Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,436 to 12,450 of 24549
-
11-10-21 16:06 #12114Senior Member

Posts: 557I have seen ladies ask for it as a screening. If you are a senior member, they know you have been around a while. They will normally send you a DM to confirm you are who you say you are. It was extremely common on another review site I used in the past, but I have seen it here occasionally. They will also most likely read your reviews.
Originally Posted by BKMason
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 14:49 #12113Senior Member

Posts: 1626Anyone know who this girl is and whether she is still around?
-
11-10-21 13:40 #12112Banned Member

Posts: 77Simi
I visited Simi the other day. See seems a little stressed out. Here phone goes off a lot. She says guys do not show up all the time. That's Probably why she's booking lots of appointments. The Site she's using also brings lots of these problems. It did not help matters I got lost in the hood and she thought I was just another time waster. I could hear the frustration in her voice. I did reach her incall after being 30 min late. I could tell right away she was a little irritated. This is NOT the way I want to start off a session. After some brief communication it seem like I was able to calm her down and she started to relax. Guys in Baltimore are stressing this woman out. Seems like she is just trying to make a living. My visit turned out to be very enjoyable. Simi has something I'm very interested in so I was willing to take the extra step to see her. Never forget I select the girl. They do not select me. I will revisit.
Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer
[View Original Post]
Note: She does keep track of time. Parking in the area can be difficult at certain times of the day. You may need to arrive early. Keep her stress level down so you can enjoy the get together. Metered parking is also available on the street might need change.
-
11-10-21 12:34 #12111Senior Member

Posts: 346Anyone seen Gabby from Fantasies
Saw her a lot about a year ago but switched phone #s then and can't get her to reply using her old number. If anyone has new digits please pass them along.
-
11-10-21 08:31 #12110Regular Member

Posts: 17Jewelz
You can find her on Snapchat and She's in Texas now and still dates out there.
Originally Posted by DriftingFan101
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 08:12 #12109Senior Member

Posts: 32Confusion
Was this response meant for me? Seems like everyone is talking about another girl and a senior member posted her originally.
Originally Posted by BKMason
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 08:11 #12108Senior Member

Posts: 195Sad to hear Jewel is not in the game anymore, she was a fun provider, have not seen her post an ad in a long time. Anyone know what happened with her as she just seemed to vanish one day.
-
11-10-21 07:26 #12107Senior Member

Posts: 152House was sold last month
It's listed on Zillow. The basement still looks the same.
Originally Posted by Daedelus
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 00:52 #12106Senior Member

Posts: 243Speaking of Jewel, has anyone tried knocking on the door on the house on Radecke recently? I wonder if she moved back in with her folks. She was my absolute favorite. I may try knocking myself.
Originally Posted by AbsoluteSavage
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 23:58 #12105Senior Member

Posts: 197Can anyone recommend a good black escort / UTR girl?
I'm striking out lately and would appreciate the help. Jewel was my go to for superb head and she's gone. Sweetzcheekz was my all time favorite due to the great chemistry we had, she disappeared. Mystique is too far away now. Bambii moved a while ago. Monique is pretty and good but a little too expensive and uptight for what I get.
Does anyone have a recommendation for a black escort who allows DATY / getting her ass eaten and is cool with white guys? I like what I like and so many of them flat out ban DATY in their ads. Age doesn't matter, looks wise as long as they aren't a super sized BBW I can work with it, a friendly attitude is more important here. So if you have any escorts, UTRs, hell a damn neighbor that needs a bill paid, please let me know. Thank you!
-
11-09-21 20:01 #12104Senior Member

Posts: 647Dude come on! That ad is faker than a $25 bill with Donald Trump's face on it! Do a reverse image check and when you see multiple listings pop up, different porn website links, etc. With those pics = 100% fake!
Originally Posted by HoopFiend
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 16:53 #12103Senior Member

Posts: 197Because it's a scam.
Originally Posted by BKMason
[View Original Post]
The pics belong to a reddit user named "moonformation".
Google: nude moonformation.
She has an * and twitter, the pics with curly hair and locks are a bit older but they are here's.
Her pics are posted on main sites such as.
https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/bl...908796/page-25#post-20582694.
So she most likely wanted to link a screename on a site devoted to mongering to a name and phone number for black mail.
-
11-09-21 14:28 #12102Senior Member

Posts: 206I text her the other week and she wanted to know my profile name from the site here. That was a no go for me. Why would she want or need that?
Originally Posted by BeardNBooze
[View Original Post]
Bk.
-
11-09-21 13:40 #12101Senior Member

Posts: 100Ad says younger but around 50
https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...s/830437448033
Originally Posted by Qilin
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 13:15 #12100Senior Member

Posts: 212Sorry, what was the answer on this? Still don't know how to get any numbers off of the site.
Originally Posted by DriftingFan101
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





