Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,421 to 12,435 of 24558
-
11-12-21 10:00 #12138Senior Member

Posts: 136Violet
Saw Violet 2 years ago. She's 50+. She did BBBJ. No kissing and everything covered. Don't know if she allowed DATY on first visits (or ever). Not sure if that has changes since last year.
Originally Posted by UpYours
[View Original Post]
Wholesome, laidback lady. No drama.
-
11-12-21 08:20 #12137Senior Member

Posts: 288Very interested.
Originally Posted by Jgm1291;5622095[URL
-
11-12-21 08:19 #12136Senior Member

Posts: 49Casey in Charm City
Wanted to dream about red head Casey in Baltimore but saw reviews were a bit mixed. Is the rest worth it?
-
11-12-21 06:56 #12135Senior Member

Posts: 273Ruby
I went to see ruby a week or so ago out Pikesville and I'm glad I did. I arrive at the notel. Had to wait a few minutes before I got the room number. Get inside room and see this young sexy little spinner. We chat for few before we started. Then she give me a good ass bbj nice and slow. I had to tell her to stop before I blow my load before the main event. I told her to bend for some k9 then I flipped her little ass over and went to town on her ass straight balls deep until she squirted everywhere. I stick back inside her soaking wet pussy and continue pounding away until I drain my balls deep inside her pussy. Got up and left. Been a longtime since I had a squirter. I definitely will repeat often. Damage 120.
https://escortindex.com/ad/baltimore...25-3/1/3727593
-
11-12-21 00:28 #12134Senior Member

Posts: 647Good job, BD1965! I knew you wouldn't be disappointed! I'm going to definitely repeat myself and I too will inquire about a SS-QV and see what she says. But just like you said, I don't mind paying $100 HH (very reasonable rate) because you get great service, different positions, relax and not rushed, not a clock watcher, and if I bust within 15-20 minutes it was still money very well spent especially considering all of the other crap that we have to deal with in this hobby.
Originally Posted by BD1965
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 23:48 #12133Senior Member

Posts: 192Is this her? I think she's only 19.
Originally Posted by RobertLangdon
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 19:59 #12132Senior Member

Posts: 144Elle
Had a nice visit with Elle on Buster's recommendation. Decent location, works out of a home, neighborhood is a little better than those I drove through to get there. She was ready when I arrived, free on street parking, good communication on the way there. Some of the pics are accurate to current, decent size pierced tits, nice soft ass, pretty face IMO. Great personality, not rushed but down to business, a little chit chat as got undressed, not flaky. I didn't want to feel rushed, so I opted for the $hh. Start with DATY, she was super clean, tight as Buster already said. Went for BBBJ next, good service with some ball licking and tongue action for a few minutes until I wanted the box. She rides covered CG well next for a good bit, then went for standing k9 by the side of the bed. Real nice soft ass to hold onto, again she is a nice tight fit. Finished in the bag. Timewise was more a ss but that is on me for not lasting as long, but I got my value with the experience. Cleaned up and on my way. Very refreshing to have a clean, nice personality provider. Probably will repeat but maybe see about a ss, depends on my energy level, LOL.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen55
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 17:30 #12131Senior Member

Posts: 979Did any dreams come tru?
Sent PM no reply, wondering if any seniors were successful.
Originally Posted by RobertLangdon
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 17:00 #12130Senior Member

Posts: 603Bowtie Nikki
Thanks for the review. I appreciate the feedback.
Originally Posted by Aamco
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 15:45 #12129Senior Member

Posts: 792It is a scam. The provider will tell you where to buy the cards and has a deal with the card seller. The provider then ghosts the john. It is a bit more complicated but that is the gist of it.
Originally Posted by BobMaximus
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 15:42 #12128Senior Member

Posts: 58Scam
Yes that's a scam.
Originally Posted by BobMaximus
[View Original Post]
The MO is they will tell you they only take these cards and ask you to get the cards prior to the visit. Then they will ask you to drive to their alleged address. When you get there, they will ask you to take a picture of the card as proof you got it. Showing all the numbers, before they will give you a room number.
Of course, after the picture is sent, you won't hear a peep from them unless the card is fake or already used up by yourself. They are betting you will give them a picture since you already drove all that way.
Of course this happened to me but I didn't fall for it. I didn't even leave my house, just wanted to waste their time.
-
11-11-21 11:13 #12127Senior Member

Posts: 44American Express or other gift cards?
Had a provider ask for gift cards instead of cash. What is the deal on this?? Is it a type of scam?
-
11-11-21 00:46 #12126Senior Member

Posts: 31Jewelz is near the bottom of Conklin.
Originally Posted by DriftingFan101
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 22:55 #12125Senior Member

Posts: 477Nikki
The pics are her. She is 5 ft 5 in and went from 130 lbs down to 98 lbs currently. Too skinny for me and I like them small. She is nice enough but too manic and disorganized to get the job done. Poor experience and will not repeat.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/69714981
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 22:16 #12124Senior Member

Posts: 197I actually tried to get up with her in the past and got ghosted twice. If nothing else turns up I'll give her another go. On paper she's exactly what I'm looking for and I know ghosting is part of the game but it sucks to be on the receiving end.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen55
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





