around for a while.

    Https://www.adultlook.com/p/3221598
    Saw Violet 2 years ago. She's 50+. She did BBBJ. No kissing and everything covered. Don't know if she allowed DATY on first visits (or ever). Not sure if that has changes since last year.

    Wholesome, laidback lady. No drama.

  13. #12137
    Quote Originally Posted by Jgm1291;5622095[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/69694704[/URL]

    Sexy blonde, looks good for her age. I met her in a place that I don't think was hers. It was around north of Patterson Park. Message me for more details.
    Very interested.

  14. #12136

    Casey in Charm City

    Wanted to dream about red head Casey in Baltimore but saw reviews were a bit mixed. Is the rest worth it?

  15. #12135

    Ruby

    I went to see ruby a week or so ago out Pikesville and I'm glad I did. I arrive at the notel. Had to wait a few minutes before I got the room number. Get inside room and see this young sexy little spinner. We chat for few before we started. Then she give me a good ass bbj nice and slow. I had to tell her to stop before I blow my load before the main event. I told her to bend for some k9 then I flipped her little ass over and went to town on her ass straight balls deep until she squirted everywhere. I stick back inside her soaking wet pussy and continue pounding away until I drain my balls deep inside her pussy. Got up and left. Been a longtime since I had a squirter. I definitely will repeat often. Damage 120.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/baltimore...25-3/1/3727593
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20211030_010353_resize_89.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape